Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Got it. Fixing...IC: "Oh...right." Getting mistaken for a Decepticon and shot out of the sky by your commanding officer, getting attacked by giant bats, having to lift said commanding officer to the sky and keep him up for a few minutes, crashing into the ground, passing out, waking up to find everyone injured and the second-highest ranking member of the team turned into an animal, and then being stuck on a cramped, slow dropship with arguing Autobots pulling guns on each other. And that was just the stuff after he met Alphonus. "I am sorry about the...less than pleasant experiences, for what it matters. Have you had any good ones at all?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Evohe couldn't think of any off hand.OOC: done for tonight. see you all tomarow.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: All throughout the dropship ride there were arguments and such. Alphonus and Shatterquake got into a big one about getting to know team members. Now both of them are trying to do so to prove that they're right, and our mission is to build the colony on the Matrix Archipelago.IC: "We have landed on the second northernmost island of the Matrix Archipelago, to build a colony. All of these dropships, save the one that brought us here, are loaded with supplies. We should get to work." He walked over to the basic structure supply area and began to put together pieces, as the dropship began to dig with a shovel arm. "First we must build the foundation of the command center. OOC: I'll go ahead and use creative license to base this outpost on a StarCraft outpost. IC: As he worked, he motioned for Ironclaw to start building. "What brought you here, for this mission?" And that makes three I've talked to for a reason other than the mission...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Alphonus raised an optical ridge. "None taken." It seems many Autobots enjoy battle. What will they do when the war is over? He started to construct one of the beams from certain intervals leading to the center of the floor. "Begin construction of this piece on the opposite side. We need to connect them before we can construct the filling and machinery." He continued to work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "You seem distracted. What's on your mind?" Alphonus fitted a panel into the ridge and cranked a bolt, sending some clips into and onto it. "Be sure to do that, or we will not be able to build upward." The panel had slots and guide ridges for wires and machinery. After finishing his multi-section beam, he began to build the one directly to the left, so they would all connect in the center. "Further beams must be fitted onto the panels to ensure that the structure is connected. Don't worry about this taking too long. Once we are at a certain stage, sections of the outpost will begin to construct themselves."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: IronclawHe very nearly snapped the framework he was constructing when he heard Alphonus ask that. 'I don't want to be here, that's what's on my mind!' He threw down the panel he was holding. 'I haven't seen combat for weeks, Sir! Weeks! Heck, I was even considered for a mission outside Autobot territory, right in the heart of the swarm, but they turned me down, said I was too reckless. My squad, on the other hand, got selected to go under the command of some pompous prick who can't hold a Sniper Rifle the right way! So here I am, stuck on construction duty in some backwater island in the middle of nowhere.' He quickly turned his head to Alphonus. 'Tell me, Sir, what would you rather be doing? Slaying Decepticons and helping the war effort, or taking compulsory shore leave to build a settlement?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: "I know how you feel. Helpless. Unable to aid your brothers. But this aids them as well. To love combat for the sake of combat is the way of the Decepticons. This will aid us. Perhaps they were right to say you were reckless." He connected his beam to Ironclaw's and placed the panels, then began work on the last few beams. "I was reckless as well, Ironclaw. I fought Megatron himself--but he trapped me in stasis and sent me away for years, and the fight had no true outcome. I might have won that day, and I like to think I would have--but I cannot know for sure." He sighed. "We must expand before the Decepticons, or we will be as outnumbered and outgunned as we were on Cybertron. If it makes you feel any better..." He finished another beam and connected it with panels. "The base does possess a giant cannon and multiple defensive systems both inside and out. Build this, and you will be the first one to test them." He continued to work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: IronclawThere was a barely visible glint in his eyes under his visor as he heard the words "Giant Cannon" and "test" in the same speech. 'Thank you, Sir. I'm just under a ton of stress right now, thanks for letting me get that off my chestplate.' He attached a few more panels to some beams.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: And in moments, the floor of the foundation was finished. "Now we go onward and upward. Use the jointed beams to build foundation walls extending up the the surface, in the same manner. We will build walls to prevent the dirt from pouring into our metallic base, and from destroying our machinery. Be sure not to step on the slots in the ground panels. Those allow the machinery to be placed." He placed the panel-holding ring piece by piece, like a train track, around the foundation and started. "You are welcome, by the way. So, what do you like to do most?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ironclaw'Well, despite all I just said about wanting to fight, honestly, it's music. I mean, I don't play any instruments, but I love listening to music. Heck, I can't go out on a mission without my headset. It gives me that edge in battle, I can just relax, listen to the beat, and everything becomes automatic.' He began to build upwards from the foundation. 'What about you, Prime? You enjoy anything?'OOC: THUNDER, aaaaaaaaaah, THUNDER, aaaaaaaaaah.....

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "I enjoy seeing the results of success. Happy friends and allies. I myself prefer the quiet, but I have no right nor desire to take away from the fun of others. I do enjoy music at times." As it seemed Ironclaw was getting better at this, half the wall was already finished. He walked around to the middle of the other side and started building, joints and panels. "You may listen to music if you wish, but preferably at a volume you can still hear me at."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Unfortunately, that meant Alphonus could hear it even without wearing the headset. OOC: My headset is like that when cranked up to full.IC: "I can hear your music without wearing your headset! It's too loud!" At least he was building faster. They finished the wall entirely, and the dropship shovel packed the dirt tightly around. The structure was now stable. He yelled to be heard over the music. "All right, this stage is completed! Now, the building won't be too tall! It should look like this!" From his optics, he projected this image.945822069_94c256d543_m.jpgOOC: Looks Cybertronian enough. There's the giant cannon...IC: He began to signal the machinery dropship to bring over the wires and basic machines with a crane arm. It lowered them into the base, and he unloaded the first part--the main reactor. Placing it in the center, and hooking up loose wires to it, he set some packaged Energon cubes next to it. "Do not activate the reactor until the rest is in place!" He started to place machines in their slots.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Mess HallThe Aerial Commander pushed aside her incredulity at t-cog's modifications to reply to Flatline. "Negative. Commander Magmatron hasn't called for anyone yet."IC: Painkiller | Transports/Matrix A. "Very well," the medic had replied to Crosswise, shutting off her private channel to him afterwards.As they landed, Painkiller had relocated to the other transports to help her fellow medics set up shop in one of them. The fact it was all organic matter here wasn't a surprise, but it did make her lonesome for the metal landscape of Cybertron.-Inferna

IC: ShadeThe decepticon refused to lose her cool.she dropped the disguise, revealing herself to the vehicon."now can i go through?"

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shade"slag" she had to admit that was a bad idea.She generated a huge blaster and threatened to fire. She was hoping she didn't have to.than she got a better idea. she let the blaster dissolve, and put her hands up. and made sure to hide the fact that her gauntlets where charging, absorbing as much energy as possible.worst case scenario, she would knock them out for a bit with a little shock. killing them wasn't an option, she was already pretty bad off as it was.she did get hit a few times.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Hello Flatline and Burning Sky cool.pngIC: Turmoil (New Kaon)"He has now."All Decepticons present whirled around to see the doorway covered by a colossus they recognised as Turmoil. His sadistic eyes gazed at each of them in turn as he took a step into the room. "You are to come with me, Magmatron and a division of Decepticon troops to attack the Autobot Mining Operation." said he, bluntly.

OOC: I'd like to say to all of you: Thank you. Thus far this RPG has done quite well, we've reached 21 pages and show little sign of slowing down. To top it off, I've barely had to yell at anyone for breaking the rules. Always a plus.IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker had wondered away from the hustle and bustle that consumed much of New Kaon. He had done what he always did in times of crisis...retreated to his personal quarters on the edge of the city and had started to refine a few virus designs. If nothing else, he wanted to be able to take most of the Decepticon datanet with him if Magmatron attempted to slag him. He considered himself a moral 'Bot, not given to unjust rages and torture. Magmatron however, was. For long cycles, Hunter-Seeker had kept his peace and went along with it. He had hoped things would improve.That was not the case. Something would have to be done.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ShadeWaiting time was over. she sent enough electricity through the air to knock all of them clean out for a good couple of minutes.OOC: no problem!now if i can just get shade through these guards....

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: ShadeShe was hit with one of them and got flung back from the impact.she slammed into something, she wasn't sure what. and everything went black.or at least, that's what it was supposed to look like.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (The Scout)"You aren't wanted here! Get out of here and take your war with you!" The scout snarled, leveling a small pistol at the Prime, it was an out of date design, clearly not recent. It was a relic from the days of the caste. The scout was rather small, but a warning shot the kicked up Earth around the Prime's feet testified to the fact the Scout was not alone. "We want nothing to do with you. Leave. Now." The scout's voice has a hard edge to it. There was little love for Autobots here.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Burning Sky & Shatterglass | New Kaon | Mess HallThe 3IC stood up, itching to redeem herself and her Seekers after the debatacle at their own mines. "And we will heed his summons." Turning, she picked out five of her best fliers to accompany her, then sent a message to Raining Fire: no doubt he would want to join."Raining Fire, this is Burning Sky. Are you prepared to go on another assignment?"Meanwhile, close to Turmoil, the giant soldier and ex-gladiator was looking at him. What little intelligence that he had in his optics had been washed away by the idea of smashing Autobot scum.-Inferna

IC (The Scout)"None of your concern. Get out of here. Now." The energy pistol did not waver, it was clear the Scout wouldn't hesitate to fire. "We're the one's with the weapons-and since you seemed to have abandoned the rule of law, that means we make the rules. I won't warn you again." A few more warning shots marred the earth around the Autobot group. If were to look carefully, they might have been able to pick out the snipers, but the snipers had a definite advantage, considering they had already had time to sight in.

Edited by Basilisk

IC - Crosswise: Being cannon fodder, Crosswise simply watched as the others began building the small outpost. Aside from weapon mods, the Autobot wasn't exactly skilled with building anything. He looked over as the other stepped off the dropship. The scout sighed and sent another transmission to Firestorm."I don't suppose you know anything about building outposts."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-