Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Raining Fire: New Kaon:Raining Fire was sitting on a bench when he got Burning Sky's message."I was ready when I stepped off the transport. Are you still in the mess hall?" He replied, getting up and walking in that direction.

IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon"Punctual as usual," the arch-Seeker purred, walking at the head of her warriors as they stood and headed to join Raining Fire and Turmoil. -Inferna

IC: Firestorm | Matrix Archipelago | Landing Site"I did grunt work, not architecture," the soldier commented, keeping an optic on the strange scout. She wasn't sure what he was about, since her audio range wasn't strong enough to capture his words, but she began moving closer, just in case.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The scout looked around them. He could very faintly see the glint of rifles in the distance. Crosswise began moving towards the others carefully. He kept both hands on his holstered weapons, just in case a fight were to break out."Snipers. Be careful, I'm pretty sure they're all around us."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC (The Scout)"You have three seconds to withdraw. We will open fire." The Scout clearly wasn't interested in talking. At all. His energy pistol remained level and yet another set of warning shots kicked up Earth around the Autobot's.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Firestorm | Matrix Archipelago | Landing Site"Because that's what they do, after all -- get all around you," she replied, optics shifting, trying to find more of the snipers. They were getting more and more territorial, and she didn't like the idea of firing on a non-Con. Why waste ammo on someone that could just as easily be an ally?-Inferna

IC: Alphonus activated his blade and hooked it around the scout's neck. "There will be no war here if the Decepticons do not attack! We are here for resources. For refugees." He looked around, finding one sniper. "You are not the only ones with weapons. If any of you fire, we will attack. You will talk this out like civilized beings or you will all be blown to the Pit."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Scout)"Showing your true colors at last." The Scout spit some recycled fluid in the Prime's face. "Threats and physical force. The only thing you barbarians understand. You want it this way? Fine." The scout began to struggle and thrash wildly, spewing profanity and insults at the Prime. The snipers fired again, this time directly in front of most of the Autobots. If it came to war, it was evident that the snipers would, in all likelihood win the battle relatively quickly. They'd sighted in and had reasonably good shots lined up on the Autobot force.OOC: Probably the worst thing you could have done. :P

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ShadeShade shattered. or at least that's what it looked like. the pieces dissolved, another trick."turns out camouflage isn't totally useless" she said from directly behind him."i'll let magmatron know you tried to kill me." and fired an electric charge at his head.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: He blocked with his mace to absorb the current into his own. As his was fixed, that was easier. "You caused quite a bit of chaos, disrupted work, distracted me from appearing for duty, and attacked the guards. Plus you failed to present identification. Add that to the fact that you are now trying to kill me, and you're in for a lot more trouble.""There is a sniper directly in front of me, between those trees!" He restrained the scout, putting the blade of his sword to the scout's neck so that if he moved he would kill himself. "Stop! What you say cannot be true if I demanded that you talk this out with no weapons! Bring all your snipers out of hiding. NOW! Otherwise, you will be destroyed. I will not have you make your own war when I offer diplomacy at the first sight of you, hypocrite! You say you do not want war?!" He tightened his grip. "Then LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!" An angry Prime was probably frightening to most beings.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The scout had sprinted over to Firestorm as the shots rang out beneath his feet. Crosswise prepared to engage in combat, despite being incredibly terrified to the point of almost freezing up. The Autobot could hear a faint ringing noise in his ear as he looked around carefully for the snipers. He looked at the scout and back to Alphonus. The outburst from the Prime had actually made the Autobot facepalm as he saw barrels aligning with their processors."Maybe they're like this because they encountered the Decepticons first. Or maybe pirates. But anyways, it looks like Alphonus just screwed us over."

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Shade"Kill you? why on earth would i kill you?" she asked.""and i didn't kill the guards, just made 'em take a little nap. they're fine."but just in case she readied her gauntlets for a heatblast. and maybe a little light show for added affect.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Firestorm | OutpostThe soldier had taken cover near the transports, doing her best to keep her body as compact as possible without actually transforming. With this muck around them, her wheels would sink right into the loam and get her stuck."We don't even know why they want us gone!" she replied, making as much room for Crosswise in her area as she withdrew her battle pistol. It lacked the range of scoped rifles, but it was better than her close-range Scatterblaster.IC: Painkiller | OutpostThe firing of the snipers as the talks had broken down had caused Painkiller to emerge from the transport she had been in with her fellow medics, and as they finally began to fire, she ducked back inside, where they were more or less in cover."Snipers!" she hissed, directing them to pull those undergoing the Maximal surgery onto the floor and out of sight of the windows. She huddled with them, taking out her Photon Battle Rifle and loading it. It'd been a while since she had fought, and she wasn't sure just what wanted them gone -- Cons, probably -- but if they tried to harm those under their guardianship, they would have to get through her first.Putting it away for now, she did her best to rush across the battlefield towards the Prime. His way of diplomacy wasn't helping, and she had a feeling that her wrench might be able to knock some sense into him and prevent unnecessary hostilities.The tool was in hand, and she rapped it sharply against his shoulder. "Enough!" she snapped. "Are you a Decepticon, or a Prime? I can tell you which one you're acting like, and it's not what your title says you are."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC (Scout)"You'd better listen to your medic. Butcher. Murderer. Destroyer." The Scout continued to recycle a litany of curses and vows. These feuding fools had helped destroyed his home, if they scrapped him, at least he would die knowing that his comrades in the hills would soon avenge him. This gave the Scout a certain courage, he was small and weak compared to the Prime. But he did not lack courage.

IC: He gave her a 'YOU'RE RUINING MY SLAGGING BLUFF YOU FOOL!' look.OOC: I hate it when I bluff and then people other than the one I am bluffing to take it seriously and tell me to stop...IC: "Then lower your weapons, bring out all your snipers, make it so that neither of us are in any position to so much as scratch the others, and I will let you go." "Decepticon security. Standard procedure. But seeing as the 'procedure' is asleep, I guess we go right in."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "Oh my, those are some really colorful swears." Crosswise commented as he readied his pistol. It certainly couldn't match up to the range of the snipers though. He crouched down close to her as he heard the familiar sound of Painkiller's wrench on an Autobot. The Autobot could see Alphonus's look all the way from the transport."He's going to get us killed. Firestorm, I've known you for a short time but I want you to know tha-" the Autobot was cut off as he clutched his sparkchamber again. The buzzing noise in his head seemed to intensify in tandem with his as he collapsed.

IC (Scout)"How about you go stuff it u-" Another voice suddenly cut the scout off, it was clearly the voice of a femme, thought it was cold and distant. "That is quite enough Flashfire." The voice seemed to be coming from a commlink mounted on the Scouts head. Then it addressed the Prime. "You come here. Build weapons on our land. You come to steal our energon and now you expect us to give up our only advantage? I think not. You will leave this place in one of two ways. Alive. Or dead. Choose quickly. We want nothing to do with you barbarians or your war. My snipers could drop most of you in a few nano-cycles. I assure you."

IC: "We once all lived on the same planet," Alphonus stated through the Scout's comlink, "and you were the first to draw weapons. As you can see, our outpost is not even armed." Granted, it was going to be, but they didn't know that. He could tell them after the diplomacy was sorted out. Plus the fact that when the structure was finished, the weaponry would be in retracted position until after full activation. Even then, it would be retracted until turned on. "Allow me to contact my superior. Only then will we leave, and that is if he tells us to do so." Alphonus loosened his grip, but kept it firm enough for the scout to be unable to just kick him and run off.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm | Landing SiteFirestorm's helm swiveled around in surprise as her companion's sentence abruptly ended. Her optics widened, and she put away her pistol to cradle the smaller scout, keeping him behind cover. She looked over at Painkiller -- still over with the glitchhead of a Prime and right in the sight of the snipers. She looked over at the transport where the medics were.The entrance was only about twenty pedesteps away from her position, but with open ground between them and there, and hostilities not ended, it might as well have been miles.IC: Painkiller | Landing SiteShe had pulled her wrench away from his shoulder, but it was still in hand, more of a threat to the Prime than to the snipers. She would be more than willing to stun him and take over the talks if he slipped up.One more bad word outta you, and I'll see if being Prime makes you immune to system-shock, she thought grimly.-Inferna

IC (Flashfire, Flashfire's Comm)"You offer us nothing then. I demand to speak to someone of at least some intellect. Clearly I cannot conduct diplomacy with one who's primary form of it appears to be violence. Not that I'm surprised. It's all things like you know. Give this commlink to someone slightly more reasonable. Now."Flashfire grinned. "Ah. Frostwave. Always the clever one." He paused for a moment. "It were up to me, you'd be leaking energon from a new hole in the head. Seems you already have a few."

IC: "Your soldiers were the first to draw weapons. I cannot allow you to have the ability to fire on us if our proposal disappoints you. I do not demand that you accept our terms, but I do demand that you harm none of us regardless of said terms. Therefore, there will be no diplomacy until you are all unarmed and out of hiding." He sent in a transmission to Grindcore on a private channel. Grindcore. We've encountered a band of violent and threatening neutral Cybertronians demanding that we leave the area. They refuse to sit down, disarm, and talk it out. What do you suggest?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Painkiller | Landing Site"You heard the femme," the medic said sharply, wrench still at ready. "She doesn't want to chat with you. Allow me."Of course, as much as she wanted to simply and dramatically shove him aside, he was a lot bigger than her. She would have to let him move over -- all the same, raising the wrench and pushing at his side should give the same effect.Assuming, of course, what he had just said hadn't just killed them all.-Inferna

IC (Frostwave)"Acceptable. What does this warlord have to say?" There was an edge to the femme's voice, but she clearly wasn't as annoyed as she had been earlier.

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot remained still. One could still feel his spark pulsing, but it seemed as though there were two different pulses. Although unconscious, his faceplates seemed to heat up once more as Firestorm cradled his limp form.