Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Painkiller and Firestorm | New IaconThe two femmes had made the journey back in silence: Firestorm had stopped and turned back when Grindcore had given his order, much as she wanted to continue the pursuit. As the ship landed, Painkiller disembarked and headed straight for the medical bay. Something had gone wrong with Crosswise, and she needed to access his medical records to see if there had been any processer glitches that had come up in the recent checkups that she and the other medics had missed.Firestorm herself was completely quiet. It wasn't too different from her usual demeanor, but there was a heavy feeling in her Spark: Crosswise, who she was sure had become her friend, had betrayed them; betrayed her. When the Prime left, she followed numbly.He was her commander, for however long it would last. She would remain loyal, if only because of rank, and not personal attatchment.-Inferna

OOC: Considering what just happened, you should all try listening to Transformers: Dark of the Moon Soundtrack- There Is No Plan. It fits the mood of...everything that happened.IC: Alphonus registered Firestorm behind him. "I'm sorry, Firestorm. For my failure, and the loss of Crosswise alike." He drove into the tower slowly, preferring to give some room for talking with his troops before he returned to Grindcore.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm | New IaconThe soldier didn't reply. In her processer, there was nothing she could say that would effectively reflect her own disappointment about their mission, so silence would have to do in the place of words. She paused at the base of the tower. Unless Grindcore called for her, Alphonus was on his own.OOC: Last post for the night.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC - Crosswise: As the Autobot turned, expecting to confront Wideload he clutched at his chest. He seemed confused as one set of the pulses seemed to quicken. The scout dropped to one knee as pain surged through his body. The strange noises from the cave grew louder as the Autobot began to make his way into the cavern."Slag... Look's like this one's a fighter."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Of all the nights to be distracted with another game. *facepalm*IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake pressed a button on the terminal he was using, and exited the program.He had been in recharge for the confrontation, but ever since G-4 he'd made sure to film what occurred around him. He saw everything.He stood, and turned to Painkiller who was nearby. "One heck of a time to recharge."He sighed, abd started pacing. "This is a disaster. Crosswise is MIA and possibly insane with Wideload chasing him. And an insane Prine is head of Alpha Squad."He paused, and looked at the femme working a short distance away. "What do you make if all this?"OOC: Oh, and thank you Inferna, for explaining why Shatterquake wasn't doing anything.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Turmoil (New Kaon)"Get in line." Turmoil growled, nodding at the large-ish group behind him. Hurazor and Shade briskly merged with the squad.With the two new Decepticons added to their troop, they continued to move through New Kaon until they were behind the (currently gate-less) wall, and rendezvoused with the other squad of Soldiers and Scouts Turmoil had assembled before the incident in the forest. One of the Soldier guards moved to initiate the transformation sequence for the gate, but Turmoil waved him off.The huge Decepticon activated his communicator to call Magmatron. "Magmatron, we're ready." was all he said. The General could make his own mind up about when they should move out.

IC: MagmatronA huge red and purple tank rolled up next to Turmoil. It shifted and moved until it had taken a new form entirely: that of Magmatron.As the Decepticon commander raised his arms, a dropship landed behind him."Decepticons," he beckoned to his troops, "tonight we dine on energon!"With that, the squad boarded the dropship.OOC: 300 FTW :P

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: Huzzah for 300!And no problem, Krayzikk: when in doubt, leave a plothole open for your prominent companion. ^_^IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing"What do I make of it?" The medic took a moment to finish calling up Crosswise's files and to mull it over before she replied. "... I think everything's getting shot to Pit. If the back-up Prime is to keep his rank, he needs to actually make non-aggressive negociations with those that aren't actually attacking him. Not every being in the universe is a 'Con."She turned to the holoscreen in front of her, and began sifting through the records, looking for anything. "Remind me, mech, how does Wreaker diplomacy work?"IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Taking WingBurning Sky let out a battlecry in reply to the general's words, echoed by her Seekers. She lept, hovered, and then folded forward, transforming into her jet form and soaring upwards. Her Seekers joined her there, and they waited for the transport to take flight before they turned away from New Kaon.-Inferna

IC: WideloadWideload followed the strange glyphs etched into the trees until he came to the cave. Quickly, he pulled out the pistol he had taken on Alpha Squad's first mission."Crosswise," he called, moving into the cave, "look, whatever's going on with you, I need to talk to you. To the real Crosswise." IC: Grindcore"I am greatly disappointed in you, Alphonus," Grindcore told the Prime, "not only have you demonstrated your inability to peacefully negotiate, disobeyed orders, and lost a comrade, but the Matrix Archipelago is no longer a viable option for colonization. I expect more of my autotroopers, for Cybertron's sake."

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: "Look 'ere, yer friend was just here to warm up this body for me." the scout yelled back as he moved deeper into the cave. As he treaded carefully through the cave, the being reloaded his pistol.

IC: Shatterquake"Normally, it involves beating the scrap out of the people who disagree." Shatterquake paused and shook his head. "But if I had been awake, even I was going to try and talk my way put of that one.""Honest opinion. And I ask not because of my own opinions, but because I need to know what is best. Is Alphonus fit for command, in your psychological and medical opinion?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing"From what I've seen, and from what I've heard in the reports? He isn't."She took a moment to let what she had said sink in, then continued."You already saw what had happened back in the islands, but ... he lead Alpha Squad into the Slaughter Mountains earlier, before you returned. It was where Wideload's t-cog was modified. Word has it that they ran into a squad of Decepticons that had been captured with the General. Their leader was willing to let them leave in peace, but Alphonus tried to trigger a cave-in of the tunnels the squad had been in."OOC: My guess is that reports were made of the incident and that Painkiller heard a few things from other Alpha Squad members and the medics that retrieved them. After what she saw in the islands, what she heard didn't become too hard to believe.-Inferna

OOC: I'd agree with that.IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake nodded, and paused. "You and I both know the Wreckers aren't a peaceful group. We've done a lot of things that are only justified in the cloud of war."He held up a finger. "But. We don't kill where it isn't needed, and we most certainly don't harm innocents." A gust of recycled air burst from his vents, in the equivalent of a sigh. "If I move to get Alphonus removed from command, will you back me?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: i assume shadowstorm is on board for the mission as well?
OOC: Whichever one of your characters that was with Hurazor is, yes.And huzzah for 300 indeed ^_^IC: Turmoil (Leaving New Kaon)"Attacking the Autobot Mining Operation." Turmoil told Hurazor roughly as the small crowd of Decepticons got aboard the dropship. "I haven't seen you around here before; you picked one heck of a day to join up."

IC: Evo/joltEvo had been flying around the base for the last couple of hours. and jolt was riding on top of him, like a hover board.this really only worked if he didn't move that fast.though that wasn't an issue, he had nowhere to be.IC: Shadowstorm/Shiftthe two decepticons loaded up.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Name: SpartaFaction: AutobotClass: SoldierAppearance: Very tall, with broad shoulders. His eyes are blue, and his armor is black and gold.Alternate mode: Cybertronian jeep, similar in appearance to a M12G1 Light Anti-Armor VehicleWeapons: Wrist-mounted ion cannon, battleaxe, shield, shoulder-mounted Gatling gunSkills: Close-quarters combat, assault, able to enter a "Berserker" rage, thick armorTraits: Spartan is noble and chivalrous, but not above fighting dirty. He prefers to fight his enemies face-to-face, and hates assassins and snipers. He is remarkably intelligent, but often acts before thinking things through.Weakness: Snipers, smaller, quicker enemies.Bio: Originally a warrior on the front lines, Sparta has fought the Decepticons almost his entire life cycle. He has been in most of the bloodiest battles for their world, and watched with great sadness as it was slowly destroyed and corrupted. When Nibiru was discovered, he was chosen to join the party as, what he called, a "body guard". Up until recently, he was a guard at an Energon Depot. He is known for his "Berserker" rage, in which he cannot feel pain, and can dish out a lot of damage, but this only happens if he is near-death, which has only occurred twice.Name: DemonFaction: DecepticonClass: SoldierAppearance: Tall and strong, Demon has red and black armor and yellow eyes. His legs are Digitigrade, and his wings protrude backwards and up from his shoulders. Two horns grow out of his forehead.Alternate mode: Cybertronian jetWeapons: Plasma Repeater, sword, shoulder-mounted rocket launcherSkills: Stealth, close-quarters combatTraits: The typical Decepticon, Demon is conniving and cruel, and is not afraid to step on the backs of fallen "comrades" to reach his goal. He takes pleasure in instilling pain and fear in Decepticons and Autobots alike.Weakness: His greed and blood lustBio: Demon witnessed firsthand when Cybertron became infected with Dark Energon. During the War, he led air raids against Autobot supply depots, and quickly became known as a merciless fighter. He came to Nibiru on the second Decepticon ship.

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta

OOC: In that case, Sparta is approved.IC: Magmatron (Dropship above New Kaon)As the dropship slowly ascended, Magmatron pulled up a holo-map that highlighted their target."For those of you who don't know," he told the squad, "we are mounting an attack on an Autobot mine. Your orders: kill all Autobots and take that slagging mine."A wry grin spread across the commander's face."Understood?"

67tlbk.png

IC- Demon:He followed the dropship in his vehicle form. Demon could hardly wait for the fight. Sure the battle itself was good, but afterwards, he'd grab a few weapons off of downed enemies and sell them.IC- Sparta:He swung his battleaxe at invisible enemies, practicing. It had been several weeks since his last fight, and Sparta was growing edgy. His black and gold armor had been repaired, but it wasn't the same as the scratched, faded colors he was used to bearing.

IC: WideloadWideload moved deeper into the cave with his pistol ready. He flipped a switch on his helm and a device on his forehead emitted a flashlight-like beam of light."Look," he shouted into the darkness, "whatever's possessing you, the real Crosswise is in there somewhere, and he'll fight for his body. Come on, Crosswise!"

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: "It won't matter anyways! Once I find that beacon I can summon my battleship and keep on pirating!" the Autobot yelled back. As he moved through the cave's branching tunnels, he threw a pebble into a dead end to fool his pursuer. The roars of whatever lurked in the cave echoed throughout the cavern as the scout kept mocing towards his destination.

IC: WideloadOh, that can't be good, Wideload thought."Fight it," he yelled, "fight it, Crosswise! I know you can hear me! Or are you too weak?" That one would probably get to him. As he cautiously stepped through the cave towards the sound, he sent out a distress signal on an Autobot frequency.Attention, Autobots, this is General Wideload. I am pursuing Private Negative First Class Crosswise through a system of caverns. Target appears to be controlled mentally by some sort of...pirate I guess. Requesting backup on my position. I repeat, requesting backup on my position.

67tlbk.png

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing"Depends on who would be replacing him. I heard on the comms that Grindcore managed to contact the Council and was on the verge of stripping him of the Prime title: you don't get to be a Prime if you don't earn it, after all. Who would it be, though? You? Wideload?"As she spoke and worked, it came to mind that she hadn't done her promised check-up on Shatterquake. Her back was mostly turned to him as she used the terminal, so he couldn't see the slightly-devious smile that crossed her faceplates.OOC: >=D-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: "You think they'd actually stay on this island with those colonists? They're still mad about the last time I visited Nibiru!" the Autobot sent out the transmission as he continued running towards his destination. He knew the caves incredibly well, but he stopped for a few moments and clutched at his chest again. He began limping now but the scout was close to the source of the noise.

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing "Alright. But we should wait until Grindcore's done with him: he might do us the favor." She continued to scan Crosswise's file, but was finally forced to give up: there had been nothing in his file to indicate what was happening now."Slaggit," she muttered, finally sending the file away. "Well, I'm officially in the dark about what's happening with the scraplet."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The pirate made his way into the central chambers of the cave. It was large and spacious, and a complex machine stood right in the middle of the cave. A large pile of depleted energon cubes laid in behind the ancient technology. As he continued to move towards the device, he looked around for any sign of the being that resided here.

IC - Crosswise: "I doubt you'd want to kill the scraplet too. Besides, I'm the only who can call him off." the pirate said smugly as he placed his hands on his weapons. Smoke rolled out of the seams on his backpack as his arms and legs began transforming. The Autobot seemed to be getting slightly taller as his left hand retracted back into his arm. A wicked hook slid out quickly. The "backpack" split apart and began wrapping around his torso. The car doors wrapped around the sides of his chest and the rear wheels of his alt. mode slid into place on his waist. Several panels slid into place behind his legs and seemed to complete the Autobot's greatcoat. Finally, he slowly removed the bicorn hat that was hidden within his "backpack" and placed it on his head."I'm surprised you don't know who exactly yer dealing with." the scout said as an eyepatch slid out from under the hat to cover his right eye. A large Autobot-esque faction insignia emblazoned the Cybertronian's back. However, the bottom half was more-skull like and a crossbone was located directly under it.

IC - Crosswise: "His spark's dormant right now. The beacons all over Nibiru made sure of that." the Pirate calmly said. He looked up at the ceiling, watching something squirming in the dimly lit chamber. He kept his mouth shut, save for a smug grin spreading on his face.OOC: Pre-approved by Basilisk.Name: SalvoFaction: AutobotClass: SoldierAppearance: Salvo is a large and ancient Insecticon. He stands at 35-feet tall. As an Insecticon, Salvo is tall and imposing. The parts that form his shell are a sleek black and the rest of his metallic parts were repainted blood red. Another modification that seperates Salvo from his otherwise mindless brethren is the Rhinoceros beetle horn on his head. A thin metal bandanna is also wrapped around his head. A modified Autobot symbol is located on his chest. The lower half has been modified to be skull-like along and a crossbone under it.Alternate mode: A Cybertronian Rhinoceros beetle similiar to other Insecticons. The horn is larger on Salvo and resembles an anchor. Salvo's sheer size and weight make him both slow on land and air, however.Weapons: As the former weapons master for Crossbone, Salvo uses a fusion cannon in battle. While it's an older model that resembles the cannons of a ship, it still seems just as effective as some of the more modern models. Pistons are hidden within each of his massive forearms. This allows him to create a small shockwave and generate even more force when he punches an enemy. However, using this dislocates his arm and is thus best used as a last resort.Skills: Salvo is well-versed with weapons - both in their use and maintenance. He also possess incredible strength, moreso than the modern day Insecticons.Traits: Salvo possesses an undying loyalty towards Crossbone. When around him, he seems to regress into a pet-like mentality. While he has proved to be intelligent, Salvo can only communicate in buzzes or screeches. He's also deceptively fast, given his size. Whenever he sees another Insecticon, Salvo goes berserk and focuses on them in battle. The most curious part about Salvo is that he actually seems to have developed a spark.Weakness: Due to his size and age, Salvo is less fuel efficient than the rest of the modern Cybertronians. This causes him to tire easily and requires more consumption of Energon than other bots. When in robot mode, Salvo is unable to fly or even jump due to his sheer mass. When in his berserker rage, Salvo tends to smash through whatever is in his way in order to kill the Insecticon in front of him.Bio: Salvo was born far before the Great War. He was larger than other Insecticons and thus asserted his dominance in one sector of Cybertron's under levels. As he conquered other swarms of Insecticons, Salvo managed to make his way to the surface. At the time, Crossbone's fifth incarnation was acquitted of several crimes in exchange for helping to combat Salvo's growing army. The conflict lasted for several stellar-cycles before Crossbone bested the Insecticon in combat. He managed to tame him and the leader-less Insecticons made their way back under the surface. Originally keeping him around his ship as a pet, Crossbone soon saw potential in Salvo and later made him into a full-fledged crewmate. He became one of Crossbone's most loyal crewmates as the legendary pirate jumped from protoform to protoform.Captain Crossbone eventually enacted his plan as news of the Great War became known to him. Salvo and several of his most loyal crewmates were stationed on different, energon-rich planets and tasked with guarding a tracking beacon until he returned in his new body. He was placed on Nibiru and hidden on the Matrix Archipelago.The Insecticon remained in that cavern with his stockpile of Energon, eagerly waiting for the return of his captain.

Edited by Nebula 2.0