Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC - Crosswise: After three punches, the pirate grinned as energon flowed from his cracked faceplate. He removed the pistol from under the wheels of his greatcoat and cocked it loudly as he aimed it right at Wideload's spark chamber. As he looked up, the pirate could see something emerging from a shell...IC - Salvo: It was at this time that the Insecticon awoke. His yellow visor lit up as he dropped from the ceiling like a meteor and landed directly behind Wideload. He didn't seem to recognize his captain between the two bots and proceeded to announce his presence with a loud screech. A fusion cannon transformed out of his right forearm as he stared at the two Autobots.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing"All we can do is wait for news. Until then --" she finally turned around, revealing her devious smile and the wrench that had reappeared in her hand "--I know exactly how we can spend the time interium."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC - Salvo: The Insecticon roared as a piston extended out of his forearm and the fusion cannon retracted back into his arm. He roared as he threw a punch at the charging Wideload. Salvo seemed to feign mindlessness as he carefully braced for the subsequent dislocation of his right arm. IC - Crossbone: "Heh. Looks like he doesn't seem to recognize me in my 17th body." the legendary pirate said as he moved away from his crewmate. He searched the pockets of his greatcoat for energon gum. He cursed under his breath, realizing that all that remained was an empty pack. The Autobot pulled out his energy-blade and activated it in his hook. The blade seemed to reconfigure from a rapier into a cutlass. As he prepared to charge into the fray, he collapsed on his knee again as the Crosswise's spark began beating faster in his chest.

IC: "I am sorry. I have indeed done wrong. They were, however, the first to draw weapons, and Crosswise has done this before. I believe there may be something deeper that is wrong with him. I once ordered an inspection, and he somehow passed."He paused, trying to find a positive. "The Matrix Archipelago may still be viable for colonization. The island we visited was the second northernmost, but their leader said they did not live on the other islands."And all the while, his tone was flat and respectful. He didn't feel like being discharged from the Autobots would be very fun.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Bay"Right over there," she said, indicating her section of the bay. There was a table and several sets of equipment that she couldn't take onto the field there, ready to be used despite the fact said machines looked rather battered from their usage and repair on Cybertron.-Inferna

IC: Grindcore"Indeed..." Grindcore said, "I'll leave you off with a warning. Do not fail me again."He waved his hand to dismiss the Prime.IC: WideloadWideload seemed oblivious to the punch. Piston connected with skull and Wideload reeled backwards. However, most of the momentum was still transferred into Salvo's body.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Bay "Fair enough," she grinned, putting the wrench aside for the time being. As he didn't have any obvious injuries, for now it was merely an inspection of Shatterquake's systems -- especially his t-cog -- and updating his firewall. OOC: Flag me if there's anything that Painkiller should notice in her examination, Krayzikk.-Inferna

IC: Alphonus felt a beeping in the back of his head. "A distress signal...from Wideload?" He patched in Grindcore on a private channel. "Sir...I think Wideload is about to die."OOC: I just realized how perfect that would be for a TF Prime cliffhanger ending for an episode.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Salvo: The Insecticon seemed surprised by just how hard the skull was as every joint in his right arm dislocated. Salvo's right arm flailed backwards limply as he moved to flank Wideload. He took advantage of the Autobot's disorientation and swung at Wideload's faceplate with his left fist. He didn't seem to notice the oddly familiar Autobot move towards the tracking beacon as he roared ferociously at Wideload.IC - Crossbone: As the fight raged on, the pirate made his way to the tracking beacon. He opened up the dusty keyboard and began typing in a series of codes as the machine roared and lit up the entire chamber. He laughed sinisterly as a signal was sent out into the deep reaches of space. However, the screen on the machine soon flashed red, indicating that nothing had received the signal. In a panic, Crossbone reentered the codes and launched another signal. The error message popped up again as he swore and smashed the screen with his fist.

IC: WideloadWideload took the blow to the faceplate and stumbled into Crossbone, knocking both bots to the ground. Dizzy and disoriented, he pulled out his pistol and fired a few poorly-aimed shots before realizing what the pirate had been trying to do. He unloaded the rest of his clip into what was left of the screen of the device, effectively disabling it."Who's...uh...looks like...erm..." Wideload tried to quip, "I just blew up your device!"The general laughed, tried to stand up, and fell onto the beacon.IC: GrindcoreGrindcore looked up."What are you waiting for, then?" Grindcore said through the commlink, "save him!"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC - Crossbone: A shot went clean through the corner of his hat as he quickly got up and brushed off his greatcoat. He could feel energon flowing out of wounds underneath his greatcoat and quickly pressed his cutlass to Wideload's throat. He quickly brought up his pistol with his hook hand as Salvo charged in for the finishing blow on Wideload."Now. You're out of ammo from destroying that useless hunk of scrap. I'll slit yer throat if you even so much as try getting up. However, I'm out of a ship and you're out of luck. How about we make a deal an all come out of this alive?"IC - Salvo: Crossbone's crewmember looked in horror as Wideload destroyed the beacon. The piston in his left arm sprung out as he charged at the fallen General. However, he stopped mid punch as the barrel of Crossbone's pistol was shoved right in the middle of his visor. Assessing the situation, Salvo carefully inspected the insignia on the captain's greatcoat. The Insecticon smiled like a young protoform as he realized that his captain had finally returned.

IC: Alphonus patched in all members of Alpha Squad. "I know the last experience was shaking, but we have an emergency! Grindcore has given us permission to rescue Wideload! I assume you all got his signal!" He transformed and went to the main passenger dropship to pilot it manually. "Move! We must all have left for the island within one minute!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm The squeal of tires spinning was Alphonus' answer from the Prime, along with a flash of red. On pavement Firestorm's alt-mode was quick and manuverable, and she was exploiting it to get to the landing zone.IC: PainkillerThe message came in as she finished the checkup and download of Shatterquake's firewall update. She looked at the ex-Wreaker and quirked an optic ridge. "Well, what do you say? We aren't part of Alpha Squad, per se."-Inferna

IC - Crossbone: "Excellent. You aren't as stupid as that other bot." Crossbone snarled out the words as he aimed his pistol at Wideload's spark chamber. "Now. I love a good fight, so Salvo and I'll fight alongside your army. However, after this tour of duty is over I'm commandeering a battleship to replace the one I lost. We'll all leave here mates and you get two new soldiers." The immortal pirate grinned maliciously as he kept Wideload immobilized. The Captain seemed to cringe in pain as he felt Crosswise's spark beating faster.IC - Salvo: Overjoyed by the return of Crossbone, Salvo transformed and crawled over to his master. He buzzed happily as he latched onto Crossbone's left leg with his front two legs. It had been hundreds of Stellar-Cycles since he had seen his captain.

IC: "A disembodied spark? Or the result of a cortical psychic patch? Crosswise had shown signs of another personality before..."OOC: I'll just go ahead and assume everyone's on.IC: Alphonus piloted the dropship. "We must return to the island! And...you must pray the neutral ones do not shoot us out of the sky." he said out loud to the rest.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crossbone/Crosswise: "Fine by me. Now let's go get some Energon Ru-" Crossbone fell over as Salvo transform to catch his limp body. His optics opened back up, revealing Crosswise's emerald optics. His body transformed once more as everything folded back up. The private channel between Firestorm and Crosswise opened back up as he sat up and finished his sentence."-t I want to be with you." As he sent the transmission, he suddenly realized he wasn't next to her. The scout noticed Wideload on the ground and an incredibly intimidating Insecticon getting ready to kill the general with his fists. He scratched his head. "Err... Where are we?"IC - Salvo: As soon as Crosswise regained control of the body, Salvo dropped the body and placed his left fist right on top of Wideload's chamber. He buzzed menacingly at the General. While Crosswise had no recollection of what had occured, Salvo remembered the deal clearly. The insecticon pirate deactivated his Punch of Kill Everything and helped the Autobot up with his good arm. It snarled at Wideload before pulling away.

OOC: Inferna, the only thing out of the ordinary she'd notice was that he spent quite a long time on the brink of permanent stasis lock. AKA, death.IC: Shatterquake"Oh, and Prime?"A voice growled from behind Alphonus. "If we encounter the locals again, I'm doing the talking. Not you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Painkiller is going to have a field day with this. A field day, I tell you!:PAlso saying that Painkiller stayed behind this time. She's smarter than that and would want to have whatever she needs set up for Crosswise/Crossbone when they return.IC: Firestorm | Back on a TransportThe soldier jumped a little bit as the transmission came through, optics shuttering as she realized that the vocal fragment had come over the private channel she had had with Crosswise. It had shut down after he had glitched (or whatever had happened); she wasn't sure what had happened, so she replied cautiously."Crosswise? Is that really you?"-Inferna

IC - Crosswise and Salvo: It took a few astroseconds for Crosswise to really wake up. The scout looked confused as he noticed the energon flowing from wounds all over his torso. There was also a thin hairline crack on his faceplate. Salvo looked at him briefly before transforming into a large beetle and becoming inconspicuous. The insecticon buzzed mindlessly, completely fooling the scout into thinking it was one of Nibiru's creatures."What'd the colonists do to us? It feels like I got crushed by something and punched in the face." Crosswise remarked as he clutched the several lacerations caused by Wideload falling on him. The machine in the center of the chamber. He opened the channel back up. "Yeah of course. The last thing I remember though was getting cradled in your arms and losing consciousness. Now I'm stuck in some cave and bleeding out. Oh and Wideload made a pet."

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake had been hot on Alphonus' tail, arriving mere moments after he did. Another moment, and he had transitioned to robot mode, looking down at Crosswise worriedly. "Kid, that was weirder than Harvesters of Dramadon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: FirestormThe soldier wound up being the last to arrive, she having to run on her pedes the whole time due to the fact there weren't any developed roads (or at least, no developed roads that she could see) to drive on. As such, she wasn't exactly a gleaming-shelled warrior, but her vanity would have to be attended to later."You don't remember what happened? I don't know anything about a pet or a cave, but you jumped up and took off when I was trying to take you to the medics."OOC: Off for the night, gang. Don't start any fires you can't put out alone and such.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC (Frostwave, Flashfire)The group of colonists had returned to their main settlement and, indeed, it was the last thing many would expect when they heard the word settlement. It was a large ship, a transport. It had clearly been through a crash, but crafted out of scrap metal and various other pieces of smelted materials, a rag-tag city and wall had been formed around it. It was here the armed colonists waited, outside of a large gate made out of one the ship's bulkheads. There were about twenty of them total, some clearly deserters from both sides, others merely armed civilians.At the front of this group was Frostwave, a sleeker sporting light blue and dark blue body coloring. She had two somewhat large wings protruding from her back and sported a scratched out insignia on her shoulder. Behind her was her second-in-command Flashfire, a small scout sporting a red and orange color scheme. "This gate jams at the most inopportune times." Frostwave shook her head."Yeah, well, that's what you get when you tear a bulkhead out of it's casing and...""Yes. Yes. Do give me an update...have the autobots caught their rogue scout?""Can't tell. The sensor net has tracked some of their movements, but it's like everything else here. Old and breaking down. No offense."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Whoops. Did I miss that?IC (Frostwave)"What the?" Frostwave snatched up her comm. "Who is this?" It couldn't have been one of her patrols, most of them reported into the guard station...

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.