Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: No. I was just making sure you didn't miss it. :PIC: Shatterquake"My name is Shatterquake, and I currently represent the Autobots. You're the leader of this group of neutrals, Frostwave, correct?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Frostwave)"Yes. If you are reneging on your word, there will be war." Her voice was cold and matter of fact. She had fought in the war, but had regained her sanity. She was not an inexperienced warrior and this place...this place was worth fighting for.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Shatterquake"We have no intentions of reneging on anything. You have my word." Shatterquake paused a moment. "First of all, I would like to personally apologize for the incident earlier, especially the behavior of Alphonus Prime. I was in recharge near the transport at the time, otherwise I would have found a way to rein him in earlier."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Frostwave)"Noted. Thank you." Her voice had warmed up slightly, showing some emotion here and there. "Now then, what do you want? Tracking down your deserting scout?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Crosswise: "Nothing at all. I just sorta woke up here and I saw Wideload over there and one of Nibiru's huge beetle-things." Crosswise sent the transmission and laughed weakly at Shatterquake's reference. He clutched at the energon leaking from his chest and struggled to stand. His faceplate heated up again as he looked over to Firestorm and sent another message."I-It kinda hurts to move right now. Could you bring me back to the dropship?"IC - Salvo: Deep in cover, Salvo slowly crawled onto Shatterquake's back. His six limbs slowly latched onto the Wrecker. Salvo proceeded to make buzzing noises into Shatterquake's audio receptor and remained on his back like some sort of demented chitinous backpack. To everyone else, Salvo simply looked like an oddly colored Juggernaut. The entire incident seemed so audacious that it actually seemed hard for someone to question why the heck Salvo was in the cave in the first place.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Shatterquake"That is the other reason I contacted you. We have found both of our comrades, and we should be getting them off of your island shortly. And as far as I can tell, no major damage was inflicted anywhere."Shatterquake hadn't yet noticed Salvo, as he was too wrapped up in being a good diplomat.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Frostwave)"Very well. Thank you for being civil, it is a refreshing change from the actions of the other Autobot. It is not my concern...but he is clearly unfit for duty."

IC: "Crosswise," Alphonus said, getting down on one knee to put his sword to his neck, and the other sword in a position to stab his face, "explain yourself. I will not strike unless you do." He turned to Evo, who had followed. "Watch out for anything else."OOC: Where is Salvo right now?

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Frostwave)"A Wrecker? I have heard of your actions at Darkmount Pass." In reality she had been there and had her head nearly crushed in, but she wouldn't volunteer that information. "Impressive work. If dedicated to ends I do not agree with. Is there any other business you wish to conduct?"

IC: Shatterquake"No, that would be all. I promise to get my comrades peacefully off of your island, and I wish that the first meeting of our two groups could have been more peaceful." That done, he cut the transmission.He grabbed Alphonus' shoulder, and hauled him around to face him. "Alphonus, what the scrap do you think you're doing?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "Shatterquake help! Alphonus is being diplomatic again!" Crosswise yelled as he struggled to back up. He looked over to Wideload who looked like he had deactivated, perhaps from whatever the natives had done to him. He could draw out his pistol or rapier to defend himself from Alphonus and instead sat there waiting for an intervention from Shatterquake.IC - Salvo: The insecticon remained perfectly inconspicuous on Shatterquake's back.

IC: Alphonus retracted his weapons. "He has a second personality. The exact nature of that I do not know, but I have both witnessed this prior to so much as meeting you, had him inspected, and gotten the information from Wideload. Also." He activated his machine gun. "There's something on your back." He reached over and aimed at the Insecticon. "Ahem."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shatterquake"For one thing, that doesn't give you the right to threaten him. No good commander would ever do that to one of his troops, and last I checked, Primes were held to an even high standard." Shatterquake replied coldly. "And you will point that gun away from me within ten seconds. Is that understood?"He reached up, and brushed Salvo off.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EvoAt this point Evo had some nasty thoughts regarding a particular bot, but he chose to swallow them.the last thing he needed was to get threatened. again. and he knew that the autobots where in no position to lose good fighters.no matter how much he disliked them.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: "I did not threaten him. In fact, I did the complete opposite. Do you recall me saying that I would do nothing whatsoever unless he attacked?" He retracted his gun. "Also, you will cease to give me orders, or you will cease to be a member of Alpha Squad. As it seems, neither of us have a problem with that." He looked down at Salvo. "Insecticons are sentient. Explain yourself." This time, he did it without weapons. He hoped he would get fired on just so Shatterquake could see his reasoning.OOC: Aaagh having trouble with the toning down his violence. As you may have noticed, he behaves like an Autobot from the Bay Movies.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Salvo: The large beetle merely landed on it's shell and squirmed there for a few seconds like a turtle before rolling over. Remaining inconspicuous and completely normal, Salvo slowly crawled over to wall. It crawled onto the wall and hung there like a demented chitinous plaque. The pirate merely ignored Alphonus in his new position, almost as if he was silently taunting the Prime.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Shatterquake"As Prowl would point out, legally speaking, you were threatening him just by pointing your weapons at him." Shatterquake gave a savage grin. "And you forget something. Technically, I'm not a part of Alpha Squad. Furthermore, I still read up as 'KIA' in the database. Which means that I don't have to listen to you anyway."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EvoEvo mumbled something under his breath that may or may not have been to the effect of something along the lines of wreckers being hypocritical.but it was hard to tell.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Then it depends on definitions. If you are that squeamish, I will stop pointing my weapons at obvious threats." He grabbed Salvo. "Insecticon, explain yourself. I know you can speak. All of your kind can."OOC: Plus he did, which Wideload can attest to if Shatterquake foolishly disbelieves him.IC: "If you are not a part of Alpha Squad, then get out now with one of the escape pods on the dropship, or we will leave you stranded here."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shatterquake"Oh, and Evo? It wasn't loaded. There's a difference. If there wasn't, you'd be dead right now." Shatterquake gave Alphonus a pointed look. "Oh yes. I'm sure you want to do that. I suppose I'll just have to mention it to Grindcore when we get back, wonder what he'll think of that?"Inside, Shatterquake grinned. He'd recorded his conversation with Frostwave, and hadn't bothered to shut it off. Which meant every word anyone said was being caught on audio.OOC: Night, y'all.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Evotechnically, niether is mine. he thought.quite a few thing went through Evo's head regarding the wrecker. none of them very nice.he knew what he had said was wrong, but that was no reason to do what he did.he also neglected to mention that, if he was dead he wouldn't have to deal with a pile of scrap they called a wrecker.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "You are directly commiting mutiny and operating within no visible chain of command, except perhaps, and this has not been confirmed by your actions, under Grindcore. In addition, that statement about leaving you was a joke." He sighed and picked up Crosswise. "We will return immediately, and Crosswise will be given another inspection. A proper inspection. In the meantime, please refrain from making avoiding failure on this mission as difficult as possible." He transformed and latched crosswise to the back of his truck mode, then drove on. "Follow me onto the dropship immediately, both of you." There. If he does so, for once he will actually be following orders to the letter.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "It has been confirmed that Crosswise is host to another personality. The reason and nature of this problem will be determined at New Iacon by an inspection." He got on the ship and put Crosswise down. "Also, Shatterquake is engaging in open mutiny or harassment. Mutiny if he is a full member of Alpha Squad, harassment if he is not because he is following me around." He grabbed Havoc off of Shatterquake again. "In addition, Crosswise is not responding to anything I ask him, which leads me to believe he is still under the influence of the other personality. Shatterquake has a problem with me using my weapons to ensure he does not remove all of our heads without a moment's notice."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He's a member of Alpha Squad, therefore he is. IC: "I have destroyed many Decepticons regardless of fear. He is either too brave or too foolish to waver." Or perhaps both, which would make my situation all the more difficult. "He is jeopardizing the missions we undertake, and therefore, he will not be allowed to come again. Grindcore ordered me not to fail him again, and Shatterquake seems dead-set on making sure that I do."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Ah.IC: As a joke, Alphonus pushed on Ironclaw's recorder, and spoke the words "Never recruit Shatterquake." into it. "Well, it would seem Primes are capable of fun." Then again, all of his humor was spoken in a dry, flat tone. Some might say it added to the effect, others would say the opposite. But who, in all honesty, gave a scrap?OOC: The ship will take off when Krayzikk posts his response. Until then, everyone talk, mingle, and wonder audibly what the slag Crosswise was doing. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turmoil (Dropship)The troops aboard the dropship nodded their understanding as it left New Kaon and flew off in the direction of the Autobot Mining Operation. Turmoil raised two fingers to the side of his head, activating his communicator. "Burning Sky, take your Seekers and scout the Mine. Do not open fire unless fired upon, or until we arrive."

IC: ShatterquakeFortunately for Shatterquake, the transport was within comm range of the Autobot camp. He reopened the comm channel with Painkiller.Hey, femme. I've got some info for you. First off, we've got Crosswise. He's back to relative normality, just some dings and scrapes. Second, Alphonus threatened Crosswise at sword point. After he returned to normal. He has to go.

fK5oqYf.jpg