Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: "If you wish it, I can bring some Autobots down there. Please do not put Shatterquake on my team if you do so. While I feared it would be a combat situation when I drew my weapons on those islands, thinking Crosswise was still in his pirate mode, it turned out not to be. I am at full capacity."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turmoil (Autobot Mining Operation)A Scout with a wristblade stabbed at Turmoil, and had his arm twisted, snapping off several armour pieces from his upper arm. Using his free (cannon) arm, the coldblooded Decepticon fired at close range, instantly ending the Autobot's life and making his remains unrecognisable in the process. With the 'Bot's bladed arm still in hand, he slashed through an attacking Soldier's thigh then across their chest, sending them reeling, and triggering another drumroll of blaster fire on Turmoil's body, forcing him to find cover.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker meanwhile, was in his element. With Magmatron gone he had near free reign. He expected Magmatron's attack to fail, but it would make a useful distraction while, the sole competent being currently in New Kaon got a few things done. He was monitoring comm-traffic regarding the battle and thus far, it seemed to be going well enough. He expected that to change once the Autobots brought up reinforcements. Regardless, this would allow him to act with interference for some time.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Flatline: The medic noticed the camera as it followed Magmatron's rampage. "Sir, they're watching us. They might be preparing a counterattack." Flatline said as he stepped over the corpses of Autotroopers.IC - Crosswise: Crosswise laid on the table obediently. While he trusted Painkiller and her skills as a medic, he seemed worried by whatever it was she was about to do. He glanced over to Firestorm before looking up to stare at the white lights that illuminated medbay."You don't think she's gonna dissect me, do you?"IC - Salvo: The pirate ordered a thermos full of energon soup and a chrome-alloy cake for dessert. He took a seat next to some Autotroopers who didn't seem to mind the large Cybertronian. The bench he sat at bent as he sipped on the soup.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Firestorm & Painkiller | New Iacon | Medical Wing"I sincerely doubt that," she replied, mostly to reassure him. Whether or not any dissection would occur would probably hinge on what the medic found.As the soldier stepped back to give them the room, Painkiller moved into view with a small device in her hands, though she set it aside after fully examining him. "First things first: fixing the damage you suffered," she decided, beginning to hook up an IV drip of Energon and starting to weld the cuts on his body shut. "What do you remember from the island?"-Inferna

OOC: Anyone have any 'Con characters not involved in the attack?IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker sent out orders to a few hand-picked units. Magmatron's attack would make an excellent diversion, the Autobots would scarcely suspect a double pronged attack on their minds. Their reinforcements would come crashing in and do battle with Magmatron, leaving Hunter-Seekers attack, of which no hint existed in any planning records, free to take a mine away from them. If all went well, the 'Cons would soon hold the initiative. Hunter-Seeker had emerged from his quarters and eyed the assembling the squads that were making their towards into a waiting platform. The dropships would be there soon enough.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I can probably get Tsunami over there. Would he know about the group sent to the Matrix Archipelago?IC: Raining Fire: Mine Alpha 113Raining Fire obeyed and joined Burning Sky. As he flew over the Autobots, guns blazing, he shot twin jets of flame down at several guards.

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake looked at Alphonus. "I'm going to be blunt. The Decpeticons likely outnumber the Autobots at the mine, at least two to one. The only squad that was able to take odds that desperate and win on a regular basis was the Wreckers. If you want to win, you'll need me. And I'm not going to stand by and let Autobots die."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Shatterglass is available for the attack.IC: Burning Sky | Airborne | Mine Alpha 113Autotroopers and miners alike cried out as Burning Sky's missiles and Raining Fire's flames sowed death within their ranks. As they reached the end of the mass, coming upon the Decepticon force, the Seeker commander peeled off and climbed into the sky, regaining altitude for another sweep.She checked in with her Seekers. Two of the AA guns were disabled, while the third was well under way on being changed. She called back the four Seekers that had finished with their turrets, ordering them to join the buzzing.The deaths tripled.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot winced as the needle went in. "Last thing I remember was Alphonus threatening to kill that scout and taking cover behind our dropship with Firestorm." Crosswise replied to the medic as he continued to stare up at the ceiling.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Two dropships, proudly bearing the Decepticon mark on their sides. Striding up to the top of a nearby platform, Hunter-Seeker surveyed his gathering forces. Vehicons and Insecticons for the most part, though he had managed to pressure a few Seekers into joining the effort. They would act as pickets and strategic support for the most part. He had sent out a message to a few more select soldiers to accompany him, though if they were late, he wasn't going to delay his attack for their sake. The Insecticon's strode up to the front of the gathering soldiers and as one, let loss a terrible cry. They were eager to avenge the lose of their hive mates, the Vehicons behind them, though initially hesitant also took up the cry. They had lost friends and comrades to the Autobots cowardly attacks as well.OOC: Excellent.

IC: Alphonus patched in Evo, Jolt, Firestorm, and Wideload. "Mine Alpha One One Three is under attack by Decepticons! Magmatron is present! Take the dropship we rode on our trips the the Archipelago for fast transport! Shatterquake and I will move first!" He boarded the ship and got it moving. OOC: Someone please get me a recap of the mine's general situation so that we can react accurately.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Either Agent 113 or Alpha Trion. Or both. =/IC: Painkiller & Firestorm | N.I. | Medical WingPainkiller finished with the welds fairly quickly, and finished hooking up the IV, letting a steady drip replenish the Energon he had lost. "Alright. When you took cover, did anything happen to you? Did your Spark change pulse rate, for example?"At the comm, Firestorm's expression twisted, bound both by duty and her desire to make sure Crosswise would recover. Painkiller heard a similar transmission -- standard amongst the medics stationed, to prepare for an increased flow of patients -- and looked away from the scout towards her. "Go. I'll keep him safe."She nodded, then transformed and roared off towards the transports.IC: Shatterglass | New Kaon | Staging GroundsHe had been one of those called by Hunter-Seeker to join the reinforcements. He eagerly pushed his way into the crowd, anxious to get to the battle. He'd missed the last ones.-Inferna

OOC: A bunch of Decepticons were dropped onto the mine from a dropship and are pretty much kicking skidplate.IC: GrindcoreGrindcore was already on the dropship, polishing his weapons when Alphonus and Shatterquake boarded. IC: Wideload"On my way!" Wideload replied through his communicator. He boarded the waiting dropship and called to any nearby Autobots."Mine Alpha-One-Thirteen is under attack!" he yelled, "If you can fight, get on board!"A group of Autotroopers boarded, along with many brave Autobots who were willing to risk their sparks to defend their mine.

67tlbk.png

OOC:

A113 (sometimes A-113 or A1-13) is an inside joke present as an Easter egg in animated films created by alumni of CalArts, referring to the classroom number used by graphic design and character animation students at the school that was used by John Lasseter and Brad Bird among others. Brad Bird first used it for a license plate number in the "Family Dog" episode of Amazing Stories. It has since appeared in other Disney movies and every Pixar movie.
Alright Zyke, gimme my cookie :P

IC: Alphonus piloted the dropship down to the mine. "I believe the best plan of attack will be to send our available Autotroopers against the Vehicons, while those of us more capable take on the more distinguished Decepticons in one-on-one battles, distracting them and allowing us to gain an even fight. Due to the fact that an even fight would take place on our ground, the odds would be in our favor." Already halfway there, Alphonus didn't let up for a second. His weapons were already primed.OOC: Bad puns for the win.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Just then, several explosive rounds from the opposing Decepticons slammed into the hull of the dropship, destabilizing the thrusters and causing the ship to start descending rapidly.Grindcore grasped any handhold he could and silently prayed to Primus."Brace for impact!" he shouted over the various alarms blaring across the confined space.

67tlbk.png

IC: Shatterpoint"No. This isn't a showdown."Shatterquake piped up. "This isn't the 'last stand of the Autobots', and 'Cons don't fight fair. One on ones are a bad idea. Too many opportunities to get flanked."He cursed, and shifted forms.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Precisely why we must force them to do so. If you have a better plan, say it." He opened the hatch. "Everyone out, before it crashes!" He transformed and drove out, ending up in a vehicle mode jump, and landing on a rock protrusion. He jumped down and stabbed the mine wall to slow his fall and avoid dying, while firing from his machine gun on his other arm at every nearby Decepticon.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm | New Iacon | Staging PointA screech of tires announced Firestorm's arrival, transforming and rushing to join Wideload on the transport. She was still a mess from her work on the island, mud and grass still clinging to her armor, but there was no time to clean up. There was work to be done.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Gentlebots! You have lost comrades and friends to these cowardly Autobots. When we were faced with an outside threat, the Autobots showed their true colors! They attacked us even as we engaged the enemy in the name of Cybertron! They attempted to trap us after we, in our great mercy, allowed them to recover their losses! Now we take the fight to them! Now we show them how we Decepticon's respond to their cowardly attacks! We will show them war unlike they have ever seen before. My friends, we will bring the fight to them. Even as noble Magmatron pressed the attack, they are surging forwards to respond. They have exposed themselves! We will drive our talons deep into their unguarded flank. We will show them our power, we will show them our might! We will drive from their mine and then from this very planet!" Hunter-Seeker gestured to the Dropships."Gentlebots! To war!" With that, the assembled 'Cons marched forwards, towards the dropships.

IC: The ship slammed into the ground in a hot cloud of smoke and flames. Luckily, most mechs had been smart enough to flee the impact zone, but a few had been crushed and subsequently vaporized in the impact. The emergency escape hatches engaged and discarded doors flew out from all sides of the ship.Grindcore had cast an "are you slagging insane?" glance at Alphonus when the Prime made his exit. Now, however, he was in alt-form and hadn't taken any major damage. He switched back to his bipedal form and climbed through one of the escape hatches with his Ion Rifle ready.

67tlbk.png

IC: Evo/Joltthey had been fighting off the decepticon attack to little avail. Evo had both his guns.IC: Shadowstorm/Shiftthey had also been fighting. but from afar, so not to get hit. OOC: I,m gonna be off til later tonight. don't kill any of my characters.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: "Is there a problem?" Alphonus sent to Grindcore on a private channel. As the others were fine, for the time being he took cover behind a rock, drew his Ion Rifle, and fired--straight at Hurrazor. The clueless, bloodthirsty Decepticon was blasted into a crowd of Vehicons.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShatterglassThe soldier joined the throng, boarding and preparing his Scrapmaker.IC: Burning SkyAt the site, the Seekers had cleared out of the way of the crashing transport. From above, Burning Sky surveyed the scene. She sent a trio of Seekers to attack the wreck's occupants, and then returned her focus on clearing the rest of the original Autobots. By now, all the AA guns were offline.-Inferna

IC: Turmoil (Autobot Mining Operation)Turmoil raised an eyebrow. Some idiotic Autobot had charged into the midst of the Decepticon forces with no thought to his own safety. Such heroic nonsense.With a wave of his hand and a raising of his cannon, Turmoil ordered several Decepticons nearby to open fire with Photon Burst Rifles and Neutron Assault Rifles, while the he himself fired two or three shots (he wasn't really counting) from his massive plasma cannon, destroying the Autobot's cover and exposing him to the onslaught of fire from the troops.OOC: That's you, TNG.

OOC: Fixed it. And avoided a My Char vs My Char fight in the process.IC: Alphonus transformed and drove around, using some of the ship's wreckage as a ramp to get up. He transformed again in midair and fired from his Ion Rifle three times at Turmoil, then extended his swords and cut down a few Vehicons, backing away to a larger rock for cover as he did so. Dents, dings, and burns appeared all over his armor, until he got behind. Following that, he slashed at any Decepticon who followed him there (If there were any) and shot with his machine guns at the army from behind the rock. "This effort will be futile if we do not work together! My plan could work here!" OOC: As in, distract the Vehicons with Autotroopers so they can have various duels. Better odds that way.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Their cargo baying for the energon of the Autobots and for vengeance, the twod ropships took flight. Six Seekers took to the air with them. Together, this diverse group of flying craft screamed off into the distance. Hunter-Seeker had gathered an impressive force for his attack. Each and every 'Con aboard had a reason to hate the Autobots and they felt strangely grateful towards Hunter-Seeker. He was giving them a chance to exact vengeance, something every Decepticon could understand.In the control room, Hunter-Seeker stood before the myriad controls and technicians. This attack was being undertaken without the permission of Magmatron. If it succeeded, he'd likely get a commendation. If it failed he'd probably be slagged.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: MagmatronMagmatron had transformed into robot mode when he saw a somehow familiar 'Bot."You!" Magmatron snarled at Alphonus, "I know you from the tales my fellow Decepticons have told. Let's see if you deserve to be called Prime!"He fired several rounds from his scatter blasters at Alphonus.IC: GrindcoreGrindcore forced himself out of the hatch and landed on one knee. He fired on the Seekers with his ion rifle.IC: Wideload"Let's move out!" Wideload declared. On that command, the pilot closed the doors and engaged the vertical takeoff thrusters. With a lurch, the ship began to ascend.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png