Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"I suggest we approach him together. He's less likely to ignore both of us." Hunter-Seeker drew his limbs closer to himself, reducing his size so that he could easily fit through the doorways about New Kaon. "I will say one thing for him however. He isn't Shockwave. That bot is.... malfunctioning." The SIC was making his way towards the door already. The communications hub was a large building, but the various lifts made navigation easier.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I was flagging either new Autobot OC. =PIC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | En Route to Barging in on MagmatronBurning Sky pushed herself off the doorway she was leaning against and followed, folding in her wings so they wouldn't catch on the frames. "At least he was smart enough to not get slagged-up on Dark Energon," she commented as she fell in beside Hunter-Seeker. -Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker shuddered involuntarily. "Dark Energon was the biggest mistake we made during the war. It is equal in rank to the Crystal City debacle. It killed as many of our soldiers as the Autobots did....just slower. Then of course, there was the incident involving the Air Command. Starscream and Megatrons constant bickering certainly didn't help matters. Revolutions are hard enough without two bots fighting over who gets to lead it." They passed a variety of rooms on their way to the lifts, most of them filled with scientists and technicians who had been waiting impatiently for a certain arrogant bot to stop doing their jobs. The look of joy that was written on many of their faces as they spotted him heading towards the exit only confirmed this."Magmatron is intelligent. That I don't doubt, but he is also unpredictable. One moment he is calm the next..."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: noted.IC: Evo after quite a bit of flying around randomly, Evo chooses to hide near new Iacon hoping he wont be bothered by random 'cons.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: All right, I'll go meet Firestorm. IC: As it seemed Grindcore was too busy, Alphonus walked out and transformed. He managed to get his tires spinning, resembling a morning stretch, due to his recent stasis. This seems to be more enjoyable. Looking for some Autobots to get to come along with him, he drove off. The council didn't pick me as the backup Prime to sit on my tailpipe if Optimus forgot to do so. Definitely not. He transformed again at the sight of a seemingly-bored female Autobot. "Ho, soldier. Why are you standing around here?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | En Route to Magmatron (and possible dismemberment)It was a good thing the femme had few things tying her loyalty to Starscream (her former commanding officer before the Nemesis' departure from Cybertron), or else she might've actually punched Hunter-Seeker again. That said, she had a bit of an edge to her voice when she replied. "... the next not. Why did the Autobots get all the calm, even-tempered mechs and femmes?"IC: Firestorm | New Iacon Outskirts | TrailingThe sound of movement nearby caught the femme's audio receptors, and she turned her helm towards where she thought she'd heard it. She absently acknowledged the new arrival as she continued scanning, wondering if her hopes had been answered. Had a Decepticon come to relieve the monotony?Raising her Scatterblaster, she moved slightly away from her post, looking to find the source of the disturbance, as quietly as a soldier her size could move.-Inferna

IC: Evounaware to the other autobots nearby, Evo quietly observed. hoping desperately not to be noticed.but that shouldn't be to hard. as he was tiny compared to the others.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker was blissfully unaware of just how close he was to a beating. "I have no idea. They do tend to be more conservative however and...." Hunter Seeker smirked again, it was really quite insufferable. "They do dislike us...ah, radicals. We did have Soundwave. Once. Of course, when most of our command structure decided to take a trip off world..." They were coming up on the exit, a set of fortified doors guarded by a trio of Vehicon guards. All of whom looked quite bored.

IC: Alphonus closed his optics and shook his head, then looked back up. "What precisely are you doing?" He kept his guard up, in case there really was a Decepticon, but he doubted it. Most Decepticons were less...deceptive than that quiet sound. Ah, the irony.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm | New Iacon Outskirts | Investigating "I am doing exactly what a guard should be doing," Firestorm replied softly, in her clipped, militaristic tones, optics raking the area. Granted, she had no idea she was hunting a fellow Autobot, let alone a tiny one. She would've thought that he or she would report their presence to her if one of their own was the source of the disturbance, and not cause her alarm.OOC: Off for the night. I hope to see many ICs when I come back tomorrow morning. :P-Inferna

IC: Evohe suppressed the urge to take off. as that would only alert the nearby autobots. and both f them looked as though they could take him out with a simple glare. he had no idea they where aware of his presence.surprised at being spotted, he did the worst possible thing that could've been done. he ran.OOC: guess its just you and me for now TNG.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Evidently a spy. "Soldier, we must pursue him!" Alphonus transformed into truck mode and gave chase, also turning his smokestacks into machine guns as he did when chasing Decepticons. "Halt immediately, or I will be forced to fire on you!" He could see no Decepticon insignia, so he held back for the time being.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: EvoHe didn't know what to do. at this point he was just hiding, looking to be left alone. but if he ran he was faced with the very real possibility of becoming something that might resemble a scrapeap. so he fled to the sky, again a very bad move, as few autobots had aerial alt modes.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Alphonus, believing him to be a Decepticon due to his hasty retreat, flight, and lack of verbal response, considered the facts and decided to fire on him. He transformed and pulled out his Ion Rifle, looked through the scope for a clear shot, and fired repeatedly at Evo. "Autobots, we have an intruder! All those available, fire on the flying Decepticon!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I Hate my life." now he was in a mess. he couldnt leave the base, as any decepticon to find him would surely kill him on site.but landing was no longer an option either. And even if he had means of accomplishing it, returning fire to his "allies" was not an option.OOC: feel free to shoot him down, i'm in a bit of a corner here. :/ no killing him though!

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Alphonus sighed. "Decepticons do not behave in this manner..." Add that to the fact that Decepticons usually had monstrous voices, and he had finally found the Autobot insignia on him, and he had found himself a small scout. "Argh." He shook his head and transformed, hooking Evo up to a hitch on his truck mode. "Soldier!" He called out to Firestorm. "We've found a small Autobot scout. And quite the shy one, from the appearance of things." He drove on to a medical bay. "Wake up..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: he did not wake up. but he was not dead. though at the time that really meant nothing to him. for that matter nothing did.the dreamless slumber showed know ending point in site.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Upon his arrival at the medical bay, Alphonus transformed. "Time to see how well Primes can support the wounded." He walked into the emergency room. "I bring a Scout recently shot by an Ion Rifle. His behavior caused me to mistake him for a Decepticon." Primes had to come clean, right? Perhaps he was not as worthy as the council believed, but he would get there. He laid Evo down on a medical table, and the doctor examined his wounds."Oh. Well. I'm going to have to remove quite a bit of shrapnel from his damaged armor." He got to work. OOC: Doctor is an NPC.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: All right. You may want to wake Evo up tomorrow. This will get rather boring if you don't. Unless you have a better plan.IC: Alphonus watched as the doctor worked. It seemed there was nothing he could do at the moment, other than stand ready for Decepticon attack.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turmoil (New Kaon)A squad of Decepticon troops on patrol spotted Turmoil's approach. His tank form was instantly recognisable by the energon and scrapmetal embedded in it's plow, and its immense size. Nonetheless, they waited until the last moment to transform the wall of the city into a gate, which he drove through seconds before it reformed back into the reinforced barrier it was.The tank stood up as it passed through the refueling station. Some of his fellow 'Cons were chatting nearby, but stopped immediately in their vain attemtps to avoid his chilling gaze. A few corridors later, yet another doorway shapeshifted into existence, leading to Magmatron's quarters."General," Turmoil acknowledged as he entered, giving a half-hearted salute. "Protocol dictates I should report yet another spy at the Mining Operation. Only this time there was more of the guy when I was done with him, and I got this from his... Remains."The towering Decepticon took out the surveillence device he had found, and tossed it to the General. "I don't really see much use in it, they didn't find anything, but you might want it for whatever purpose, see what they're using and all that."OOC: Hello Zyke :3

IC: Evoafter some time, Evos optics flashed to life once more. he was a little disorientated, and wasn't quite sure what had happened. or where he was at.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: I wake up and I find fourteen fifteen new posts. I am content. :PIC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Magmatron's quartersThe arch-Seeker once again found her left optic ridge. After she and Hunter-Seeker had gained access to Magmatron's quarters, they had found Turmoil already there. The spies at the mining operations were no great secret -- they had some of their own doing their own spywork -- but it would've probably been more profitable if they'd been trying to steal Energon instead of secrets. IC: Firestorm | New Iacon Outskirts | Back on DutyThe young soldier had kept beside the Prime while chasing the fleeing scout, and as such had been around when he'd made the identification that the scout was one of theirs. Wishing that the mech -- Evo, was it? -- had alerted her to his presense to begin with, Firestorm had returned to her post after Alphonus Prime had taken him to the settlement itself.She still had half a joor to go before her shift changed and she could go inside. And a good soldier never abandoned her post unless ordered.-Inferna

IC: Evohe got up, and tried to walk. a little stiff, but that was to be expected, as the fall he took was a nasty one.he was't sure exploring the base was a good idea, as he was pretty certain that most of the bots whern't terribly thrilled to see him.and to be fair, they had good reason. he did make himself look like an enemy.he proceeded to sit on on the floor near one of the walls.OOC: i'll be back in a bit. i need some breakfast.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Evo deciding he was bored enough not to care what anyone else said he went outside.at least he wasn't going to get shot at this time....

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Commander, after analyzing the situation...I have come to some interesting conclusions. Whatever is behind these patrols vanishing only targets...patrols. Small groups of bots that aren't meant to go into heavy fighting. The Autobots are just as confused as us I suspect, they'll be holding back, trying to figure what's going on. They won't expect an attack. As you know they..." Hunter-Seeker pushed a nearby button and brought up a holo-map of the planet. "...control most of the energon on this planet currently. I suggest an offensive. We hit them on all fronts, deploy Seekers to keep the skies contested and make it unsafe for them to continue scouting the Matrix Archipelago. If we can cut off their intake of energon then we have won this war."

IC: MagmatronMagmatron looked at the slowly rotating holographic globe. "Very well," he agreed finally, "but we must rally more troops first. See how many of our forces you can recruit to this mission."IC: GrindcoreGrindcore tapped his wrist communicator, trying to contact Alphonus Prime"Alphonus," he said, "I think I have a mission for you. Gather as many combat-capable Autobots as you can and meet me in the war room."

67tlbk.png

IC: Turmoil (New Kaon)Magmatron caught the device and turned it over in his hands several times. "Very well, Turmoil," he said, "dismissed."Turmoil nodded and turned to leave, only for Burning Sky and Hunter-Seeker to appear and start talking strategy with the general. He waited in the doorway, listening, and once Magmatron decided they needed to rally as many troops as they could find, nodded (half to himself) and disappeared into the corridors to ruin someone's Energon break by recruiting them... Forcefully.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"But of course. The Insecticons will be invaluable here, I shall go to the local hive and inform them of their mission." Hunter-Seeker turned about and headed down the corridor. One advantage they had over the Autobots was numbers, the Vehicons and Insecticons made up a large part of their forces and even if they were incompetent in Hunter-Seeker's opinion (everyone was) hopefully in this instance, the Autobots would be slightly more incompetent then they were. It was his only hope.

IC: EvoEvo decided to explore the area around the base some more. this was a lot easier than hiding in it, as no one seemed to care if he made a sound.but he wasn't sure what to do. he hadn't been told to do anything. he'd like to have a word with the bot who shot him down, but he was nowhere to be found.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: We should wait until more players have joined before we start the missions.IC: Freeway/Treadshot (New Kaon)A small bot had heard the entire exchange from outside. His outward appearance would have you believe he was a Decepticon. After all, he shared their jagged armor plating and respective insignia. However, most Autobots would tell you that he was a Shifter and a Scout named Freeway. This particular Scout had been undercover with Magmatron's forces under the guise of a 'con named Treadshot when they decided to take off in the Shadow Striker. Now, he acted as a spy for Grindcore and the Autobots on Nibiru and he had just heard something that would be of great importance.Quickly, Freeway dashed outside and transformed into his alt mode, a sleek Decepticon racer, and made it to an abandoned storage shed. There, he sent a short transmission on a frequency the Decepticons wouldn't have been able to intercept with their broken communications. However, what Freeway didn't know was that their communications had been recently repaired. As the Scout turned to leave, is spark skipped a beat only astroseconds before his head exploded in a shower of sparks and Energon. The culprit was a tall Decepticon guard that had intercepted the transmission and tracked it to this location. With the barrel of his gun still smoking, the guard swore out loud. The spy was dead, but the message had already been sent.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: Time to start advertising more vigoriously, then.IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Rounding Up the Usual SuspectsBurning Sky saluted Magmatron and left just behind Hunter-Seeker, heading in a different direction than the arrogant SIC. Her destination were first the quarters that the Seekers had, and then the mess hall -- between them, she ought to pull together a good-sized force to accompany her in the attacks.-Inferna

OOC: we need more autobots. if you attack as planned, realistically we wouldn't stand a chance.and my character needs something to do.where'd everyone go?i'm making another character...shadowstormFaction: DecepticonClass: soldier Appearance: massive and foreboding. just like his alt mode. black with glowing red details. his face has a mouth plate.Alternate mode: cybertronian tank. again, black with red highlights.Weapons Gatling gun and a pair of katana like swords. the gun is available in alt mode.Skills: being intimidating. and he is quite skilled with his swords. and he has really thick armor.Traits: slower than your average 'con. but has more than enough strength to make up for it.Weakness: doesn't actually expect enemies to attack that often. can be caught off guard easily. is pretty vulnerable to ambushes.Bio: hijacked an autobot ship and crash landed on the planet. (he's not the best pilot)though not much is known as no one has ever heard him say a word. if he gets angry he just resorts to beating up whoever (or whatever) makes him angry on a moments notice. this can be good and bad at times.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: shadowstormshadow was heading for the decepticon base. hoping not to draw any unwanted attention. for now.hopefully nobody at the base would fire at him. but if that did happen, he had no problem returning the favor.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile