Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: cool. maybe i'll change my sig. later.IC: shadowstormShadow was approaching the base. he was certain no one had spotted him.He was hoping they would open it to him, but who knows? IC: Evoafter lingering outside for a bit longer. he returned to the base, hoping maybe he might be able to find out if anything remotely interesting was happening.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC:It appeared to be a normal day at the Decepticon mining outpost. The sun beat down upon the tired Vehicon workers as cartload after cartload of blue, glowing Energon was brought out of the mineshaft. Everything was proceeding as normal...until something appeared over the horizon. Some 'cons with telescopic vision features zoomed in, trying to make out the individual shapes, while others squinted with hands held above their optics. One miner with said telescoping optics suddenly cried out in alarm."Hey," he shouted, "Autobots!"The troops stationed at the mine drew their weapons and pointed them at the oncoming mass, when suddenly, a series of frag charges dropped from a squad of seekers high above and detonated the carts of highly volatile Energon. Clouds of blue flame erupted across the outpost and provided cover for several Autobot squads that advanced in, moving to capture the outpost.Soon, proton bursts and other munitions filled the air.Leading the foray was the Autobot General Wideload himself. He let out a battle cry that reverberated across the landscape, signaling that the battle had begun.Far away at New Kaon, a garbled transmission came through, alerting the Decepticon soldiers that the outpost was under attack and requesting backup urgently.OOC: Feel free to join in, anyone.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Evohearing of the comotion in the base, Evo decided to go, and see what was happening.OOC: can it be asumed that there might be relics on this planet?

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Thanks Zyke, and Wheeljack, that's not the base. That's a Decepticon outpost.IC: "Understood, General. I've found a scout and a soldier on guard duty. Permission to recruit them?" he said through his communicator. Following that, he tailed Evo, who had left the medical room. "Scout." he said, after catching up to him. "How are your wounds?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker was seething, his plan had been disrupted and now the Autobots were pressing their advantage. Hunter-Seeker shifted modes ever-so-slightly, raising himself off the ground and using his eight additional legs to increase his land speed. All about the base 'Bots were running about, rushing to their stations or to report into response squads. Hunter-Seeker burst the hallway of one of the numerous defense centers scattered about the base and blew past the Vehicons guarding the entrance. He didn't bother to shift again, instead he was running at full speed through the hallways and towards the generator room. Moments later, he stood on a dais overlooking an energon-powered generator spike. Clustered around it, basking the warmth and glow of the device, was a swarm of roughly twenty Insecticons."Gentle 'bots." At the sound of Hunter-Seekers voice, all of the Insecticons turned to regard him. "Start your engines." Outside, there was the sound of clattering and chattering for a few seconds before the doors of the defense center opened and a phalanx of twenty Insecticons led by Hunter-Seeker appeared. Striding into an open space suitable for take off. Then, as one, they stopped and Hunter-Seeker turned to face his troops. "The Autobots moved sooner then we expected. They evidently feel they can end this revolution here and now. I think not." Hunter-Seeker transformed, reworking his body into the form of a sleek interceptor and he blasted off towards the horizon. The Insecticons, now in a winged form resembling a stag beetle, followed him.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker's swarm was a fearsome sight, nightmarish claws and blood red eyes glistened as they took to the wing. They climbed ever higher, until at last even the clouds gave way before them. Hunter-Seeker had been the outpost before he had scouted out the location. The land below him, what he could see of it through the breaks in the clouds was familiar enough. He could navigate via the large landmarks below. It would take some time to reach the outpost, true. But with twenty Insecticons behind him, and his indisputable tactical genius...the battle would be over quickly.IC (New Kaon)The gate before Shadowstorm opened, only for him to be confronted by a practical forest of energy weapons wielded by nervous Vehicon soldiers. "Hands in the air. Now."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: noted.but i'm kinda stuck, as the guy giving my orders is not here at the moment.IC: Shadowstormhe said nothing. but, if you could see his face, all you would see is a smirk.he did not follow the orders. he just stood there. waiting. he was not going to start anything. but he would finish it.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Moving at high speeds, the swarm of Insecticons was closing in on the battlefield fast. The sunk into the clouds, using them as cover. Hunter-Seeker was at the forefront of the swarm his weapons primed and ready.The battlefield below was in chaos as the last remaining Vehicon guards tried to fall back into the mine shaft to set up a kill zone. The Autobot Seekers conducted strafing runs and general air support for their forces as they advanced ever closer to the entrance of the mine. An Autobot victory seemed certain, with their squads advancing steadily. Then however, things changed. One of the clouds appeared to shift, to scatter as something emerged from it. What appeared to be black mass fell from it, followed by another and another. Then some of the Seekers above the battlefield noted that the fall was too controlled, to guided for this to be some sort of natural phenomena. Then the full swarm of Insecticons made itself known, flowing out of the cloud like a swarm of wasps. Energy blasts filled the sky as they poured down fire on the Autobot Seekers.IC (New Kaon)"I said put your hands up! Now!"

Edited by Basilisk

Everyone's favorite space pirate/Wreckers fanboy!Name: Crosswise/Captain Crossbone XVIIFaction: AutobotClass: ScoutAppearance: Crosswise a slender Cybertronian standing at about 16 feet tall. Amusingly, one could easily mistake him as female from a distance. His optics are an emerald green. The hood of his alt. mode forms his chest while the headlights wrap around it. His head is round, and a light blue visor that resembles sunglasses can flip up and down during combat. The car-doors and rear of his alt. mode form a "backpack" that seems to serve no purpose. It's hollow and doesn't seem to slow him down. His limbs are light gray while the rest of his armor is a sleek and shiny black. A gold trim is present on his forearms and legs. When Crossbone is in control, the car doors swing around and wrap around his chest. His wheels attach to the side of his waist and panels flip around to form the back of his greatcoat. He wears a bicorn hat with an Autobot symbol in the center of it. A eyepatch swings down from the hat to cover his right optic. His limbs become slightly longer and a hook replaces his left hand. His optics are blood red.Alternate mode: A black Cybertronian sportscar that strangely resembles a Bugatti Veyron.Weapons: As a Scout, Crosswise is armed for close-quarters combat. For melee, the Autobot wields the standard energy sword. However, the blade's been modified to resemble a rapier. When Crossbone uses the energy sword, the blade instead becomes a cutlass. Crosswise's second weapon is an Energon Battle Pistol. Instead of letting his arm transform to accommodate the weapon Crosswise has added a curved handle. In addition, large cylinder of the weapon was shrunk down and the barrel's been shortened to barely just out of the body. It greatly resembles a flintlock, but still functions normally. In vehicle mode, small machine guns pop out of the hood. They're rather weak and thus serve better as a distraction rather than an actual weapon.Skills: Oddly enough, Crosswise is well-versed in combat despite just joining up due to the presence of Crossbone's spark as well. Crossbone is skilled at close-quarters combat from thousands of stellar-cycles of fighting and piracy.Traits: As a fresh, young recruit, Crosswise can find himself succumbing to fear or self-doubt. He's incredibly idealistic, and will usually attempt to befriend his fellow Autobots. Crosswise is also interested in ancient history and spends most of his time researching the Thirteen and their legacy. However, Crossbone is a prideful pirate. He priorties his needs over everyone else. However, he's intelligent enough to form complex plans as evidenced by his legacy.Weakness: As stated before, Crosswise will often doubt himself or freeze up in fear when he realizes just how grave his situation is. In addition, as a Scout-class, Crosswise is more frail and has to rely on dodging shots as he speeds across the battlefield. While Crossbone is more confident and brave then Crosswise, he suffers from suicidal overconfidence. He doesn't seem to realize the frailty of this body and underestimates the newer generation of Cybertronians.Bio: Crossbone was part of the first generation of Cybertronians. He fought for Prima during the War of the Primes and became one of his choices to succeed him. Ultimately though, Crossbone took a new name and abandoned his chance to be a Prime in favor of exploring the galaxy. As he explored the galaxy, Crossbone became a legend as he plundered countless planets in search of immortality. He eventually found his answer after sacking Iacon and subsequently being exiled from Cybertron. The Pirate returned to Kalis, his birthplace, and abducted his own descendants. Crossbone would then transplant his spark into the Protoform and slowly devour it as the Cybertronian grew. He continued this sixteen more times which lead to his infamous legacy as an immortal force of chaos. When the Great War began Crossbone found his latest descendant and transplanted his spark into him. The Captain left his most loyal and trusted crew members on energon-rich planets, knowing that Crosswise would inevitably end up on one of them. In order to awaken his dormant and ancient spark, he also had his crewmates plant thousands of beacons all over the planet that would send out a signal to disable Crosswise. He also left tracking beacons to call his ship when he reawakened on one of the planets. However, Crossbone's mighty battleship was commandeered by the Autobot Army and was destroyed defending Kalis. Crosswise's spark has also proved to be just as powerful as his own and refuses to be absorbed into the legacy.Before the Allspark was jettisoned into space, Crosswise was part of the last protoform batch. Throughout the Great War, Crosswise remained a civilian and went into hiding when the Decepticons sacked Iacon. Once the Autobots drove them from the city, Crosswise was drafted into the military. Although he received the bare minimum or training, Crosswise proved himself to be skilled at combat. He was sent off to Nibiru to serve as cannon fodder. Ob Nibiru Crosswise became part of Alpha Unit/

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Burning Sky | En Route to Mining OutpostThe arch-Seeker's pede-steps had become far faster and more urgent when the distress signal came in, she now moving at a breakneck pace to round up her warriors. Closing the final few meters that divided her from the door to the Seeker quarters, she burst inside with her unique passcode. Inside, no less than three trines in various states of recharge greeted her optics, surprise in their own optics. She pushed by it, her vocalizer articulating in a sharper tone. "All of you, with me. The Autobots have attacked one of our mines."It was all it took. All nine Seekers jumped to their pedes and followed her out of the quarters, the door sealing behind them as they rushed in a group to the closest platform. As one, they leapt into the air and transformed, Burning Sky at their head as they roared into the sky. They were several kliks behind Hunter-Seeker, it was true. But turbines trumped wings every time.-Inferna

IC: Shadowstormhe ignored them. if they where ignorant enough to fire on one of their own, they deserved what was about to happen.OOC: that basically translates to: bring it.how many can i kill?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Crosswise is approved.IC (New Kaon)"I said put you-" The Vehicon was suddenly cut off by a looming Insecticon that with the slightest of movements pushed him aside.The Insecticon regarded everything around it with clear disdain, but nonetheless made it's way up to Shadowstorm. "Remember you. Shadowstorm. Crystal City. Lab 12. Good fight."

IC:Wideload looked up at the sky and grimaced. This was not good, not good at all."Concentrate heavy fire on the Insecticon Swarm!" he commanded, "I want a group of Scouts and Soldiers to set up a position around the mine entrance! Breach and clear!"The general raised his weapon, a modified quadruple-barreled Scrapmaker, and opened fire on the swarm. Soon, a hail of bullets and rockets launched skyward at the advancing Insecticon swarm, while two Scouts and a Soldier set up explosives on the mine entrance. The three took cover with the rest of the group before activating the detonator. The metal door erupted into a cloud of shrapnel, fire, and smoke, and the 'Bots swarmed in with a Brute taking the lead. The Brute's arsenal consisted of a massive, rapid-fire Ion Cannon that cut through the thickest armor. He was followed by a wave of ten soldiers with Thermo Rocket Launchers and a squad of twenty or so Scouts with Scatter Blasters and Energon Battle Pistols.The Seekers decreased their elevation and turned their guns skyward, some transforming into robot mode and hovering. The remaining forces on the ground added to the fire with their own guns. Soon, the Scientists managed to repair and reprogram the AA batteries that had previously defended the mine, turning their guns against the Insections as well.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Shadowstorm.saying nothing. he got in a defensive stance. preparing for a brawl, if necessary.OOC: i'll admit that was a bit of a surprise.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Concentrating infantry based weapons on maneuverable airborne targets? For shame." Hunter Seeker's voice was greeted by chattering laughter from the surrounding swarm. Most of whom had broken off into smaller and faster squads the second ground fire had flared up. The AA battery however, had shredded a unit of Insecticons and was targeting another. No matter, Insecticons were durable and if even half of them made it down... "You know the drill gents. Drop and stomp." Hunter-Seeker was still at the forefront of the attack and ahead of the other Insecticon squads. Then, just as they were reaching the range where those ground weapons would start to be a credible threat...they transformed into their hardy and energy-weapon resistant ground forms. Insecticons rained down on the Autobots forces, their bulky bodies scarring great gouges into the earth as they landed midst their foesA great keening cry went up amongst the Insecticons then, as they charged from their landing sites and into the fray. Tearing limb from limb and spilling Energon with reckless abandon. One of them had landed near an AA turret and had quickly disemboweled the Autobots around it. The insect-like monster then threw the AA turret at two Scouts pouring fire into it's tough metal hide, pinning them against a nearby wall. Hunter-Seeker had landed in the middle of the conflict, near the Autobot General Wideload. The weapons on his six extra legs were all pointed at that conveniently large target. Without a word, he opened fire.IC (New Kaon)"He's fine. Let him through." The Insecticon was glaring daggers at the Vehicons about him, who were rapidly returning to their posts. "You gutted those Autobot scientists. Not a spy."

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: Last chance for any Autobot PC's to join the fray. Wideload's initiating Plan B.IC:Wideload sent return fire, taking a few rounds while his Scrapmaker spun into action. As he slowly backed away, volleying anything in front of him with fire from his gun, the team sent into the mine came running out. Unfortunately, the Insecticon attack had caused Wideload to revert to Plan B. Although, he did very much enjoy Plan B. He just had to wait for the right moment...

67tlbk.png

IC: Burning Sky | En Route | Leading the SeekersWith turbines and greaters altitude at hand, the ten Seekers made it easily to the area around the attacked mine, greeted by the blasts from the Autobot troops and the remaining AA batteries. Burning Sky's radar informed her of the friendlies that were already there -- Hunter-Seeker and his Insecticons, no doubt. As the wing of fliers peeled off and fractured back into four units, she gave her orders. "Concentrate fire on the Autobot fliers and the AA turrets. Disable them if you can; destroy them if you must."Her orders were acknowledged as the three trines tore off, leaving her. She was a distinct target -- there were few fliers that dared to ride the wind without bretheren to guard their sides -- but she wasn't the best flier and dogfighter in the Decepticon legions for nothing. Her actions proved her, tearing into and dancing around the fliers like they were stationary pillars of metal in the air.OOC: I guess that Firestorm got the call, then.IC: Firestorm | Just Arriving | Attacked MineOff-roading was murder on her undercarriage, but sticking to the paved roads enabled the young soldier to arrive in a somewhat-timely fashion. The rifle mounted to the side of her front tore holes into a Decepticon miner that had been holding the line, crippling him just long enough for Firestorm to transform and unload three clips of ammo from her Scatterblaster into his body -- one into his shoulder, one into his center of gravity, and one right into his Sparkchamber.As the husk fell, she quickly surveyed the scene, spotting General Wideload near the mine entrance. Without hesitation, she launched herself into the fray.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker was no fool. When he saw the Autobots running out of the mine he knew something wasn't right. "Gents! Take to the wing!" The Insecticons, two of whom had been rather busy gutting the Autobots around the AA batteries, suddenly took flight once more. Engaging what was left of the Autobot Seekers in pitched combat. Hunter-Seeker however, surged forwards, firing at Wideload.

IC: ShadowstormHe eased up, and went through.OOC: i'd like to take Evo into the fight. but he's waiting for orders at the moment. can i just go?

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC:"Autobots! Retreat!" Wideload called to his comrades, transforming into his vehicle mode, a large but fast cargo truck, and surging forwards to avoid Hunter-Seeker's attack. He led his troops away from the mine."Now!" he called. Suddenly, the mine erupted into a geyser of blue flame thanks to some carefully placed explosives, enveloping and destroying anything that was on the ground. When the dust settled, the Autobots were gone.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Called it.IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker was...slightly charred. His Insecticons however, were mostly unharmed. That was good at least there was no reason for his men to suffer. Of course, at the moment he had slightly bigger things to worry about, having been hit by a piece of rubble and pinned to the ground. But that would be rectified soon enough. His men couldn't be that incompetent...

Edited by Basilisk

IC - Crosswise: The quietness of New Iacon was nothing out of the ordinary for the young recruit. He kept his optics covered with his visor as as he walked through the small settlement. The Cybertronian whistled as he strolled past soldiers on break. It had a distinct, calming melody that was out of place in this era of Cybertron's history. He suddenly stopped as he neared the edge of the settlement.The Scout sighed and sat down on a large rock. He pulled out a small disk. Most of the gold plating on it had cracked and chipped off to reveal the circuitry. Air hissed out of his left arm as a small slot opened up for the disc. He smiled as he played the data-file and the crackling audio of Alpha Trion's voice began a narration on Megatronus Prime's fall from grace. To the Cybertronian, it was a tale that seemed too incredible to be true. The Autobot ejected the disk just as the audio became distorted and warped.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Firestorm | Heading Back The young Autobot had narrowly managed to slip back into the group just before the explosion in the mine went off. Shivering a bit on her wheels at her close call, but pleased that the mine was destroyed -- and with it, probably quite a few resources for the Decepticons -- she followed the convoy back to New Iacon.IC: Burning Sky | Ground ZeroBeing airborne, the Seekers had mostly gotten away from the explosion. Transforming and hovering in the air to survey the area, the arch-Seeker took a few precious nanokliks to employ her choicest curses.This was not a good day. Triggering her comms, she gave her new orders. "Fan out. Two trines to the air to guard the area. The rest of you, round up the survivors and count up the non-functional."As her pedes touched the hot, smoking ground, Burning Sky started to search as well. She honed in on one of the piles of rubble and started to pull it apart, looking for anything.OOC: H-S might be under that pile. :P-Inferna

IC (New Kaon)The Insecticon caught up with Shadowstorm. "Didn't see you on ship. How'd you get here?"IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Kindly remove your hands from my left leg. I believe it's losing Energon." It was quite an impressive feat. Even when he was being rescued, Hunter-Seeker still sounded smug.

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: XDIC: Burning Sky | Ground Zero | Saving Hunter-Seeker's skidplateRolling her optics, the 3IC of the Decepticon forces released what was clearly her rival's leg and then pulled away the rest of the debris pinning him to the ground. "Think you can still fly, even with that leaking Energon?"-Inferna

IC (New Kaon)"Magmatron will want to see you. Don't make him mad. Bots get scrapped when that happens."IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Oh yes. I'm certain I can still fly when I'm leaking my life's Energon on the ground and feel as though one of my legs has been almost torn off. I'm sure this will only improve my abilities." You could have cut the sarcasm with a knife. Hunter-Seeker drew himself up, revealing a nasty wounded on one of his legs. "Rubble hit me. A lesser bot would have been slagged."

IC - Crosswise: The sound of wheels could be heard from the outskirts of New Iacon. The lone Autobot continued to whistle his tune as Wideload and co. came into view just on the horizon. He stood up and brushed off his armor with his hands as he stood at attention, waiting for them to cross into Autobot territory.

IC: Shadowstormhe nodded and headed toward the commanders quarters. and went right in.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Burning Sky | Ground Zero | Let the snark-off beginA loud drone of Burning Sky's cycling fans indicated her exasperation as she wiped the tingling Energon off her left servos onto a piece of metal and then . "A simple 'no' would have sufficed," she shot back, helping him up and onto a piece of rubble. She called over one of her Seekers -- who functioned as a field medic -- to attend to him, and then left to continue her search.-Inferna

OOC: Announcement: I've talked with Zyke about the last battle, it was largely a staff vs staff fight. With very few players involved. This is an RP about you, the players, and the battles should reflect that. Therefore, there will be a delay before the start of each battle. To allow other's more time to post.That is all.IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Ack! Be careful with that!" Hunter-Seeker flinched as the medic went to work. The medic was not especially delicate, Hunter-Seekers attitude had won him very few friends.