Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Edited my healing post. How do Cybertronians replace broken off parts? I know I've seen it happen a hundred times, but it was always offscreen.IC: Alphonus nodded. "I may have seen him. Was he purple?" An Autobot traitor, depending on the reason for his betrayal, could be converted back to the Autobots.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker had emerged from the captured command center. He now stood at the entrance to the mine, flanked by two Insecticon guards. Word had it that other Decepticon's retreating from the battle might be headed here. Unlike Flatline, who Hunter-Seeker trusted not to torture and otherwise harm the prisoners, many of his would-be comrades did not share the medic's inclinations. He would have to lay down the law before they would be allowed into the mine.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Yes. And the guards are under orders to shoot anyone who does anything....that is shall we say, unethical. You'll also need security clearance to enter the ward in the first place and..." Hunter-Seeker put on an expression of mock surprise. "Only Flatline and I have the proper passwords and codes. Oh my." Hunter-Seeker sent a datapacket to Flatline explaining this sudden change of policy. Hunter-Seeker gestured to his Insecticon guards. "My gentlebots here would be most put out if one were to disobey my orders regarding prisoners. Most put out."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker shrugged. "And you sound like the stereotypical training thug. Though I should expect that from a bot with a flawed processor. You touch the prisoners, I have my Insecticons gut you and hang you from aforementioned innards. Insult me if you will, but you lost your battle, I won mine. Who is truly pathetic? Not I. I think it is, rather the petty thug who turned and ran because his master commanded it. How tight does Magmatron keep your leash? Rabid animals do need to be watched."

IC: "Ha. I would be insulted, if that were not your default setting for your opinion of everyone. At least I have the resolve of a true Decepticon." He scratched his claws against each other, just thinking of feeding the prisoners their optics. OOC: I know Hurrazor is entirely wrong, for the record. But of course, he's the stereotypical bully with a taste for spilling Energon.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Of course. Only counts if you say you torture people OOC. :PIC (Hunter-Seeker)"Yet you fled from battle. Resolve of a true Decepticon? If that is the case, I suddenly understand why we lost that last mine. Magmatron made the mistake of promoting beasts to positions of importance." Hunter-Seekers voice was calm, assured. The two Insecticons behind him flexed their claws and clacked their mandibles together. "I think you'll be waiting outside. Don't worry. I'm sure a medic will wonder over eventually." Hopefully not, if Hurrazor died it would make Hunter-Seekers job much easier.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker had already turned away, chatting with his clear inferior had began to bore him. The two hulking Insecticons blocking Hurrazor's way into the mine made it clear that Hunter-Seekers orders were still in effect. OOC: That's....quite good. Very good in fact.

IC: Shatterquake"Yeah. Used to be a Wrecker, til he decided our methods were too peaceful for his tastes." Shatterquake answered, as he finished with his gunshot wound, and started examining where the explosion had glanced him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Thanks! IC: "Stupid slagging little...RAAAH!" He cursed in ancient Cybertronian and looked back at the other Decepticons arriving. "Lord Magmatron! This obnoxious usher won't let me in!""Does that mean he's worse on a regular basis than the worst thing you've seen me do?" If he wasn't, he would really need to cut back on the security measures.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shatterquake"As bad as you are at times, he does what you do while in recharge." Shatterquake's faceplate retracted as he grimaced. "He used to routinely torture and kill prisoners for fun."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: This has given me an idea, after this battle, what if the leaders or SIC's of each faction gave a briefing on important members of the enemy faction? It'd be a nice way to tie this all together.

OOC: Great idea. Wanna throw in the fact that Alphonus came about 3/4 to beating Magmatron? (At least that's how it looked.) Something like that would likely PO the big Con. (Plus the fact that he swore he'd get revenge.)IC: "If it is within my power, I will make sure he is yours to defeat." Alphonus would have smiled a bit if a fourth of his body wasn't trashed. "Perhaps this is what you meant, Shatterquake. This day, we all fought together."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: That'd be a good idea.IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake nodded, but he couldn't bring himself to verbally agree. I am the one trying to get you removed from command. And you don't even know it.But you have to do it, Shatterquake. There are lives at risk. And you can't leave them in the hands of an unpredictable, and incapable commander.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Sounds good to me.IC: Burning SkyThe Seeker Commander had landed and then nearly fallen over after transforming. Apparently her wounds had crippled her worse than she had hoped, damaging the joints that attatched her legs to her pelvis. Scowling heavily, she limped towards a medic, determined to not fall over and crawl. Transforming back and flying the relatively short distance sounded like a waste of fuel.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker, having picked up yet more Insecticon guards, was making his way back to the makeshift medical ward. It was clear something needed to change, these unplanned and ill-thought out attacks were not going to win the war. They needed proper planning, proper briefings...

OOC: He figured it out from the evidence. Shatterquake acting either weird or angry around him, then the meeting with Grindcore, that little smirk at the Archipelago...meeting with Grindcore did most of it though.Alphonus isn't stupid, he did more than have courage and perseverance to become a Prime.IC: "Right. So, what do you know about Magmatron?"OOC: Also, how do they replace missing body parts? I know it's been done over a hundred times in just about every continuity.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Flatline: The combat medic had left his colleagues for a short break. He was sitting outside by the landing zone when Burning Sky flew in. Flatline rushed over to the Seeker Commander's side and activated the his energon repair ray. The surgeon kept close to her as he popped out a charge in the tool and reloaded it. He hoped he wouldn't have to catch her - not wishing to damage a commander's pride and suffer their wrath.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Burning SkyA soft woosh of cycled air rushed from her systems as the damage began to reverse itself, she leaning against a large rock to keep herself stablized as Flatline did his work. Her joints would definately need a good oiling after she returned to New Kaon, but she could work with that."Thank you," she said softly after the work was completed, pushing away from the rock to stand upright.-Inferna

IC - Flatline: As her wounds healed up, Flatline shut off the repair ray. The medic inspected her carefully afterwards to make sure she hadn't suffered anything serious that the ray couldn't repair."You don't need to thank me. It's merely my job." Flatline replied as he folded up the energon repair ray.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Not all the Cons are sharp-tongued ruffians. :PIC: Burning Sky "And you do well at it," she replied as she finished stretching her legs. "What's the status around here? How many have been lost?"-Inferna

OOC: Let's say he did to save time. :P Painkiller's fixed the worst of Alphonus's damage, though he'll need to get back to New Iacon to get a new hand and the rest of him patched up.BTW, I guess that medics have spare appendages lying around, either from supplies salvaged from the War or what they've scrounged from the battlefields after the fact.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

OOC: You might not have much of a choice. Intact or repairable hands are probably some of the hardest things to find on a battlefield or in storage nowadays. :PAlso, until Zyke or another staff member decides to knock me off my ego trip, Painkiller is the CMO of the Autobots.IC: Painkiller"The bodies will be picked of anything we can salvage in the way of parts," Painkiller replied as she stood. She had finished the repairs of the worst injuries, and the other two medics on the battlefield were beginning to move towards the exit, their entourages in tow. "The mine will be repaired and the war will go on ... minus one mine for us, anyway."OOC: She's referring to the mine Crosswise scouted, btw.-Inferna