Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Star SaberAnother hiss, as the third and final seal released, and the lid swung opened.Vapor continued to obscure the occupant from view, though the distinct click of a weapon being primed could be heard. "State your name, rank, and alliegance." A commanding voice rang out.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Allowance?IC: FirestormThe soldier froze in her tracks, not daring to move. She knew the sound of a gun when she heard it -- and unfortunately, her guns were still out of ammo. The 'allowance' part flew straight through her processer without registering, but her name and rank she could provide."My name is Firestorm," she started. "Private in the Autobot army."-Inferna

OOC: My phone's autocorrect sucks.IC: Star SaberStar Saber stepped out of the mist.Remarkably, he stood only half as tall as a scout. However, his pod was built for a much larger being. "Star Saber. Former commander of the Autobot forces at Polyhex."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Got it right anyway. xDIC: FirestormHer optics shuttered in surprise, as she had half-expected someone much taller. All the same, the name rang a bell in her head, and she inclined her helm. "It's an honor, sir."-Inferna

IC: Star Saber"I'd forgotten how darn talk everyone is." Ge muttered, and looked behind him at his pod."Star Saber. Transform." Almost too quickly to process, about her shape shot out of the pod. Moments later, he stood taller, large even for a Soldier. He looked at Firestorm. "It's good to meet you, Firestorm."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FirestormShe shifted her gaze, glad that she now didn't have to look down at someone she equated with a legend. Before she could reply, though, Grindcore rushed in, and she turned to salute him. -Inferna

IC: Star SaberStar Saber sighed. "Does nobody read my memos? I noted in the ship's computer before I went into stasis I would be."He held out a hand. "But it's good to be back, Grindcore."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FirestormThe soldier nodded and stepped back, ending her salute and letting her commander and Star Saber change talk. Once he dismissed her, she'd head off for her much-needed hot oil bath.OOC: You may want to edit, Kray. :P-Inferna

OOC: Presentation isn't over. Basilisk told me. He's gonna be off for a Skyrim break. In the meantime, how about exploring what Decepticons do when they're bored?IC: "I understand your reason. My name is Alphonus Prime. And please do not think lowly of me for accepting being a Prime." He gave a small, joking smile.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Star SaberHe shrugged. "To each there own. I had a point to prove."His expression darkened. "What is the state of the war? The pod wouldn't have woken me if something bad hadn't happened."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Two Autobot mines were attacked. One was kept, another was lost. The second, we were unaware of, and so did not reinforce it until it was too late." He took a long pause. "Oh. Both sides can now undergo surgery to become animals. Personally, I would urge you not to."OOC: :PThen again, I might make a character who does that just for fun.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Their numbers are also the usual, in proportion to our own. The enemy commander is Magmatron. I nearly destroyed him myself, but when he fled, and I tried to pursue him...he was far more dangerous. Later, you may listen to a recording of all that I know of the Decepticons. Grindcore was able to defeat Magmatron and send all the Decepticons retreating at the mine we won in five minutes, because he foolishly challenged the strongest two Autobots there in immediate succession. Does that answer your question?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I'm on my phone with horrible reception. Not yet.IC: Star Saber"Life is not to be taken lightly. Even in war." Star Saber stretched, his frame groaning. "I sealed myself away until it the threat was great enough to warrant my action."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Star Saber"If we kill as easily as our enemy, we are no better than they. And one does not have to kill to neutralize an opponent, nor is it easier to kill.""Often killing is necessary. And when it is, I Di what must be done."IC: Star Saber"If we kill as easily as our enemy, we are no better than they. And one does not have to kill to neutralize an opponent, nor is it easier to kill.""Often killing is necessary. And when it is, I Di what must be done."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FirestormIt was at this point that Firestorm decided that her job here was done. She'd gone into the restricted labs, she'd greeted Star Saber, and now they were all talking together and pretty much forgetting that she had been down here first.All the same, she sent a private comm to Grindcore. "Permission to leave, sir?"-Inferna

IC: Firestorm"Thank you, sir," she replied, transforming and taking off after them. She hung off to the left soon after leaving, though, heading for the section of New Iacon that held the washracks -- and the hot oil baths. As she headed inside, she shut off her comms, only allowing the most important messages in.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise and Salvo: The Autobot yawned as he awoke and stood up from his small spot behind a tree. As soon as the dropship landed, the scout had been placed on guard duty alongside Salvo. Fotunately, the Insecticon was tired but managed to keep his optics open as his partner deactivated. Crosswise opened up his comm channel and sent Firestorm a message."I've got a couple kliks left on this shift. Are you busy right after this?"OOC: Deathsaurus?

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Alphonus led them out. "This is New Iacon, Star Saber. This is our capital." As he gave the newly released Autobot the grand tour, he re-opened his private channel with Grindcore. "Now that our forces have regrouped and there are several Autobots held as prisoners of war, I suggest we take back the other mine and free them. Knowing the Decepticons, they are most likely being tortured for information, and then murdered when they outlive their usefulness."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm She paused just before entering the baths to take the call, annoyed that it had come just as she was about to submerge herself but willing to humor him."My shift's free for two joors, assuming Alpha Squad's not called out during that time."With that, she sunk right into the oil, sighing in relief as she felt it sinking in to her joints and washing the filth away.-Inferna

OOC: @Nebula 2.0 wha--?IC: Grindcore"Not likely," Grindcore replied, "they'll use the POWs as a defense. You know, keep them well fed and comfortable so we don't see death as a mercy to them. That way, we can't use any tactics that would cause collateral damage or we risk killing the prisoners."He paused for a few astroseconds as if thinking."Plus," he continued, "they've probably fortified it. There's no way we're getting in that mine without losing the majority of our attack force, and I'm not willing to risk that many Autobot lives. We need a coordinated effort that doesn't involve killing every Decepticon in sight."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: The Decepticon scratched his head. He felt as if someone had just said something that insulted his very morals and treatment of Autobot Prisoners. Flatline ignored it and continued to watch Hunter-Seeker's presentation with his utmost attention.IC - Crosswise: "Great. I'll be in the mess hall if you want to join me later." The Autobot sent the transmission as he transformed and drove towards New Iacon. An Autotrooper flipped him off as he passed through the gates and sped towards the mess hall.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Yes. Attack my mine.Please. I beg you. You will find traps and tricks and so much more. :evilgrin:IC (Hunter-Seeker)"The next Autobot of importance is General Wideload." The Prime's hologram faded away and was replaced with an image of General Wideload. "This fellow is brutal. He blew up one of our mines, killed countless unarmed miners and was hailed as a hero for it." Hunter-Seeker scoffed. "Much as I would like to sink my blades into his back, it doesn't seem very likely at this point. He was experimented on by that vile creature, so he likely has a beast mode. You can take advantage of this, wheeled forms tend to move faster then those of creatures. Outflank him. Outmaneuver him. He's large and slower then many of you. Pick him apart and don't bother to play fair, he doesn't. He shows the typical glitched tendancies most of this batch of Autobots seems to display towards us. So the standard M.O applies here, don't expect him to spare you if your wounded and don't expect him to understand the meaning of the word diplomacy or surrender.""He's one of the largest threats to our cause on this planet. Slagging him should be a high priority. He's high up in the Autobot chain of command and thus far, the only Autobot to successfully take one of our mines.....which we really do need to start fortifying better. Just mentioning that tidibt. Bunkers, mine fields..." Hunter-Seeker paused for a moment. "Moving on. He tends to rush forwards and engage the enemy with his troops. This makes him even easier to ambush. He's a bruiser, not a thinker. Don't try to take him head on, rather distract and divert. Then drive a blade or a energy bolt into his back.""Any questions?"

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.