Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: "Understood. I have no problem with killing every Decepticon in sight, but to lose so many Autobots is indeed unacceptable.OOC: Oops. Went into that "The average Decepticon looks and acts like this: http://godsofart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/JoshNizzi_TF3_24.jpg" mode. And ended up showing it in my post. IC: "Is there any way to free the prisoners that you know of?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Mindwipe"Yes," a rasping voice came from the back of the room. Mindwipe's dark colors had allowed him to go mostly unnoticed when he sauntered into the briefing."I have a question. What about that vigilante fellow? Deltus, I believe his name was. He escaped New Kaon, most likely with sensitive information, after plowing through a squad of my Vehicons. I think he deserves a mention here."IC: Grindcore"I need time to think," Grindcore answered, "to strategize. Right now, it seems that we'll get slagged if we come anywhere near that mine."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: "Yeah! Wasn't he serving under that Prime? And what is with his FACE?!" Hurrazor gave a strange sound, like a jeering roar. Alphonus had an idea. "Then perhaps we should attack another of their mines, as we did before, and take some of them as prisoners. Following that, we can exchange the prisoners for our own, and if that fails, interrogate them."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Let us see..." The hologram shimmered and changed. Replacing the image of Wideload with the hologram of Deltus. "Former vigilante, now a full time Autobot sell out. To my knowledge, he wasn't included in the original Autobot force roster, meaning he's a relatively new arrival. I believe our very own Burning-Sky engaged the Bot who trained him at some point.That said, for someone who used to hunt in the underworld, he has a ridiculous fear of enclosed spaces and....well, 'bots like yours truly. He dislikes arachnids. Meaning that if you combine these two things in some way he may very well collapse from the mental stress. Beyond that, lure him into an ambush by faking a crime and making him believe it. He'll come running and you can have an airstrike ready and waiting for him.""He has some skill as a sniper and he is an expert inventor. You can never quite tell what gadgets he might use, though records indicate he has not used any of his gadgets whilst on this planet. He also fancies himself to be an investigator. You can play to this, present him with a few false leads, or maybe even a real one and have a bomb or an airstrike waiting in the area that it will lead him to. He seems equally proficient in melee and ranged combat, the best option in any given situation is explosives or an airstrike as he has little defense against them. He does not have a flight mode, so that seals that strategy. If we catch him without support, he'll be easy prey for a unit of flyers."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: MindwipeMindwipe simply nodded as Hunter-Seeker spoke.IC: Grindcore"We need to give our troops time to regroup," Grindcore said, "let them get settled in before we send them into another fight."By this time, Grindcore had reached his quarters in the Command Tower and sat down at his desk to look over the various holo-screens displayed in front of him.

67tlbk.png

IC: Burning Sky"I thought he looked familiar," she mused outloud, looking at Deltus' hologram thoughtfully. "Yes, I did engage his mentor, back when the War was on Cybertron. One of the more challenging fights I've had. Pity he's deactivated."IC: Firestorm"I'll see you later, then," she replied, before flicking off the comm for now and simply enjoying the hot oil that surrounded her.IC: PainkillerHer message waited in Crosswise's, every once in a while sending out a ping to try and get his attention to the fact he was keeping the CMO waiting. As Shatterquake could attest, that was a delicate position to be in, since it usually involved wrenches flying at high velocity toward one's helm.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The effects of Crosswise's energy drink wore out as he passed through the doors of the mess hall. The Scout sluggishly made his way to the lunch line. Each step he took seemed to make his optic shutters feel heavier and heavier. He was next in line when he deactivated suddenly. His optics suddenly opened up as the Autotrooper placed his order...IC- Crossbone: As soon as Crossbone's spark re-awoke his limbs and backpack transformed. The immortal pirate backhanded the Autotrooper in front of him as stepped forward. Several Autotroopers were confused by Crosswise's sudden 180, especially as they weren't briefed by anyone. The remaining half simply continued to eat in silence."Where's the Energon Rum?" the Autobot snarled at the lunch bot. The Autotrooper stood up and threw a punch at Crossbone's face. The blow sent him sprawling to the ground for a few astroseconds. Enraged, Crossbone snarled and sucker punched the Autotrooper. Chaos broke out in the mess-hall as he threw the white grunt onto another table. The pirate leaped onto the table and began punching him repeatedly in the faceplate as other Autotroopers swarmed around them to watch the fight.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: "You didn't answer my question!" the overly rowdy Decepticon yelled. "I can take that guy...""And this is the mess hall." Alphonus opened the door, only to find panic. "Crosswise! Stand down!" He realized what was going on and deployed his right sword and left machine gun. "Be ready, both of you!" He said to Star Seeker and Grindcore. "I have seen this before!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crossbone: The pirate chuckled as he stood on the table. He lifted the Autotrooper up with his hook and threw him at Alphonus. Although he was an amoral pirate that took what he wanted with wanton destruction, Crossbone wasn't stupid enough to unholster his weapons in a small, crowded building."Don't bother ya prick! I've already struck a deal with the General!" Crossbone yelled out as he lifted up a chair and threw it at Alphonus. The Autotroopers were jeering as they began chanting "Fight!" and collectively turned towards Alphonus.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

OOC: 'Night, all.IC: Grindcore Grindcore had surveillance cameras trained on Crosswise at all times in case Crossbone reemerged. An additional squad of Autotroopers who had been briefed on Crosswise's condition soon arrived outside the mess hall. Before Grindcore went in, he spoke to the soldiers."Do not enter the mess hall until I give you the signal," he told them, "If I do, aim to subdue, not offline."With that, he strode into the mess hall unarmed."Halt!" he demanded, his voice resounding through the chamber, "I am Grindcore, commander of the Autobots on Nibiru. What is this 'deal' of which you speak?"

67tlbk.png

IC - Crossbone: "I made it with that General in exchange for lettin' him keep his head! I fight fer your side along with my mate Salvo in exchange for a new battleship to compensate for the one your army commandeered and destroyed!" The pirate yelled over the Autotroopers as he adjusted his hat.

IC: "Fighting for our side does NOT involve destroying our mess hall and assaulting our troops!" Alphonus shot the chair to decrease its momentum, and then slashed it in half, sending it to the ground in two pieces. "Now, I will ask you again. What are you doing at this moment?!" He activated his faceplate.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Don't forget the Autotrooper he threw at him.IC - Crossbone: "Gettin' some Energon Rum. What does it look like I'm doing?" The pirate replied in deadpan as pointed at the lunch bot who had taken cover under the tray line."Now tell me why yer leader lets someone who pulls out lethal weaponry at the slightest chance of trouble lead a team." Crossbone quipped back as the Autotrooped began to jeer and become more unruly.

IC: Alphonus caught the Autotrooper, as he had superior strength to that of Crossbone. "Because in battle, I am vicious, but..." He set down said Autotrooper. "I also care for my comrades. Add that to the fact that I have no non-lethal weaponry, and you have the your answer." "Tell me why you are assaulting those you supposedly work with just to cause trouble. NOW!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crossbone: "If you don't have anything nonlethal, then you don't pull out yer freaking weapons! And that grunt over there punched me." The pirate snarled back at Alphonus. It was tempting to just pull out his pistol and unload a clip in between the Prime's optic but that would most likely earn him no points with Grindcore."I've fought aliens bigger than ya! There's a bigger chance of the Pit freezing over than I, Captain Crossbone the Immortal, listening to you!" Crossbone pointed hook at the back-up Prime.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: "You have a highly lethal hook out right now." After listening to the immortal pirate's boasts, Alphonus shook his head. "Is size the measure of all strength?" He narrowed his gaze in a way that intimidated most beings, and sent a few Decepticons running back in the days of Cybertron. "If you will not listen, you are a liability to the Autobots, an insubordinate, and a rogue. You intend to boast? Then know that I both nearly destroyed Magmatron, Decepticon leader on this planet, and injured him to the point of him losing in five minutes to Grindcore!" He retracted his weapons so he could point at Crossbone without looking like a savage, and then did so. "You have three options. Join the Autobots, be destroyed, or leave this planet." He sent a private message to Grindcore."I would have mentioned the neutral islands, but I do not want him causing chaos there."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crossbone: "I've already joined the Autobots you piece of slag! You should pay attention instead of acting like a Decepticon!" Crossbone yelled back as he stood on the table. He spoke louder as the cries of the Autotroopers slowly died out."Yer existence is a mockery of the Covenant of Primus! I saw ya pull out a sword on a colonist and nearly You'd be better off as a Decepticon grunt than wield the title of Prime!"

IC: "If you have joined the Autobots at all, you should refrain from starting moronic barfights. I did that once and was reprimanded for it already. I have not done anything of the sort since then!" He picked up trash and stood chairs and tables back up as he spoke. "You made your deal in exchange for a ship. Now, you must either obey the chain of command, in which I am above you, or take your ship and leave this planet!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: IronclawHe walked over to and stood between Alphonus and Crossbone. 'Both of you, break it up! We're Autobots, we're supposed to act like civilised people! Now, you both have your differences, but I'm sure you can resolve them if you sit down and talk about it without pointing weapons at each other. On that note....' He turned to Alphonus, whose eyes widened in shock. 'Prime, could you please try to speak to a subordinate without pulling a gun on them? I've noticed that a lot from you lately, it's not the Autobot way.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Did you just bunny my char to make him feel shocked? Wut?IC: "Apparently, he is not my subordinate. He nearly killed Wideload, and held him at gunpoint to make this deal. When I first found him, I pulled out my weapons, thinking he was still not Crosswise. He is highly dangerous, and if he will not answer to all of his superiors, he must leave the Autobots."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Well, is he used to lower-ranking soldiers questioning him?IC: Ironclaw'There's still no need to resort to violence to get the job done. Learn who your soldiers are, act in such a way that they will repsond positively, and don't force your opinions upon them. After all, free will is why we fight.' He looked solemnly at his superior, hoping his words would get through.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "I only found out about this arrangement today. I do not consider him an Autobot yet. I do, however, make an effort to do the things you described, as I had a talk about it with Shatterquake earlier."OOC: By the way, he put away his weapons a few posts ago. And, actually, he is used to it. He doesn't demand absolute respect, just loyalty. As long as his subordinates do what he says, and his superiors fight alongside him, he's perfectly fine.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ironclaw'Which is why we should give him a chance before we start yelling. Follow my example; When I've got new recruits, I only take them on low-risk missions, and my more senior members will teach them a rope. At the end, I'll evaluate them on their performance, tell them what they did well, and what they could do better. It keeps a nice, friendly atmosphere, and helps create a healthy relationship with their commander.' He crossed his arms, and calmly said 'No disrespect, but Prime, I'm saying that you need to be less quick to jump to conclusions, and give people a chance before getting agitated.'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "No offense taken. Very well.." He held out his hand to shake Crossbone's, but kept his guard up. "Will you agree to join and aid the Autobots, refuse to put your services up for sale to organizations contrary to the Autobots, swear to protect freedom and the innocent, fight to destroy the evil of the Decepticons, operate and obey within the chain of command, and turn no arms against a confirmed comrade?"OOC: I think that sums up what he wants Crossbone to do on a daily basis--for breakfast.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: (Decepticon Mining Operation)Decepticon Miners, being servant-class, were almost never given names, like their warrior-class cousins, the Vehicons. Whatever life, personality or appearance they had before being recruited to the Decepticons was either forgotten or beaten out of them in training. All they were now was mindless drones that existed to do their master's bidding, whoever it may be. None of them bothered to try to remember what their old lives were like or question their pitiful existence.Unsurprisingly enough, none of the Miners or Vehicons in Mine Omega-327 were any different. They went about their work without any thought of anything else, except perhaps what was for lunch later.Well, that was until one of their drills struck something that most certainly was not rock or Energon."Uh, sir..." said the driver of said drill to his commanding officer (who, funnily enough, looked identical to him). "I think we've found some kind of artifact.""Show me." the other ordered, and the drill moved aside to reveal a symbol engraved on what appeared to be... Cybertronian Alloy. But that was impossible, wasn't it? "Dig that thing up!" he demanded, and the drills and Miners nearby obediently moved to destroy the rock encasing the thing.A few minutes later it had been revealed to be a pod, Scout-sized by the looks of it, with a clouded up window through which could be seen a blue silhouette. It was clear that who - or what - ever was inside was in stasis, leading them to deduce it as a stasis pod. "Anyone recognise this symbol?" the commanding officer asked, and was answered with shaking heads. He frowned and rapped his knuckles on the window absent-mindedly. "You three!" he gestured to three random Decepticons standing around. "Take this pod back to New Kaon and see if you can find a way to open it. I'll contact the General."The Decepticon switched on his communicator. "Lord Magmatron, do you read me? This is Mine Omega-327."

Edited by Doctor Wotz

OOC: Scrap. Looks like Saber chose a good time to come back.IC: Star SaberStar Saber watched in silence, but he observed everything. He took mental notes on each being involved, Alphonus especially.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Decepticon Mining Operation)"A pod of some kind. There was a blue robot inside, we couldn't quite figure out what it was because the window was clouded up and we couldn't open it. Above the hatch was a symbol I've never seen before, I'm patching it through to you now." the Decepticon sent a holographic picture of the symbol to Magmatron. Hopefully he'd recognise it. If not... They had a problem.

IC: Magmatron"Pirates..." Magmatron muttered under his breath."Bring that pod to New Kaon ASAP," Magmatron ordered. He stood up and jabbed a finger at Flatline."You're coming with me."IC: Grindcore"Wideload didn't inform me of this..." Grindcore said, secretly opening up a private comm with Painkiller."Are you prepped for Crosswise's surgery?" he asked, turning to Crossbone."Well," he said, "if you're going to serve under us, you're going to have to meet me in the briefing room for a psychological examination."

67tlbk.png

OOC: That works too.IC: PainkillerThe CMO shuttered her optics in surprise as Grindcore's private comm. opened up. She always had one with him and the other chief officers, in case she was needed elsewhere. After getting the message, she shuttered them again and sighed before replying. "Everything's ready. I'm guessing that the other Spark took control of the Private's functions?" she inquired, getting the virus injection prepped.-Inferna

IC: PainkillerThe CMO mentally calculated how saying she would prefer they did the operation in the medbay would go over, then decided that she would be better off just following orders. At least the operation didn't need many tools."On my way," she replied, placing her more obvious equipment in her subspace backpack. The injector went in there too after carefully capping the business end of it, and then she transformed and raced towards the briefing room.-Inferna

IC : Deltus | Some random cave south of New Iacon Deltus stood in shock. he couldnt believe it that Seeker... killed his master. and this Mindwipe was an increasing annoyance for him. all this info... He was starting too regret bugging all most all of New Kaon. but still of least he knew there plan of attack now...Later Deltus, scrambled through his equipment he had recovered from his crashed ship "Slagged space pirates" he said out loud. "There we go" Deltus plugged in a final wire and his Computer came online, powered by the small field of energon in his cave, he got too work hacking the Autobot and Decepticon systems... he had planted enough bugs in the New Kaon and Iacon to have outter access now he just needed to figure out the systems passwords before he could acsess their info. With this in mind he got to work.OOC: Is it ok if I hack some of the files? :P if not I'l just move onto something else.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC:Name: EpsilonFaction: AutobotClass: ScoutAppearance: Most Autobots often mistaken him for a Decepticon because of his color scheme, a jet black Autobot, with a exception of purple designs all over his body. His notable feature is his two purple uppercase E's on his shoulders.Alternate mode: A sleek black motorcycle, resembling a Yamaha R6.Weapons: Epsilon uses a custom sniper rifle and a machine pistol as a secondary. In his alt-mode, he has 2 small miniguns mounted on his sides.Skills: Active camouflage, allowing Epsilon to snipe in ease.Traits: A Transformer loyal to the Autobot cause, Epsilon will gladly wipe any being existence, if they are against the Autobots. He occasionally uses tricks, manipulation, etc. to get what he wants.Weakness: When being insulted or mocked, he lets out his "nasty side."Bio: Epsilon was a wanderer, kept looking for jobs that suited him, until the war broke out. He immediately joined the Autobots and deployed on Nibiru.

Edited by Rix

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif