Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Uh...Inferna Firesword: Name: FirestormFaction: AutobotsGender: FemaleClass: SoldierAppearance: Fittingly for a femme of her name, Firestorm’s primary color is bright scarlet, with dark grey undertones. Her alt-mode’s doors extend out from her shoulders into doorwings, though they do not grant flight. The four wheels of her alt-mode form her shoulder blades and pelvic cradle, and her light blue optics highlight her multiple battle scars.Alt.-Mode: Firestorm transforms into a Cybertronian sports car, similar in build to the Lamborghini Aventador.Weapons: In her bipedal mode, Firestorm wields a Scatterblaster as her primary weapon with an Energon Battle Pistol as back-up. In her alt-mode, she deploys a weapon similar to a Neutron Assault Rifle for vehicle-to-vehicle combat.Skills: Firestorm was literally born for warfare, and as such has adapted well to many forms of combat.Traits: Firestorm is young and eager to make a name for herself, though her exuberance is often tempered by her military discipline. She never shirks her duties and is fiercely loyal to the Autobot cause. She’s a little stiff and hard to like, though she is always respectful to her fellows. Her manner towards Decepticons is far different, of course, but that was to be expected.Weaknesses: Firestorm’s strength – her fighting experience in war – is her own weakness: she was raised by a military, and thus has few social skills. As well, her alt-mode isn’t very well adapted for off-roading, so she’s mostly confined to roads in vehicle mode.Bio: Firestorm was part of the last generation of Cybertronians that emerged from the Well before the Allspark was ejected from the planet. Like the majority of these mechs and femmes, she aligned with the Autobots and was born to fight in the war. She remained on the planet after the Ark and Nemesis left with the majority of the factions, and was part of the Autobot group that journeyed to Nibiru on the Titan.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: (New Kaon)In the middle of the city, a stone had erected from the ground seemingly without notice (until, of course, someone did notice it and crowds began to form, murmuring about whatever it could be), but it was no ordinary boulder. Stabbed into the top of the rock was a golden sword that looked strangely dull, like it was missing a part of itself...Meanwhile, the Decepticons carrying the pod had arrived in the central medical bay and were using all the tools they could find to try and pry open the pod, but it somehow managed to resist all attempts to open it. They tried shooting it, levering it open, pulling it apart magnetically, blowing it up, burning through the metal, shooting it again, and kicking it many times out of pure anger.Similarly, the sword in the stone could not be pulled free of its rocky prison; despite the efforts of even the strongest Decepticons in the city, the sword didn't even budge. It didn't take long for one of the Vehicons in the med bay to realise the connection, and the three of them picked up the pod once more (it was strangely heavy for something Scout-sized) and brought it down into the courtyard the stone had appeared in. The sword began to glow brightly, almost overloading the optics of all present.IC: (Distress Call)Not long after this (though Magmatron didn't know that) the Decepticon General received a distress call from one of the Decepticons at the base. "Lord Magmatr... Somethi... inside the po... Can't hold it o... Killed them al... Send backu... Please, no, AAARRGGHH-"The last few words before it was cut short were clearly aimed at someone - or something - else.

OOC: I was joking, Clockwork. Wow, I'm just as bad at telling jokes as Alphonus.IC: "Grindor to Magmatron. New Kaon is under attack from one target. I suspect Autobots. Pursuing immediately and requesting backup." He transformed and flew down the path with said trail of destruction as fast as he could.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Alrighty then...IC: [REDACTED]The trail grew fainter as Grindor flew further from civilisation. Were he to transform and inspect it he would see it had become four-footed tracks rather than two, and was heading into the Slaughter Mountains as the Decepticons knew them. Grindor had a choice whether to continue his pursuit (which would become increasingly difficult) into the mountains or to report back to his master.

IC: Grindor transmitted a Decepticon tracking signal for his backup to follow, one that only Decepticons could find. Beast mode...which cannot keep up with the sheer speed of a mechanical vehicle! And this one clearly does not fly! the Decepticon soldier thought to himself. He flew on at top speed.OOC: Since helicopters are still rather fast, just not anything like jets.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He got there ages ago, since he left several minutes after breaking out, then it took another several minute for Grindor to reach the base, then it took many minute for Grindor to follow him all the way to the mountains, where it's all rocky and feet don't make much of an impression.IC: [REDACTED]The sniper lens zoomed in on Grindor, and a voice came from behind a circle of boulders. "Cybertronian, I currently have this sniper rifle aimed precisely at your groin. Turn back now or be ready for a short, sharp lesson... And a whole world of pain."OOC: Thought I'd throw in both a reference to how Blackout was killed in the movie and a pair of Furmanisms XD

IC: Sideways | CybertronSideways shifted through records of an abandoned Autobot lab record of up most importance, however the one that caught his attention was an old file of a planet called Nibiru."Ahh an energon richworld how fitting... Yeah yeah that’s really shwanky" With this in mind Sideways stepped back and opened a portal, to the planet Nibiru. In moments he was already flying on the planet."Ewww, nasty organic lifeforms this dump reminds me of of Eart-" In mid-sentence something caught his attention an autobot settlement, with this he landed, transformed and switched his Insignia to that of an Autobots." Hehehe time for some fun"OOC: Maaan I love Sideways :P.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: I'm glad I found out about Furmanisms three hours ago. (I'm serious.) XDIC: He could hear the voice from the circle of boulders, as it was rather easy to follow when it was called out to him from above, and only Decepticons had access to his comms. "My weaponry that I currently have deployed can destroy your cover and blow you to the Pit with a single shot from each simultaneously. I call this stalemate." He had his body, and therefore his weapons, turned to the direction the voice was from. "Now then...WHY DID YOU DARE ATTACK THE MIGHTY DECEPTICONS?!" The fanatical, violent Decepticon roared at his opponent. OOC: Off for the night. Post something for me to respond to in the morning. And why do I have the feeling I just signed a death warrant on Grindor?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [REDACTED]"Why did you dare wake me up from cryosleep? I was having a nice little dream where I tore apart a Turbofox, and you lot just had to wake me up, didn't you?" the voice complained, then without warning, the sniper fired at Grindor's groin.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: Star SaberWith a thought, Star Saber transformed Into his real form, a robot about half the size of a scout."I was a librarian when the war broke out. Not an archivist, a librarian. I did some swordplay in my spare time.""I insisted on joining the Autobots. They didn't want to let me, they said I was too small. Buy I got in.""Not long after, I volunteered for an experiment. One to grant civilians combat capable bodies. It was a success. Eventually I gained the position of commander of the Autobot forces at Polyhex. During this time, I was both added and removed from the Prime candidacy list.""After Polyhex fell, I volunteered to travel on yhis ship with my partner. But in stasis, only to be woken when the status quo falls below a certain point."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Crosswise: The device seemed to beep menacingly each time Painkiller got too close to it. It returned to an idle state as soon as she moved away from it. The motion sensors were hidden under the black shell that covered its inner workings. It didn't seem like there was anyway to deactivate the device at this time.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Yep, the universe is screwing with Painkiller today. :PIC: PainkillerAfter about ten kliks trying to examine the device without setting it off -- a delicate task, considering she couldn't be close to it without it beeping ominously -- the medic was finally forced to concede defeat: with the device there, she wouldn't be able to split the Sparks hidden under it. That said, she spent another klik silently ranting to no one in particular (though a certain pirate was definately who her ire was directed at) before she made anything else.Sighing, she sealed his Sparkchamber again, hoping that closing it up would make the device's protocols be shut down. Afterwards she retrieved the device she had used to examine the chamber earlier and used it again, checking to make sure.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The device retracted back as soon as the sparkchamber was closed off. It almost seemed as though Crossbone's laughter filled the air, even though Crosswise was still in stasis.

IC: PainkillerThe medic wasn't sure whether or not to be pleased when her device showed a mockingly-unobstructed view of the two Sparks, which were still beginning to undergo fusion. For a moment she thought she heard mocking laughter, but she couldn't determine its source no matter where she looked ... though it was probably from that blasted pirate. After a few moments glaring through the device, she removed it and prepared the anti-virus, injecting it into the scout. If Crosswise in control, she could give him an update ... if it was Crossbone, she could tell him exactly what she thought of him.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot opened up his optics slowly to reveal green optics. It took a few astroseconds for him to completely reactivate. Crosswise attempted to sit up on the operating table before realizing he was restrained."Hmm? What happened?"

Edited by Nebula 2.0

OOC: Um, she didn't remove the braces that are holding him to the table. It'd be kinda difficult to sit up.IC: PainkillerPainkiller did her best to push away her annoyance: she didn't want to take out her frustration out on the scout, especially since he couldn't help that he was in this situation. "I'm guessing that Crossbone took over while you were in the mess hall. Grindcore called me to retrieve you and preform the Spark-splitting .... though it didn't go nearly as well as I had hoped."-Inferna

IC: Sideways | New IaconSideways walked, as Cybertronians of all colors and sizes ran about doing their buisness, none even stopping for a moment to notice him.He couldnt help but chuckle at the sight, it somehow disgusted him. he continued walking after awhile he got bored,"Jeez it really is boring in this scrapyard"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC - Crosswise: "Who's Crossbone? That pirate you guys are always talking about?" the scout looked confused as he asked her the question. He struggled in his restraints as he looked around the operating room.

IC: Painkiller"Yes. Crossbone was the only Cybertronian that was known to have planted his Spark into young protoforms to give himself immortality. As he was a pirate, it would make sense that his Spark is the one residing with yours."She sighed inwardly, then continued. "When I opened your chamber to preform the split, some form of security device closed over it to deny access. From what little I was able to gather, it was primed to destroy both you and Crossbone if I came too close to it. As such, I was forced to abort the operation."It was at this point she remembered she had strapped him down, and moved to release him.-Inferna

IC: At the same time, Grindor fired two grenades from his shoulders, a missile from his chest, and a volley of bullets from his gatling gun, blowing apart all the rocks, and leaving the pirate open to his gatling gun attack--and hopefully hitting him with debris, shrapnel, and explosions. "REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHRRGH!"OOC: Star Saber is Captain America! XDIC: "You joined despite the odds...your tale is like my own. I too was sent into stasis..because I nearly defeated Megatron, and he had that as a security measure." He looked Star Saber over. "Is your size increase external?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: So, uh, when's that sniper rifle bullet gonna hit, because y'know, those things move pretty darn fast...IC: [REDACTED]In a flash, Grindor's enemy was in Beast Mode, sprinting in a curve around Grindor as the ground behind him was torn up by Gatling gun shots and explosions. That's right, waste your ammo on the ground, just keep shooting, he thought as he rushed round and Grindor followed with his weapon, each shot missing the pirate's tail end by inches.

IC: Grindor was shot in the groin, causing him to fall over. In the smoke and flames he could make out no one.OOC: How fast is this guy exactly? His weapons aren't sniper-speed, but they're normally impossible to dodge completely in that manner.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: In beast mode he's pretty darn fast, and since snipers move even faster, Grindor was hit in the groin before he could tag 'im. Tactics. If Grindor had continued firing any longer I would have gotten hit.IC: [REDACTED]"You've got a lot of firepower, I'll give you that." said the pirate, now in robot mode once again and striding towards Grindor through the smoke, flame and dust, sword in hand. "You were good... But Crosscut, was better!" he pointed his sword at Grindor's head. "Let's see if we can say the same about a little hand-to-hand fighting, eh?"

IC: Grindor deployed his saw and got back up. As robots lacked gonads, that was indeed possible. (Plus the fact that it would take a rocket launcher there twice to bring him down.OOC: More references! XDIC: Intending to disarm his enemy, Grindor put his saw on the sword so the sword was between two helicopter blades, and spun it at an angle and direction that would fling it at the pirate.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Bad move :PIC: Crosscut (Slaughter Mountains)The robot now know as Crosscut maintained his grip and held Dawnbreaker in place, and the sword's heat began to soften the helicopter blade-saw, increasing it to painful temperatures. At this rate, the saw was becoming blunt if Grindor didn't take it away.

IC: MagmatronAt this point, a large, red and purple tank drove up and transformed into the Decepticon commander. Magmatron drew his scatter blasters and aimed them both at Crosscut."Surrender, pirate scum," he said, "or die. Your choice, really."IC: GrindcoreGrindcore had returned to his quarters after Painkiller left. He browsed the various holo-screens in front of him, including one that displayed a security feed of the medbay.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Grindor removed his saw and shot at the pirate's groin point blank with his wrist gatling gun, as he had it held to his side and angled in that manner the entire time. "VENGEANCE IS MINE! HAIL THE DECEPTICONS!" Now he had backup, and this pirate was going to pay for it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Star Saber"Yeah. It's called the V-Star." The robot grinned. "The difference between us? I went into stasis willingly. Because if I didn't, the 'Cons would be scared. And desperate.""And scared animals are the most likely to lash out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Your tactics, not that I dislike them in any capacity, would do that." He nodded his head. "My tactics, however, do not strike fear, but damage. That is why I do not worry myself with their backlash. What do you intend to do now, if they will once again know fear at your name?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "He plans ahead, huh?" Crosswise rpelied as he continued to lay on the table. He checked over his messages, wondering if Firestorm was still taking that hot oil bath.