Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: *takes a bow on Firestorm's behalf*@Burnmad: It was more a reference to a multitude of fanfics focusing on Prowl and the like, along with fanart where various beings (human fangirls, for example) are stroking Prowl's doorwings, but that'd be hilarious. :P IC: Firestorm (the femme of the moment)So that was what this was about? Wing sensitivity? It didn't make sense to her, and she was pretty sure he was trying to cover something up. Pointing this out was likely to just make things more awkward, so she just rolled with it."Yes, they feel," she replied. "The same way a Seeker's wings can feel and react to being touched, by servo or by wind. It's ... painful ... if they're damaged."She had been waiting for his reply when Grindcore showed up. "How can I help?" she asked, previous subject forgotten.IC: Painkiller"Alright, alright," she replied. Shutting down her comm system, she nodded at Red Alert as she left the medbay and transformed, heading towards the medical storage bay. That was where her stash of extra tools was, and the equipment for the patch was buried under it all.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC: Star SaberMaybe. But I don't know for sure. It was a complex process, and not one that was an instant success. It took a lot of trial and error.OOC: Shatterquake and Alphonus combiner. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I was thinking substitute Alphonus for Victory Leo temporarily, but that's even better. I can just see Shatterquake yelling at Alphonus to stop trying to kill every Decepticon in sight.IC: "Then there would only be one way to find out. Where and how did you attempt this first?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: With Painkiller in the mix just to keep things interesting. :PIC: FirestormIt took her about two astroseconds for her to understand what Grindcore was asking her to do. She had heard about the patches, like most Bots, but thought they were a thing of the past after Optimus Prime and Ratchet had banned them, on the grounds that they were dangerous.That said, it took her one astrosecond more for her to make up her mind. "I will."-Inferna

IC - Flatline: The medic couldn't suppress his chuckle as he looked over to the large Decepticon. He deployed his tool and began healing Grindor. IC - Crosswise: "Sure. Might as well try this." the scout said as he sipped on the cube. His optics wandered over to Firestorm's doorwings for a few seconds before looking over to Grindcore.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Either way would be amusing. A Prime and almost-Prime combiner, or one with people that hate each other. :P Adding Painkiller would be pure lolz.IC: Star SaberCybertron. Polyhex. The head doc of the project was named Minerva.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I swear, Firestorm's doorwings are eyemagnets to Crosswise.Painkiller would be mentally wrenching them if she wound up as part of the combiner. :PIC: FirestormThe soldier popped the rest of the oilcake into her mouth, then finished the rest of her cube. Wings now rigid, she stood up and neatly tossed the empty container into a disposal unit. "No time like the present. Let's roll."OOC: And yes, I will now reference Firestorm's doorwings as often as possible for Crosswise's benefit. :P-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: Crosswise stood up from his seat and stored the half empty cube. The whole plan seemed dangerous and would probably be end up being an example as to why these devices were banned. The scout's optics darted around in an attempt to stop staring at Firestorm's doorwings. He whistled innocently as his faceplate slowly cooled off. He transformed and followed after Grindcore.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: FirestormFirestorm might've been raised by a military and lacked many of the social attributes of pre-War Bots, but even she had heard of the Innocent Whistle. She decided to call attention to that after the patch was done -- Crosswise wasn't looking too thrilled about the whole thing, and the last thing she wanted to add to his nervousness.Still, she was amused as she transformed and followed them, pulling up right beside Crosswise and keeping pace with the scout.IC: PainkillerAfter a few kliks of searching (apparently some half-wit had moved her tools again -- how dare they), Painkiller finally crowed internally as she dug up the rig. Subspacing it and sealing the container, she left and drove back towards the medbay, beating all parties looking for her by a klik and beginning to assemble it. -Inferna

IC: Painkiller"Busy," she shot back. "My first attempt at seperating Crosswise and Crossbone failed miserably because of a failsafe device built into his Sparkchamber. I'm going for another method once he gets back from the mess hall. Once I get it finished, I'll contact you, and THEN we can talk."-Inferna

IC: Star SaberThis is Star Saber, ma'am. I don't know if you've heard of me or not, but Alphonus Prime is curious about the Powerlinx Project. You might want to look at the details when you have the chance.He sent the message to Painkiller. Oh, and if I know anything of medics, you'll want to perform a check up on me. I spend quite a long time in stasis.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot opened up the private channel as the medbay came into sight. Crosswise felt nervous at this point, despite being perfectly fine at the mess hall."D-don't poke around too deep in there..." Crosswise cautioned in the transmission as he transformed and slowly walked into med bay.

IC: "Very well. I will ask you questions on the way." Alphonus walked, glad to meet someone he could both get along with and not make nervous every time he moved his finger.OOC: I'm looking at you, Evo. XDIC: "What are some of your best moments?" he asked on the way to the armory, as he remembered that he asked the same question to quite a few other Autobots. This time, though, it was not just to one-up Shatterquake. Star Saber was an interesting sort.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: FirestormThe soldier transformed, arching an optic ridge but taking his word for it. "I won't," she promised as she followed him inside.IC: PainkillerThe CMO's voice warmed a little at Star Saber's comment. "Alright. I'll contact you when I've finished with my current project."She shut off her comm after dictating to Red Alert to not bother her unless it was an emergency of the utmost importance, triple-checked her rig, and then waited.-Inferna

IC: Star Saber"Well, my first combination was exhilarating. Such raw power coursing through my circuits." Star Saber commented. "You do realize my gear is back in my pod, right?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The scout timidly stepped into the operating room again. He silently took his place on the operating table. Crosswise had never been so unnerved as he was now. The though of having Firestorm digging around his mind absolutely terrified the young scout.

IC: Star SaberThe Autobot nodded, and reached into his pod. The first thing he withdrew was a sword scaled to his size, and sheathed it on his back. A small rifle followed. Then, he grunted as he withdrew his battle rifle. It was easily as large as he was.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:Name: Victory LeoFaction: AutobotClass: SoldierAppearance: A tall 'Bot, Victory Leo is bulky and sports three different colors, gold, black and red. His head is horned and his chest is quite large. His armor is the color of gold and his highlights are red and black. His has numerous scars and dents strewn about his skin, from a lifetime of war and battle.Alternate mode: His robotic form is robotic lion, it sports two nonfunctional wings and two blaster cannons. It is also quite fast. He can go berserk in this form due to the way in interacts with his mind, he does not have a modified T-cog and this form is more of a result of an experimental surgery. It was completely unintentional of course. In this mode he also gains a powerful bite attack and the powerful front claws he gains can rend through the toughest of metals.Weapons: Three large energy blasters, on built into his side and the other two mounted on wrists. These energy blasters are very powerful and more then one overconfident warlord has fallen to them. These weapons are part of his body and they are not easily removed, indeed, if they were removed, Leo would start spewing Energon at copious rates. This does not undermine their effectiveness however, first an enemy has to close the distance between them and Victory Leo....a difficult task to say the least.Skills: He is an excellent and disciplined soldiers. He can also quote everything ever written from memory. Well, not really, but it seems like it at times. He is also able to combine with Star Saber.Traits: Victory Leo is a warrior-poet. He can quote famous cybertronian literature whilst disemboweling an opponent. He tends to be silent about his alt-mode and continued prying might cause him to punch someone. He is extremely well-read and intelligent and likes nothing more then a good debate...or a good battle. Both are good and both at the same time is ideal. If you crush your enemies arguments while your crushing his throat, so much the better.Weakness: His weapons have a tendency to overload and in his alternate mode, he may go berserk and attack friend and foe with equal rage. He, naturally, dislikes discussing this and seeks to avoid it at all costs.Bio: Victory Leo has had an interesting life to say the least. First a member of the Council's Guard who vanished now and then for an archive binge, when the war began he became warrior for the Autobot cause, having seen the brutality of Megatron first hand. Victory Leo proved to be a professional soldier, who showed mercy when appropriate and brutal force when needed. He quickly fell in with Star Saber. He fought alongside him in many battles and eventually, underwent a surgery that would increase their power. Sadly, this surgery had an unintentional side-effect. His alt mode was forever changed and his mind along with it. Whenever he transforms, there is a chance he'll go berserk and attack anything in range. Nevertheless, he fought on, even after Optimus Prime fled the planet. Eventually however, his luck ran out. A 'Con warship caught up with him and he shot down over Nibiru. The small corvette he had been commanding is now little more then a wreck in the middle of the jungle, and Victory Leo lays dormant on the bridge, barely kept alive by an energon pump.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: *deep breath in* Crosswise turned into Crossbone again, some Decepticons captured a mine while other Decepticons failed to capture a mine. Star Saber awakened from stasis and is currently looking for his partner, Victory Leo. Painkiller is going to perform a cortical psychic patch between Firestorm and Crosswise patch to split Crosswise and Crossbone. Some miners found a stasis pod that contained a crazy pirate. That's everything...right?Oh, and Basilisk, remember to add something to Victory Leo's skill section. I'm done for tonight.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Painkiller & FirestormThe medic helped the pair onto their respective tables, and began hooking them up to the patch. The main wire was hooked to Crosswise's back, while the other end of it was prepared to be added to Firestorm's helm. The soldier was calm -- if she was worried, she wasn't showing it."Are you ready?" she asked quietly to them both. Firestorm didn't hestitate. "Yes."-Inferna