Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Painkiller & FirestormPainkiller gently touched his shoulder to try and reassure the scout, then took the end of the cable into her servoes and took her own long cycle of air."Initiating the cortical psychic patch," she said, and plugged the other end into the port in the back of Firestorm's helm.Firestorm, whose optics had been shuttered, jolted a little when the cable connected with her processer, and for a moment her train of thought blurred. Slowly, it all came back into focus, and she carefully looked around.OOC: Ball's in your court, Nebula.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: What came into view was what could only be described as a large mess. Battlefields were pasted together like Frankenstein's creation. Dead bodies were strewn everywhere, ranging from Vehicons to Autotroopers stained black from their blast wounds. Despite this, the entire landscape that Crosswise's subconsciousness had created was beautiful. It looked like an illustration in a history file, or perhaps something that hung in a museum.However, Crossbone's influence had also warped parts of the virtual landscape. Battleship wreckages jutted out of towers and dead organics seemed to hang from nooses strung up to communication towers. Crossbone's own half-finished battleship floated in the air near the towers. It seemed to constantly be dismantled and reassembled in astroseconds. His custom insignia was displayed proudly on the sides of his mighty vessel.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: They probably have.IC: Star SaberStar Saber grunted in answer, and started trudging after the Prime, the rifle slung over his shoulder. "So. Who are the people in positions of power here?" His voice was strained, as most power was diverted to his servos.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: FirestormThe soldier's optics shuttered a few times as she took in the view. No one was around to hear, so she didn't bother to speak, but inwardly she was stunned and startled ... followed by confused. How exactly was she supposed to seperate them?Well, she decided, I guess walking's a start. Or driving.Going for the latter because it was faster and more comforting, she transformed and drove, looking for her friend and the pirate that had hijacked his shell. She had read a little bit into the patches, and knew that the personas of those in the patch would appear as themselves. Judging as they were two in one body, if she found one, the other was probably close by.-Inferna

IC: "Since my defeat at the hands of Megatron, I have been adjusting. I decided to serve directly beneath Grindcore, as the other Autobots would not take well to a Prime who had been missing for some time in stasis suddenly taking over. I doubt I will ever take his place, and I do not wish to. Grindcore is our leader, I am the second in command. Painkiller is our chief medical officer. Wideload is a General who took a Decepticon mine, a fair exchange for the one they took." Though war is not won by fairness. "Those are the ones that I know of." he said as they left the stasis pod level. He transformed and drove on. "I need some Energon. Let's go to the mess hall." OOC: Wait, if he was in stasis this whole time, how is the V-Star in a Nibiru Mess Hall?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He wore it there, and then discarded it to prove a point. He didn't bother picking it back up.IC: Star SaberStar Saber nodded, then followed. Upon arriving, he dropped the rifle, and combined with the V-Star. He attached the rifle to his back. He looked at Alphonus. "Victory Leo has been missing almost as long as I've been in stasis. He was never on the ship. However, he would have tried to get to this planet. He knew I was coming.""So I went through the database. Namely, surveillance photos. Not long after we arrived, a large unknown object entered the atmosphere. Projected course would take it near the jungle. Scientists couldn't get a visual, since we hadn't set up our security yet."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alphonus looked him over. He didn't fit into any size class, that was for sure. "Perhaps the object was him. Did anyone ever investigate?" He simply plugged an Energon pipe into his back, rather than ordering something more flavorful, and unplugged it when he had sufficient energy.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: Two lamps made from the metal skulls of defeated enemies were all that lit up the small room in Crossbone's ship. The captain's quarters were decorated with skulls of aliens and exotic weaponry mounted on plaques. Crossbone stared at Crosswise from across his quarters on the battleship. The fact that the two had come face to face surprised even the ageless captain. He didn't smile smugly or even laugh. Rather, the pirate stared him Crosswise down and sized him up from his lush chair.Crosswise was stunned to see the Captain for the first time. The greatcoat and hat made a large difference in aesthetics between the two Autobots. The scout didn't move an inch, nor did he reach for his weaponry. The private accepted the silent challenge from the Crossbone and stared him down from his standing postion a couple of meters away.Outside of the battleship, it seemed as though the towers around the ship began to shift into highways. Following the new path would lead to the deck of the ship.

IC: Star Saber"Too big. It might have been a small ship, though. No one ever bothered to check. I'm going to change that.""Unfortunately for me, the jungle is reasonable close to 'Con turf. And full of insects. But the second should keep away the first." The Autobot grabbed a Cube off of the table next to him, and chugged it down.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Crosswise is definitely winning the staring match.IC: "We've dealt with those insects before. I will help you. When Crosswise is done with his operation, and Evo and Jolt are healed, I will bring Alpha Squad there to help you find out if your friend is there." He stood up. "But for now, what locations in New Iacon do you wish to familiarize yourself with?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: FirestormThe terrain shifting into something more navigatable was taken in stride and accepted by the soldier, as she shifted onto the highways and began to follow them. It led to the ship, and she guessed that both of them were there.That still didn't change she had no idea how to seperate them, but she'd come up with something. She hoped so, anyway.-Inferna

IC: Star SaberStar Saber grimaced. "While I appreciate the offer, I'm leaving now. If Leo is out there, he's had to survive for months with no resupply and no backup."He downed another cube. "He might not even be alive."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: The stare down between them continued... until Crossbone simply grew tired of it. His mouth curled into a sly smile as he pulled out his pistol and fired a shot into Crosswise's leg. The bullet smashed into Crosswise's shin. The scout yelled out in pain as he collapsed onto the cold, metal floor. The private crawled, still in pain, and used it to prop himself up. Crosswise pulled out his own pistol, only for the the pirate to fire once more and send it flying to the other side of the room.

IC: Star Saber"I won't encourage you, or dissuade you. But I would remind you that you are a squad leader. And a Prime. Much more of a problem if you die than if I do." Another cube.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FirestormIt took a while, but she eventually reached the end of the road, transforming on the deck of the large ship. The soldier looked around for anything, and was slightly disappointed at not seeing them at the end of the road. Spotting a door nearby, probably to the ship's interior, Firestorm made her way towards it and opened it.-Inferna

IC: Star SaberStar Saber nodded.He jumped forward and up, transitioning fluidly from robot to vehicle form at the apex of his jump. He hit the thrusters on half speed, to allow Alphonus to keep up. His scanners were on full power. They'd reach the jungle within twenty minutes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Star Saber"I don't have coordinates, but the object should have touched down in this range." He quickly sent the the coordinates, which showed a circular area roughly five miles in diameter."I'll reach the zone in a few kliks. I'll activate my beacon so you can track me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crossbone/Crosswise: The door Firestorm opened lead to an entirely different part of the ship. Treasure chests and piles of precious metals overflowed from the darkness of the doorway. It seemed that Crossbone remembered everything he had stolen in his life. Judging by the walls of the large room, it seemed that this doorway lead to the ship's cargo bay.Meanwhile, Crossbone paced around the room. The scout remained in pain as Crosswise picked up a mug of Energon rum and downed the drink. The Captain placed the mug on his table before turning to face Crosswise. He snarled as Crosswise stared at him and sat down in his chair. The captain pulled out a wineglass and poured more rum into it."I'm surprised you've lasted this long." Crossbone said scornfully as he sipped the Energon rum.OOC: Last post for tonight.

IC: "Then full speed ahead. I will catch up." Alphonus drove on, watching the much faster jet Autobot fly to the possible crash site. At this point, he converted his smokestacks into machine guns. "I'm deploying weaponry as a precautionary measure. By now we are entering the danger zone."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Star Saber"Joy of all joys."The jet crushed through the canopy, reaching the search area. Unfortunately, the foliage was too dense to fly through. He would have to search on foot. He drew his rifle, and started walking, his eyes scanning the jungle around him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FirestormDespite the fact she was a femme on a mission, Firestorm couldn't help looking at the treasure in awe for a few moments. Afterwards, she looked over her shoulder and around her, looking for more doors that might lead her elsewhere, since she wasn't sure if both of them would be in a cargo hold. Knowing Crosswise, it would be a place where items of historical significance were kept: while the cargo hold was a good guess, considering that Crossbone was a pirate, she wasn't sure.OOC: Off for the night as well.-Inferna

IC: Crosscut (Slaughter Mountains)Grindor's target flung himself to the side, the bullets blasting through his upper thigh and sending him skidding to the ground. He propped himself up just in time to see Magmatron arrive and tell him to surrender. "Pirate? Is that what I am, eh? After they marooned me on this rock?" he grunted, dragging himself away. "Tell me, Decepticon, what is your name?"

IC: DeltusIts at times like this Deltus hated himself, as of now he had trapped himself in a dark box and of course this got his claustrophobia kicking in. "Oh jeez why did I do this" He thought. He remembered his times with his departed master training not only in Body and Mind, but his two phobias as well. So now conquering his Claustrophibia was his top Concern."Ok I'l try again" Deltus took a deep breath and tried to meditate.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!