Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Grindor already knows his name...IC: Crosscut (Slaughter Mountains)Crosscut lay back down and the missile blew up the ground behind him. He then picked up the grenades and threw them back at Grindor's feet. "Nice try mate. I'm pretty sure your master can speak for himself, so hush now little doggy, we're trying to have an intelligent conversation." Crosscut turned back to Magmatron that made a gesture that said 'people these days'.

IC: The grenades did not have a long timer, and so exploded halfway to Grindor. Either both were hurt, or neither were hurt.OOC: I'll leave that one to you, Wotz.IC: Of course, being a Decepticon, Grindor didn't care for anything Crosscut had to say. "Silence!" He fired in a sweeping motion with his machine gun, while launching too many grenades for Crosscut to handle. "REAAAAAAAHRRAAAAAKH!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: How much freakin' ammo and grenades does he have? You're acting like he has some kind of factory inside him that just produces bullets and stuff, but Transformers have limits too y'know. Plus, it isn't exactly helping story progression or anything like that if you're just shooting my guy when he's already beaten.*sigh* Where's Zyke when you need him...?IC: Crosscut (Slaughter Mountains)Thankfully TNG didn't specify where he was firing all his seemingly infinite ammo supply, and to everyone present it appeared Grindor was shooting into the air in anger. A few grenades landed feebly a few feet away and detonated, doing no harm to anyone.

OOC: Well, basic range weapons like Gatling Guns don't seem to run out easily, but I see your point with the heavier stuff. (Then again, he's only fired 12 grenades and less than 5 missiles.)IC: Grindor fired in a sweeping motion with just his Gatling Gun at Crosscut.OOC: As for the fighting a guy who's already down, he is trying to kill you. I doubt that'll work, but we can deal with that if the need arises. He's a merciless, monstrous warrior who has few lines and likes blowing stuff up.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I guess at times you wish this RP had stats like others do.IC: Sideways"I guess I should be looking for whoever is incharge of the Autobots" Sideways walked off, After a rather longtime of pointlessly walking Sideways stumbled upon something intersting. "Oh look, look at that! Some one using a Cordical something Patch and they didnt invite mee-" Sideways peeked inside the room to see what was going on in closer detail.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: DeltusDeltus burst out laughing its almost as if someone had used Cybertron Paint too draw a stick figure picture, showing how shooting a missile at the mountains does not make rocks fall on Crosscut from behind..."Wait how did I start thinking about this?"Deltus regained his composture and went back to Training.OOC: Ok that picture made me laugh way too hard,

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: OH. I thought you meant Grindor was shooting to his side. Sorry, stick figures confuse me.IC: Now angry, Grindor ran at him, attacking with his saw when he got close. As he ran, he fired from his gatling gun with every step.OOC: Off for the night. As always, just hand me something to respond to in the morning.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Crosscut (Slaughter Mountains)At this moment, Crosscut remembered that the hole in his leg moved to a less ital location in his Beast Form. This brought a smile to his face, and just as Grindor started shooting and waving his saw, the ex-pirate transformed, darted between the larger robot's legs and sprinted up the slope. He stopped when he was a fair distance from Magmatron and Grindor, as the hole in his side was bleeding. He needed to lose these guys and patch himself up, and fast.

IC: Magmatron"Grindor!" Magmatron yelled in anger, "there's a strategy I think you should try: it's called 'not shooting everything in sight!'"He looked around for Crosscut, but couldn't find him anywhere."Well, fantastic," he said, "we lost him."He transformed and sped off to where the dropship had landed.IC: Red Alert"Leave," Red Alert said to Sideways, "this is a delicate process and should not be interrupted. Now leave."

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: "This is my body. I'm not letting you take over." Crosswise replied as the pirate stood up. Crossbone paced around the small room, eying his wall full of exotic weaponry. Crossbone turned to look at the wounded scout."This body has always been my property. I've modified it and stolen it. You 'ere only here to keep this body online." Crossbone muttered as he finished the wineglass. The pirate gently placed it on his table as he continued walking around.Numerous doors seemed to pop into existence around Firestorm. They were all visually the same - a large silver door that slid open with a hiss.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Crosscut (Slaughter Mountains)Later that day Crosscut found himself a suitable cave to make into a makeshift dwelling. A small Energon supply provide light and food, and the cave itself was tucked away behind several boulders, and looked like little more than a pile of rocks from an avalanche. Crosscut lacked much, if any medical training, but he knew enough to fix the metal back into place and reconnect enough wires for him to stand. Were it not for Grindor's foolishness, the Decepticons would know a lot more about what to expect from him, but it seemed the qualifications were quite a bit lower these days.

IC: FirestormDespite the fact she was alone and no one was able to hear her, Firestorm couldn't stop herself from sighing in exasperation. "I ask a simple question and I get a game of Polyhex roulette," she muttered -- a saying she'd picked up from her superior officers back on Cybertron. Looking around the cargo bay again, she then chose another door at random and pulled it open.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: The door that Firestorm had picked led to a dimly lit room. It was small, and pictures of the femme seemed to make up the walls of the room. Firestorm could barely fit in the room as the door shut in on her. It would be a bit unnerving to see herself through Crosswise's perspective.

IC: FirestormThe soldier was acutely reminded of her height as the door sealed behind her, making her hunch over and fold her doorwings tightly against her back before she was even slightly comfortable enough to look around and register what was plastered all over the walls.Then, of course, she couldn't help but stare. The light of her optics helped illuminate the room, and thusly the pictures. She focused on one in particular -- a picture that took up an entire wall -- and tilted her helm slightly to look at it at a different angle, puzzled.She wasn't a vain femme, but even she had to ask: "Do I really look like that?"OOC: :P-Inferna

IC- Crosswise/Crossbone: The pictures shifted once more, now focusing on Firestorm's doorwings. Elsewhere, Crosswise felt strangely embarrassed but pushed that feeling aside as Crossbone threw the empty wineglass at him. The scout swatted the item aside as he pulled out his rapier and aimed for Crossbone's spark chamber. The pirate anticipated this and locked blades with Crosswise. For a few astroseconds, the two were silent as they struggled against each other's strength. Crosswise was standing now, his virtual wound now just disappearing.

IC: FirestormShe'd heard that 'wingers' were attractive to other Cybertronians, but this was taking it to another level. Several of the pictures had made her doorwings exaggerated beyond preportions, up to the point in one case where she looked like a bipdedal cyber-hawk. Strangly fasinating as it was, it wasn't the way to Crosswise. She awkwardly began turning around to get at the door again, hoping her next choice would be the right one.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: Crossbone broke off the lock and smashed his fist into the scout's face. He winced in pain before grabbing hold of Crossbone's greatcoat and tossing him across the room. The pirate snarled as he hit the wall. He picked up Crosswise's pistol and began unloading both clips at the Autobot. Crosswise moved quickly and took cover behind the captain's table. "Tough little sparklet, ain't ya?!" Crossbone yelled out as he continued firing. He threw the pistols to the floor as he ran out of ammo.While this was happening, Firestorm entered the Captain's Quarters. Crossbone turned and stared with confusion while Crosswise peeked over the table to see what had happened.

IC: Red AlertRed Alert raised an optic ridge."I most certainly know how to handle an energon battle pistol," he informed Sideways, "if that's what you're implying."He kept the aforementioned weapon aimed at the intruder."Now would you care to explain why you placed a surveillance device in a medical establishment?"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Firestorm"... well. No wonder this place is a madhouse."Shoving her comment and the rooms she'd gone through out of her processer, Firestorm promptly pulled out her Scatterblaster (she didn't think too much on how it'd gotten in here with twelve clips of ammo) and pointed it down at Crossbone. He was most likely the one to cause a fuss about why she was here, but between the shotgun in his faceplate and the fact she was at least two times his size, she was confident she could keep him in line.OOC: So how will this work, Nebula? Keep in mind that both Painkiller and Firestorm are flying by their skidplates here; our good soldier will have to either find out by experimentation or be told how by one of our Sparks. :P-Inferna

IC: SgatterquakrBehind Sideways, a loud click was heard.Shatterquake grinned, his shotgun mere feet from his opponent's head. He'd stepped out of Painkiller's office. "Stand down. Or I shoot."IC: Star SaberA single beam of energy lanced out, destroying an acid wasp. "I really hate these things."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: The first few kliks were marked with utter silence from both of the mechs. Crosswise stood up from his position and looked to Firestorm, and then back to the captain. Crossbone smiled smugly as he folded his arms up."Well, I 'spose you two think I'm cornered now." Crossbone snarled as he seemed to change between his different bodies. After a few kliks he settled on a large, armored incarnation. A scatterblaster wouldn't pierce through Crossbone's armor, let alone a pistol. He laughed and continued, "Now tell me why you're here before I turn you into piles of scrap on the spot."