Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: FirestormAt some point during the moments of silence Firestorm's doorwings had folded back out, becoming stiff and rigid as they usually were during battle. She didn't bother lowering the Scatterblaster: even if it wound up not doing anything, it made her feel better about her chances against the pirate."Considering the fact I'm not on a pleasure trip, seperating you to," came the reply. She decided to leave the fact she had no idea how to do that out for the moment.IC: Painkiller The CMO turned away from her terminal where she had been monitering Firestorm's progress and headed over to her assistant, putting a new charge into her Repair Ray and starting work on Red Alert."It worked anyway. Thanks, mech," she said to Shatterquake.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise/Crossbone: The pirate chuckled as he slowly moved an open palm in front of the scatterblaster. Crossbone removed a large anchor from his back and wielded it like a pickaxe. Crosswise hopped over the table and pointed his rapier at the captain's chest."Hmm... I do need a new ship. I'll let him live on - his spark is unusually tough for something so young." Crossbone snarled as he sheathed the anchor. The floor seemed to swallow him up as his chuckle echoed throughout the room. He silently thought about his own spark, wondering if Crosswise had the same properties as his. Crosswise stood there, confused by the turn of events.Outside Crosswise's mind, the sparks slowly began splitting apart in side his spark chamber. One of the machines hooked up to the scout began to beep as this occurred.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: EpsilonTo get rid of his boredom, he quickly activated his camouflage; causing a distorted image of himself. "Maybe there's some good prey around here to hunt." Epsilon chuckled slyly as he creep his way through the streets of New Iacon.

Edited by Rix

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

IC: PainkillerThe medic finished her repairs on her assistant as the beeping started. After putting away her tool, she crossed over to the terminal, and smiled. "The Sparks are splitting. Grindcore's half-wired idea worked after all."She waited a few moments before preparing to cut the patch, allowing them to fully split.IC: FirestormThe soldier held her Scatterblaster at ready until the echoes of the pirate's laughter vanished, then slowly lowered it. Her doorwings twitched a little bit as she turned her helm to look at him. "... I guess it worked. I hope."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot nodded as he brushed himself off. He picked up his own pistol and holstered it, despite the fact that it was all just a construction of his subconscious. He suddenly had a realization and turned slowly to Firestorm."W-What'd you see inside here?" Crosswise asked timidly.

IC: FirestormThe soldier's doorwings drooped a little bit, fluttering nervously as she tried desperately to articulate something wouldn't make this awkward. Not that it helped. The doorwing reaction probably indicated it to Crosswise anyway; the fact she wasn't actually saying anything just confirmed it."Uhm ..."OOC: :P-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot covered his face with his hands. Even inside his mind he could feel his faceplate heating up outside. Silently, Crosswise prayed to Primus that the patch would disconnect. When that didn't happen within a few astroseconds, Crosswise tried to speak to Firestorm."U-Uh..."

OOC: *flips coin to see if Crosswise should be saved by the bell or drag it out*... :evilgrin:IC: Painkiller"Yeah, you Wreakers usually prove that right," she smirked. The splitting was almost done; as they came nanokliks to the end of it, she walked away from the terminal and prepared to unplug Firestorm from it.IC: FirestormNot surprisingly, the awkwardness just rebounded to the soldier. Turning away a little bit, she began inwardly praying to Primus (or to any deity that would listen) to have the patch be taken apart. The fact the problem might carry over to awakening was yet to occur to her.-Inferna

OOC: You know what's funny? Crossbones couldn't have hurt Fitestorm. And she couldn't have hurt him.IC: Sgatterquake"Indeed we do. For my own curiosity, you have any other operations to attend to? They're fun to watch."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot sat on the floor, paralyzed by embarrassment. Crosswise didn't need to wonder what she had seen. He started planning out what he would do as soon as the patch broke - perhaps he could run out the door or simply pretend to be deactivated until Firestorm left. The scout sighed as he looked over to Firestorm's doorwings.

IC: Painkiller"Not at the moment, though once Star Saber comes back I'll need to run a checkup on him," she replied. With that, she disconnected the patch.IC: FirestormJust when awkwardness was probably about to hit critical mass, the world fell apart. The soldier felt a sheer amount of vertigo in her balance modulators as her consciousness returned to her shell, and for a moment had a hard time remembering just how she was supposed to move -- or if she even wanted to move, for that matter.-Inferna

OOC: Been planning on making this guy.Name: WaspinatorFaction: Decepticon/PredaconGender: MaleClass: SoldierAppearanceAlternate Mode: Stinger (giant wasp)Weapons: In robot mode, he wields a photon burst rifle and an EMP shotgun. He can also deploy a sword from his wrist that can overload his target's pain receptors on contact. Needless to say, this really hurts. In beast mode, this sword becomes his stinger and he can access his robot mode's weapons. Skills: Not many. He is, however, reasonably accurate with his weapons.Traits: Waspinator's own existence is torment for him, but he chugs on nevertheless. Mostly due to the fact that he's pretty dumb. He also speaks about himself in the third person.Weakness: His low intellect causes him to charge into battle without a plan.Bio: Waspinator was once an insane Decepticon named Wasp who escaped from an Autobot mental institution. He stowed away on board the Shadow Striker and was one of the first to receive the Predacon surgery. However, at that point, it was an unrefined process and his already damaged intellect was fractured beyond repair. He now wanders around Nibiru looking for anyone to unleash his pent-up rage upon.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: Okay, so I forgot that for them to be doorwings they have to actually be doors. =PDon't worry, I'll make a male doorwinger next time. This guy should hold you over until then, though. =PName: FluttershockFaction: DecepticonClass: SoldierAppearance: A short, light blue Decepticon with pink spots. Has two antennae on his head and a pair of wings about two thirds of the way up his back.Alternate mode: A butterfly-like creature native to Nibiru, which is capable of running a deadly electric current through its antennae and features razor-sharp wings. Can't actually fly, but his alt-mode can climb up walls.Weapons: Besides the electric current he can run through his antennae and his razor-sharp wings, he carries a shotgun.Skills: ...Skills? What skills?Traits: Let's see, where shall we start...Irritable. Always late. Destroys everything he touches. Abuses authority. Extremely slow. Constantly messing something up. Throws like a girl. Couldn't hit anything if his life depended on it. Performs poorly (Even more so than usual) under pressure. Tends to shout. Occasionally turns "s" sounds into "th" sounds.Weakness: See traits.Bio: Fluttershock had some trouble getting into the military due to his complete lack of skill, but finally got in at a time during which they were pressed for troops. How he's survived until the present is unknown. Just about everything about him is often made fun of, but he's gotten used to it.

IC: Painkiller"Mech put into stasis until he was needed. He's just come around," she replied, sending a message to the aforementioned mech telling him that she was ready when he was before focusing on helping the two on her surgical tables. Firestorm's balance modulators were still whacked out, and it would take her a while for her to get up and actually articulate something.-Inferna

IC: Star SaberStar Saber laughed as he received the message. He opened his comm. "I suspect there will be punishment for this, but I'm not in New Iacon."Another shot, another bug. "I'm in the jungle. I think my partner might have ended up here. You might want to prep some tools. If he is, he's been MIA for months."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Painkiller"Just doing our job, Red Alert," she said to him, just before reopening the comm. "I'll be able to fix him no matter how many pieces he might be in. Just make sure you don't deactivate out there."-Inferna