Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Star Saber"I'll do my best." Another shot. "You might want to read his file first. He's a bit.... Unique. His name is Victory Leo.""Maje sure no one is around when you read it. Not even Grindcore, if you can help it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SgatterquakeShatterquake leaned down, getting right in Deltus' face. His cannon rotated to aim at the robot. "Then I'll be forced to take you in by force. You can hand over your weapons, or be detained. Choose."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alphonus jumped on the back of a low-flying Spitter and stabbed it in the head before it could get too high. He jumped down. "Do you have any leads on the location--" A swarm of Spitters, about the size Alpha Squad had fought, flew ominously above. "-of good cover?" "ROAAAAAAAHAAAARAAHK!" Grindor transformed and flew after his master, all the way back to New Kaon. He was too angry at Crosscut to be offended by Magmatron's comment.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Star Saber"Screw cover." Star Saber stated, widening his stance. He raised his rifle, and the cannons on his shoulder. "I have firepower."The large Autobot opened fire, the hail of bursts slicing through the swarm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: As the Spitters shot acid down, Alphonus swung his heated sword, blocking and evaporating the shots that came to him, while picking them off with his Ion Rifle. "This will not hold them forever! My entire unit could not defeat a swarm of this size! If you wish to see your friend again, we should retreat! I'll cover you!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Star Saber"You see, normally that would be a good idea. Except for that."Behind the two of them, a group of Biters had formed, and were steadily advancing. "I'll deal with the swarm. You take care of those things."His continued barrage was steadily whittling down the enemy numbers.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Melee is my preferred manner of combat. A good strategy indeed, Star Saber!" He put away all his guns and deployed his twin swords, then jumped on a Biter. He stabbed it in the back and twisted the blade to steer, ramming other Biters and slashing them. Finally, he jumped off and stabbed two in the head, then slammed their heads together. "Do you have an estimate of their numbers?" One tried to bite his leg, so he moved aside and let it bite his sword. The huge spider's mandibles were burned, and he cut its head in half.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SgatterquakeShatterquake nodded. "Sure. I'll come."IC: Star Saver"Not sure. They're moving too fast." He kept up the assault. "Good thing I had those extra cubes before we left."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Deltus "Quick question, last time I came here I recall talking to some Autobot I think it was Grindcore or something, yet he didnt even question me yet you two come in acting like you own the place... And dont jab me there unless you want a bomb blowing us all to the allspark."

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Shatterquake"What he said. And you should really get your vocal processor looked at. It's malfunctioning." Shatterquake scowled. "And I don't believe you. This is standard protocol."IC: Star SaberStar Saber nodded, tossed the cube, and transformed. He kept up the barrage as he flew upward.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alphonus transformed to robot mode, caught the cube, and tossed it to the Biters. As they looked at it for two nanokliks, confused, he shot at it with his Ion Rifle. Being an Energon snack cube under highly powerful fire, of course...it blew up and killed most, if not all of them. "That is why I backed up. You can come down now!" He started using his Ion Rifle to pick off the Spitters, using the scope to snipe their heads far more accurately than they could spit at him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg