Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Shatterquake"You know, there's a little trick I learned from Painkiller. Every cybertronian has this one spot on their neck." Shatterquake was just behind Deltus. Before he could react, he slammed the butt of his shotgun onto the back of his neck. "That when force is applied, overloads their system."He watched, with a grin. In a matter of seconds, he would collapse.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ninja'd well no matters Sideways getting me outta here.IC: Deltus"Long story... but I assure you its there for a good reason and thanks for that hit in the back, real honorable it wont work I learned that trick long ago".IC: SidewaysAfter Sideways had left Epsilon and continued walking only too see something that really caught his interest...."If it isnt Deltus... and Tubby and that Fat guy" Sideways readied his blaster and aimed at both of them. "Lets try and get three heads with one shot"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Shatterquake"Huh. Then I guess I'll just have to use this." With a grin, Shatterquake jabbed one of Painkiller's hypo needles into his back. It would knock Deltus out until the antidote was administered. Painkiller's gonna be mad.He turned around, and aimed his cannon at Sideways, and fired.IC: Star SaberStar Saber grinned, and shifted back, continuing his barrage.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot sighed as he reactivated. He had no trouble readjusting to his normal body as he looked down at the restraints. The scout looked over to Painkiller before opening up his comm channel. Crosswise took a deep breath as he attempted to break through the awkwardness between the two young soldiers."I uh... like your doorwings..." Crosswise sent the transmission hesitantly and it seemed as if he whispered the message.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Deltus "See if I had my belt this wouldnt have happened because I always carry Anti-Hypno needles." at that Deltus fell down.IC: Sideways Sideways Opened a Portal Shatterquake's shot went right in at that Sideways opened another portal right behind Shatterquake his very own cannon shot coming right out through it and right at the three Autobots. And transofmred and flew off "Next time suckers"OOC: Its like Sideways has a portal gun :P and yes this Doorwing stuff is starting to sound like a fanfiction.Might be Last post for now.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Star Saber"I think you're insane. But that might work." Star Saber commented, shifting forms.IC: Shatterquake The instant the portal opened, he'd lunged to the side, just barely missing the attack.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alphonus slashed and stabbed at the Spitters, defending both himself and Star Saber from the acid by melting it with the heat of his swords. "HAI! HYAAAAH!" He slammed two of them together. "HAGH!" He stabbed one and spun with it, slashing the wings off of one with his other sword, and slamming the one skewered on his sword into another before letting them both fall. "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Star SaberBy this point, only about ten of the creatures were left. Les than a fifth of their original size.Star Saber turned around, and started charging a large blast from his cannons. The remaining creature neared..... And were destroyed by the oncoming blast.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Star Saber"I really hope we don't find anymore swarms. That took a lot of energy."Star Saber deposited Alphonus on the ground, and flew forward, just beneath the jungle canopy, searching. "I think there might be something ahead. A few miles. We should reach it in a few kliks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FirestormBy now she was only just sitting up, still nursing a massive processer ache. For whatever reason, the soldier was more adversely-affected by the patch than Crosswise, who had been the one worried about it in the first place. As such, the scout wouldn't get a reply right away, and even if she was capable of replying, it was hard to come up with a good reply to that compliment anyway.-Inferna

IC: Star SaberStar Saber landed, and transformed. In front of him, was a wreck, small by ship standards. It lay at the end of a long furrow, a scar upon the earth. It had been abandoned quite a while.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alphonus saw it, and cautiously approached, a little closer than Star Saber. Slowly, he transformed. Very slowly. One could observe all his shards, blades, panels, gears, and everything in between pulling apart and coming together. He kept the two toes on each foot off the ground as he stepped towards the pod. "Is this the one?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: A diagnostic drone had undone the restraints on the table as Crosswise sat up. He looked at Firestorm with concern and walked up to her to see if the psychic cortical patch had any severe side effects.

IC: Star Saber"The typical entrances are buried, or too broken to use." Saber walked forward, his optics scanning the hull. After a moment, he blasted repeatedly at one point in the hull. It had already been weakened by the crash.That done, he drew his eponymous sword, and stabbed it into the same point. He slowly began to run it sideways in a straight line, and then down. He was working on an entrance.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Star SaberThe hallways were dark, and damaged. Not even sparks flickered, not enough energy to cause them.Star Saber tried to get his bearings, and determine where on the ship he was. By his estimate, he was roughly halfway between the aft end and the bridge. "I know where we are. Where do you think we should check first?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Star Saber"Inpossible to say. Knowing him, there are any number of positions he might have occupied." He thought a moment. "We might as well check the bridge. If there is any power left in this thing, the computer should tell us if he's even on board."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: How about something Planet-X related :PIC: Deltus" I acctually am immune to Hypno-toxins, I found a universal Immuntiy cure" Deltus looked at his leg "Well looks Sideways got me all bust up". "Hey Red Alert mind patching it up I have a makeshift Repair ray but I left that in my belt.."

Edited by Deltus

IC: FirestormPainkiller was hanging around Firestorm, coaxing her into reactivating her systems bit by bit until she had more or less regained control. Her first words? Not an answer to Crosswise, but a general comment."... Doc, if psychic patches keep doing this to me, I'm not doing another one."OOC: The reason I had Firestorm have a more negative reaction to awakening was that people usually have different reactions to things that affect them physically. Crosswise was more or less unaffected by the patch, while her processer basically feels it got turned inside out. :P-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: A rush of cold air cycled out of the Autobot as he sighed in relief. He scratched his head, feeling very minor pain in his processor that soon went away. Crosswise stretched out his limbs as he replied."That's probably why they were banned in the first place."