Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Hurrazor, however, did not move only to the sides--instead, he took a nosedive and pulled up before hitting the ground, avoiding the shots. He transformed and shot a missile from each shoulder at each side of Shatterquake. "Don't wanna talk? There you go!"OOC: Cookie if you get the reference. (Or know how many times I've said that cookie reference thing this week...)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Another! Another!
  • Name: Timekeeper
  • Faction: Autobot
  • Class: Soldier
  • Appearance: Old and rusted, a steampunk aesthetic.
  • Alternate mode: An Aether-Walker, itself a converting vehicle. On land, it is a six-legged mecha, like a beetle. In the air, it curls up its legs, and unfurls wings. In both modes it is slow and lumbering, by heavily armed.
  • Weapons: Titanium Slug-firing Shotgun. A Temporal-Distortion Cannon, fires Time-Alteration rounds, slows time in a certain radius without effecting the wielder. Multiple cannons on the flanks of his vehicle mode.
  • Skills: Heavy assault, crowd control, repair.
  • Traits: Wise, friendly. Willing to accept death due to his age.
  • Weakness: Easily overwhelmed by numbers. Fragile body structure.
  • Bio: Older than most Autobots on the planet, Timekeeper was once a master of the battlefield. He controlled his forces with all the skill of a puppeteer. However, those years are gone, and he has been assigned to Assault Squad Sigma, one of three constant members.

OOC: Not so sure about this one...mostly because I don't think the time bubble technology really exists even in the most advanced corners of Cybertronian civilization.
It'd probably have a really long cooldown time, and would likely only work one in however many times.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Star SaberThe diminutive Autobot shook her hand. It was almost funny, how much smaller his hand was. "Pleasure to meet you, as well. It's nice to meet a medic that doesn't want to experiment on how many times they can install upgrades or power boosts before I can't take it."IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake grimaced, and fired his minigun at one, and assault rifle at the other. They both exploded, though he was pushed back several feet by the blast.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Painkiller"Knew there was a reason I preferred doing repairs over experiments," she commented dryly, releasing his hand after a moment and rising back to her full height. She'd always had a low opinion of war scientists, and this just added to it.-Inferna

IC: Star SaberStar Saber shrugged. "I knew what I was getting into. I just didn't anticipate how much it would hurt."He looked at the V-Star thoughtfully. "I don't like what they did, but I can't argue with the results. They gave me the power to fight back." He grinned. "But I've always preferred the docs I can trust not to try and figure out how I tick."IC: ShatterquakeA shot from his assault rifle destroyed the missile, temporarily blinding Hurrazor with the explosion. He fired repeatedly from the rifle, straight at the 'Con.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: ShatterquakeBut Shatterquake maintained his advantage. Since Hurrazor kept himself at too long a range to be hit easily, Shatterquake had enough time to shoot down his missiles. Which he did, time after time.Hurrazor would tun out of missiles long before he ran out of ammo.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Painkiller"If any of my subordinates try to do that to you, let me know. They'll see if they can fix their own helms after I dent them with a wrench," she said, half-joking, as she led him over to the medical berth and helped him onto it.-Inferna

OOC: Lol. Alphonus seems to be that huge creepy guy in the back that no one really hangs out with.IC: Hurrazor smashed a tree's bottom area with his mace, grabbing it for use as a polearm. He jumped and used the thrust of his missile launchers (As they also happened to be his jets) without firing so he could fly at Shatterquake. The tree he hefted would block most weaponry--and finally ram the Wrecker.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Painkiller"That's why I would never become Prime," she replied, grinning as she began inspecting his frame and systems for any damage. "I happen to like my sense of humor."OOC: :P-Inferna

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake set aside his rifle, and drew his sword. He waited until the possible second, the stepped to the side, and slashed at Hurrazor's unprotected back. With the momentum Hurrazor had, and the proximity of the attack, he wouldn't have time to evade it.IC: Star Saber"I chose not to be a Prime to prove a point. That you didn't have to be a Prime to make a difference." He grinned. "But yeah, I wanted to keep my sense of humor too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake blocked the attack with his sword, the blade hitting the mace just below the head, on the section without a charge. "For me, it would be. It'd mean I was getting soft."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hurrazor slid the mace down so that the bottom of the head touched the sword, sending a shock through it and to Shatterquake, probably dulling his reflexes a bit--enough for Shatterquake to take his chance to swing the mace right at his face. "I was the one above you! You never had any resolve!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: @Inferna, She would probably pick up on his rather strange physiology. Capability to shift into a form compatible with the V-Star, extra circuitry so he can control it. That sort of thing. Probably a bit of acid splatter on his shoulder.@TNG, I'm going by his profile for this.IC: ShatterquakeSince the shock wasn't near anywhere important for his functions, the shock was only mildly effective. He saw the mace coming, and leaned back, causing it to whiz inches past his face. He took a step back, and brought his sword up. "Cruelty is different from resolve. Resolve isn't needlessly injuring prisoners. That's cruelty.""You will never win. Because you lack conviction. You lack conviction in your cause. You would have joined the 'Cons right away, but you weren't sure."IC: Star Saber"Not that I'm the best at humor anyway."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I don't mind at all. You're right.IC: "I was trying both sides out! Like trying a new WEAPON!" He shot both missiles at Shatterquake. At this range, blowing them up before they passed the halfway point (If his reflexes were good enough) would get them both hit, but if it landed directly on either of them, only the one hit would be hurt. Add that to the fact that Shatterquake had less time to react, and Hurrazor had a good chance of that working. He let out a low growl.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: PainkillerThe CMO made a sound that indicated agreement as she worked. Her main focus was on repairing damage, in particular the acid that had burned through part of his armor, but his different circuitry -- from the experimentation to let him combine, she was betting -- meant she had to rely on her scanners more often than she would like so she didn't accidentally damage anything.Finally she stepped away, confident that she had fixed everything she could, and started preparing to download the latest firewall update for him.-Inferna

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake grimaced, even as his cannon and minigun fired, detonating the projectiles roughly a quarter of the way to Shatterquake.SInce neither one required the attack to be all that accurate, it was relatively easy to pull off. He winced. Some shrapnel stabbed into his armor, and his minigun was out of ammunition.IC: Star Saber"Ah, that feels better. Thanks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: With the statistics of his missile fire and the range, Hurrazor was blasted back by the explosion, more damaged than Shatterquake. "RAAAAH...!" He transformed and flew up. "DOYSHIA..." He bombed Shatterquake, flying over him, then whirled around and got 3 feet in front of him, then flew full speed ahead at him, intending to ram him.OOC: Cookie if you know where I got "DOYSHIA..." and that last move he performed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake yelled, as the bombs impacted around him. The smoke obscured him from view, as Hurrazor rammed.....Right onto Shatterquake's outstretched sword. The sheer force of the charge impaled him all the way up to the hilt, just below the spark chamber. The smoke cleared, revealing the former Wrecker.His form was beaten and dented, sparks leaping from points in his armor. The armor on his left shoulder was almost entirely gone, sparking profusely. The entire right side of his body was blackened from the explosion, and the armor has been torn off his right knee. His faceplate had shattered, and the inner workings of the upper right side of his face were revealed.He spat energon in Hurrazor's face. "Wreck and rule, you walking scrapheap." The cannon on his shoulder fired at point blank range toward Hurrazor.IC: Star Saber"Alright." He was quiet for a minute. "Oh, by the way. Would you like to see how the V-Star works? You might need to know anyway, in case you ever have to repair it when I'm not online."OOC: That isn't going to buff right out, Shatterquake.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: .... I sense fun times in Painkiller's near future.IC: Painkiller"That would be much appreciated," she replied, plugging a cord into the back of Star Saber's helm to commence the download. Unlike the psychic patch, he was able to remain online during the firewall update.-Inferna

OOC: I guess that really isn't an autohit. XDIC: Hurrazor flew back, right off the sword, flipping as he flew back, from the force of the attack. He did, however, drop his mace out of his payload, and with the angle, it went straight at Shatterquake's face way too fast to dodge (especially when it was both launched by Hurrazor and catapulted by Shatterquake's attack on Hurrazor, and it was deployed a foot from his face in the first place.). He landed in a section of the forest, slamming into some trees, and having sections of his jet hull torn to shreds. In the process, he ended up somewhere between robot and jet mode, his parts, panels, and pistons all laid splattered across the ground, yet connected.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Deltus, that one was a little autohitty, but not too bad. What happened to Hurrazor wasn't an autohit because there wasn't any way he could have avoided it without g-modding. Yours was a minor autohit, because it's unlikely to dodge. But just keep it in mind.IC: Shatterquake Both attacks hit, rendering Shatterquake nearly offline. He was alive and conscious, but not by much.Sky Shadow was prevented from finishing him off by the arrival of Shatterquake's Autotroopers. They had been held back during the initial fight by Vehicons, but they had since broken through. Since their commanders had been distracted, the Vehicons had been at a distinct disadvantage, escpecially considering the unexpected nature of the Autobot's attack.There were only about ten left, while the Autotroopers were down to about nine. Three of them opened fire on Sky Shadow, to drive him away from Shatterquake.The others continued to fight the remaining Vehicons.IC: Star Saber"The technology is rather clever. V-Star's, I mean." Saber shrugged. "Medical technology is too. It seems a bit more advanced than what I remember."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Yup. That's what I said.IC: Half-transformed and still conscious, Hurrazor's had all his weapon storage exposed. So, he did the most Decepticonish thing possible. When in doubt...He fired ALL his ammo, missiles, bombs, everything, all at Shatterquake. Even if it missed, it would create a tremendous explosion. And with that, his optics flickered out.OOC: Not sure if he's dead or not. Undecided.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah, that's the thing I don't like about RPs sometimes you can't tell of its auto hitting or common sense.IC: Sky ShadowSky Shadow avoided the attack, and ordered the Vehicons to open fire his drone too engaged the Autotroopers. He also barely doged Hurrazor last stand attack and rushed over to him, "hold on well get you through this, ... I- MEDIC GET OVER HERE NOW!"OOC Last post for now

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC:One Trooper lunged, and grabbed the Wrecker, managing to get both to the very edge of the explosion. It still hurt, but it wasn't fatal.One of the medics hung back, and started transmitting a distress signal. Fortunately, as a medic, he'd been equipped with longer range communication gear.His message was transmitted on command frequencies, and to the medbays. Attention. This is Autotrooper unit forty-five. The battle in the archipelago is roughly equal, but we have one Autobot in need of major medical attention. Commander Shatterquake is down, I repeat, the commander is down.IC: Star Saber"Battle in the archipelago? What's he talking about?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Command frequencies also meant Alphonus. It was a good thing he had used the pipe after Star Saber left. "Which island, soldier? I will arrive with backup as soon as possible!" At the same time, he patched in Grindcore. "The Decepticons have attacked the Archipelago. Apparently there was a response team there in need of backup. I will go with whoever is able!" And still simultaneously transmitting, he called Star Saber. "My team is still not ready! Are you capable of fighting?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: PainkillerShe had just unplugged the downloading device from the back of Star Saber's helm when the transmission came in. Dread filled her as she heard the name. "Something's happened ..." she murmured, doing her best to not let her facade break: she needed to be the CMO now, not just Shatterquake's friend. Opening her private comm to Red Alert, she sent her own message, knowing he already would have received the transmission. "I need you to watch over Victory Leo if I go to the islands to help them. Be ready for any casualties."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot decided to make the most of the break time. Crosswise returned to his bunk and carefully pulled out a large metal box. He slid it out as quietly as he could so as to not disturb Firestorm's recharge period. The Scout opened it up, revealing a sky-sled seperated into pieces. It took a few kliks for him to snap together the parts and carefully drag it outside the barracks.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-