Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Shadowstormhis tank mode served him better. keeping most of them out with thick armor, and crushing any that where foolish enough to wander under his treads.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: The bugs aren't meant to kill, just knock unconscious. This will be the first major plot, so anyone that wants to be involved should allow their characters to be taken by the nanobots.IC:The insects kept coming, replacing those that were destroyed, still swarming through the ranks. Any unconscious form was dragged away by the nanobots to an unseen location. Their numbers were dwindling fast.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Go ahead and off one of the unnamed Seekers. :PIC: Burning Sky | Underworld/Slaughter Forest | Having a Bad Bug DayHer fliers had barely touched ground after doing a final, momentary circle before the swarm emerged. One of her Seekers was downed quickly, having been too close to the leading edge, but she, her field medic, and the other Seeker had managed to back into the circle. They could fly, but that would mean abandoning the others. The trine wouldn't leave their fallen comrade. And Burning Sky had been a commander too long to leave behind her squad.So they stood, holding the line. The arch-Seeker's Ion Cannon blazed, emptying shells at an astounding clip ...But they were losing ground.-Inferna

IC - Flatline: The medic landed and proceeded to stomp on several insects. Flames spewed out of the jet engines on his back and incinerated the insects that swarmed up his legs. Still, the pulse coming from the robotic insects gave Flatline a massive headache. He felt as if he would just deactivate right on the spot, but he continued flailing about while healing up Hunter-Seeker and Shadowstorm. Two more Vehicons feel, most likely unconscious.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC (Hunter-Seeker)His soldiers falling around him, Hunter-Seeker retreated to the center of the clearing with what remained of his command. They formed a circle around the wounded, blazing into the swarm with their weapons, fighting with all the desperation and rage of a cornered beast. "Protect the wounded! No more Decepticon energon will be spilled by these monsters! Show them who they face! Conquerors! Revolutionaries! Heroes!" Hunter-Seekers words made themselves known above the sound of combat, and his remaining soldiers redoubled their efforts.It was all in vain however, one by one, the guns of Hunter-Seekers comrades fell silent as they crashed into the ground. But still, Hunter-Seeker stood, proud and defiant before the swarm, blazing away with his weapons, trying to protect the wounded in his charge.Then at last, he fell with a curse on his lips and defiance in his spark.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Ok then Bye bye unamed seeker's number one and two :PIC: Deltus, Fired two shots... Two kills, the two seekers fell to the ground.He knew this gave him away but with these Decepticons weakened now was his chance to offline as many as he could...OOC: If the followings not ok just ignore it :PIC: With that in mind Deltus tossed a smoke grenade towards them, smoke consuming the area. and jumped towards them they were all collasping one after the other... with a smile Deltus open fired on them.OOC: Its ok if I kill off a few more no-namers right :P

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: If you want to attract the attention of the swarm and wake up surrounded by angry 'Cons who were protecting their wounded, sure. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Flatline: The pulse became too much for the medic to handle. He fell soon after Hunter-Seeker, and was carried away by the swarm of insects. The last things running through his mind was screams of Autotroopers the day before as they yelled something about a steel swarm.

OOC: Oh, yay. I can start now.IC: Raining Fire: Underworld Forest:Raining Fire finished transforming just as he hit the ground. He raised his arms, unleashing twin jets of flame at the swarm of bugs, but too late. The robotic insects worked their way into him and quickly knocked him unconscious.

OOC: I said one, not both. =PIC: Burning Sky | Underworld/Slaughter Mountains | FallenBy now only she was left standing. As the bugs reached her, she swore she heard the sound of sniper fire ... but they overwhelmed her before she could turn her helm to check. Her optics blinked out, and she fell, Ion Cannon now silent.-Inferna

OOC: If you want to attract the attention of the swarm and wake up surrounded by angry 'Cons who were protecting their wounded, sure. :P
OOC: Ok then I aint got time for that il just knock off a few no namers and waltz outta here :PIC: DeltusDeltus fired three Vehicons and one seeker collapsed. But with all these insects he decided against charging them. Upon hitting his targets he threw a grenade at them, transformed and speed off.OOC: woops my bad :P sorry there Inferna il go edit it if you want. Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC:The insects were stunned by the grenade long enough to allow Deltus's escape. When they recovered, they dragged the rest of their prey away.Meanwhile, Wideload heard the loud buzzing."I'm gonna go check that out." With that, he transformed into truck mode and drove off. Soon, he found himself in the middle of the swarm. He screamed as the nanobots covered him, soon knocking him out, too, and triggering the alarm that alerted Grindcore of his situation. Soon, a rescue team consisting of various Autobot seekers was sent out, but they wouldn't reach the Slaugher mountains for quite some time.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: The scout gasped as he heard the alarm go off. He looked over to the rest of Alpha Unit and struggled to decide between retreating shamefully or advancing and falling prey to whatever took Wideload out. He sighed and began to speak."Everyone heard that deactivation alarm for General Wideload, right? I doubt the rescue team will come fast enough, and we can probably track him down from the Energon leaking out of his wounds."

Ic / Vee / Underworld Forest Clearing: Like a pillar of scorching embers, a flare shot into the heavens, forming the unmistakable Autobot insignia. Screams of defiance and agony filled the humid air just ahead. Vee gunned it, pushing his vehicle form through the trees and brush beyond a safe speed, thick, jungle mud splashing against the side of his chassis. The canopy above began to thin and a clearing unveiled itself just up ahead. The scout slowed and morphed as he neared the edge of the glade. He would be a worthless sniper if he didn't exercise caution. Though he couldn't see clearly into the interior of the clearing, Vee did notice a grey and black Autobot facing away, just a hundred meters to his left. Without hesitation Vee fell to a crouch and whipped out his own rifle. Taking aim, he skillfully lined up a shot to cut cleanly through the targets skull.As Vee squeezed the trigger a sharp pain ran up his spine, throwing off the shot to the right. Taking his eyes off the scope he noticed a myriad of tiny creatures crawling up his legs and into his inner-workings. Within moments the Decepticon's vision began to blur as his conciousness left his metallic form. Ooc: That awkward moment when you post an entry and the topic falls silent...

Edited by Veeci

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

OOC: Those insects were convinient... Of least for me XD and is that me Vee? Eh doesn't matter.IC : Deltus | Underworld forest clearingA shot took Deltus by suprise he transformed and examined the area and too his suprise a small bot, Decepticon likely based on the appearance, laid only a dozen or so meters away from him. Deltus ran over and examined the Con'."Knocked out cold... Poor little guy" Deltus picked him up and shook him, "hey there you wake up I need answers..."OOC : If you don't wanna wake up Vee il just leave you for dead :P

Edited by Deltus

IC: "Be ready, Alpha Unit! We have to get Wideload out of there!" He fired with his machine guns, toppling some trees and possibly picking off a nanobot with a lucky shot. "Where are the Autobots who sent the flare?"OOC: I'm back, let's get this show on the road before I go again!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Deltus probably wouldn't be leaving him for dead, he'd fall unconscious himself because Vee is crawling with those robotic insects. =PAlso, everyone else in that area should probably have been knocked out.As for the RPG, it will likely be active again in the morning.

OOC: hint takenscratch that TNG.IC: Evohe blacked out from combination of exhaustion and the bugs.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Agh. Three Autobots left...

IC: Alphonus realized what was going on. "They're invading their bodies! Stay back!" He slashed a tree in half. "Cover every gap in your body with sap!" He began to do so. "Hurry! We must do this before the nanobots defeat us as well!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: The nanobots and Decepticons are gone. Sorry for the confusion.IC:The Autobots stormed into the clearing to find...nothing. Not only were the Decepticons missing, but the cloud of nanobots had vanished as well.Meanwhile, deep underground, every 'Con plus Wideload had been strapped to a surgical tables. Above them stood some sort of tall, insectoid organic."Wakey wakey!" it shouted. Suddenly, a pulse of electricity shot through the tables, jolting the Cybertronians awake.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC (Hunter-Seeker)So there was intelligent life here. From the looks of it, it appeared to be carbon-based. Hunter-Seeker ran a diagnostic to see if his weapons systems were still functioning. If they were, he would end this. Quickly and violently.

IC:The creature noticed Hunter-Seeker and Raining Fire struggle. Their weapons systems had been disabled by the nanobots."No," it said, "you not do anything."Around the almond-shaped room lie several other Cybertronian bodies, making it immediately clear what had happened to the missing patrols. And what was about to happen to the new arrivals.Meanwhile, the Autobot rescue team landed in the clearing with the other 'bots. One, a red and blue Seeker with an Energon Repair Ray stepped up to Alphonus."What happened here?" he asked, "we noticed Wideload's beacon go off."

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: The medic was the first to awaken from the painful jolt. He groaned as he woke up and attempted to move off the table. Flatline sighed, realizing he was completely trapped. Loooking around as best he could, the medic could see several of the survivors along with the reinforcements from New Kaon. Another Cybertronian, probably an Autobot, laid on the table across from the Decepticon scientist. Flatline gazed up at the ceiling, which seemed to be made up of earth and rocks. "Could this mission get any worse?" Flatline muttered before he noticed the large organic being in the room.IC - Crosswise: The scout fell to his knees and looked around the clearing. Nothing remained of the Autobots who had fired the flare besides still warm bullet casings. After a few moments of inaction and silence, Crosswise stood back up. He looked to rest of Alpha Unit. The Autobot flipped his sunglasses down over his optics."There's no way we're leaving Wideload behind. Can't we track him by his comm signal...?" Crosswise sounded almost desperate and afraid as he said this. "Wait, Wideload was injured! There's gotta be an Energon trail leading straight to him, right guys?"

IC: Shadowstormhe regained conciseness. not that where he was now was any better than before.for that matter he didn't know where "here" was.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile