The Comedies Critics Club

Voltex

Okay, since I'm getting sick of 0 replies to my topics and I'm just posting this so someone actually READS the Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings, here's another one.The Bohrok-Kal's RamblingsThe Bohrok-Kal appear in a colour-coded comedy because they hate scripts.In ProgressWritten by me.
Oh Huuuuubert....-ibrow

fightfightfightkisskisskissAnyway, I'll leave this mostly up to Hubert to defend his reviewing style (since it's uh, his reviewing style). However, having a cohesive plot can give any piece of writing far more appeal, and can help to keep drawing readers in as they will want to read the next instalment of the piece.That's all I will say here; Hubert can defend himself from here. =P-ibrow

A piece of fiction can be interpreted in many different ways. Even ways completely different from the idea that was the driving force behind its creation.
And the defense has arrived! Would the accuser like to take this to the CCCC*, or shall we simply debate here, or has it all ended?-ibrow*Comedies Critics Club Court

I'll give you guys something to do.I have two comedies with 0 replies. I wish to correct that. I've been good, reading other people's comedies but no one seems to want to return the favour.An Ask Us Comedy With A Twist (AAUSCWAT)So, since you've interrupted their peace and quiet, you might as well ask them some questions...In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: All of them.Yet Another Comedy I Will Probably Forget About (YACIWPFA)Nidhiki is stuck with a Bohrok, a Bohrok-like being, a Raptor, an Enderman, a doctor and a worm with a jetpack. If something funny doesn't happen, I'll eat Lehvak.In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: All of them.Author: Me.
Reviewed!

Been working on this for a bit now; I think it's time to request a civilized review...[/b]http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=4468]Tahu's Tips to Survival[/url]Author: Tech WarriorStatus of your Comedy: In progressChapters to be reviewed: 1-5 (assuming that's the limit)It's nothing too incredibly serious, but there is a devious plot behind it... Chapters 1-5 give a good introduction to the story, I feel; the later chapters further the plot. I'd like a review on the beginning five chapters for now, though, since that's where most of the humor lies.Thanks!~ TW

Edited by Tech Warrior

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

Been working on this for a bit now; I think it's time to request a civilized review...[/b]http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=4468]Tahu's Tips to Survival[/url]Author: Tech WarriorStatus of your Comedy: In progressChapters to be reviewed: 1-5 (assuming that's the limit)It's nothing too incredibly serious, but there is a devious plot behind it... Chapters 1-5 give a good introduction to the story, I feel; the later chapters further the plot. I'd like a review on the beginning five chapters for now, though, since that's where most of the humor lies.Thanks!~ TW
Assigned to fishers64.-ibrow

Assigned to fishers64.-ibrow
Got it. Will try to pull it in by the end of this weekend. (I've already read some of this... :) in the past, so shouldn't take me too long.)Edit: Sorry for the delays, but here it is: Tahu's Tips to SurvivalChapters Reviewed: 1-5, per request. Reviewer's Rating: 8/10 Edited by fishers64

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an honorary curator? Aww, thank you!You guys look like you need something to keep you busy. That... or a CHALLENGE!Road Trip 2!Status: In progressChapters to review: 1-5, of course. :) But you're welcome to read more if you want/need too.Have fun!

Edited by Jalina T.T.

Defy Expectations

I'm an honorary curator? Aww, thank you!You guys look like you need something to keep you busy. That... or a CHALLENGE!Road Trip 2!Status: In progressChapters to review: 1-5, of course. :) But you're welcome to read more if you want/need too.Have fun!
Hubert, this review shall be yours!-ibrow

Well, I haven't posted a comedy in over five years and since I don't recall there being a CCC back then, it's nice to be able to make use of your service here. Thanks. :)RewriterAuthor: CederakStatus: FinishedChapters: 1
Since I've already sort of reviewed this, Rarity, you're up!-ibrow

Hubert, this review shall be yours!-ibrow
I should have it finished by the end of the Melbourne Cup Long Weekend.

Belatedly I will inform you that your review was recorded. Rarity, you have 5 days to finish you review starting tomorrow.Just as a word of warning to you all, I'm considering shortening the window you have to review comedies from two weeks to one - other critics club operate under that just fine, and they are far more busy than we are.-ibrow

Just as a word of warning to you all, I'm considering shortening the window you have to review comedies from two weeks to one - other critics club operate under that just fine, and they are far more busy than we are.-ibrow
:shrugs: It doesn't matter to me one way or another, since I usually finish within a few days anyway.

Well, I haven't posted a comedy in over five years and since I don't recall there being a CCC back then, it's nice to be able to make use of your service here. Thanks. :)RewriterAuthor: CederakStatus: FinishedChapters: 1
Since I've already sort of reviewed this, Rarity, you're up!-ibrow
R-R-Reviewed!