The Comedies Critics Club

Voltex

Deserting? Nah, I was just losing blood and water and getting tanned over two days of rest and three days of hiking and camping along the Great Ocean Road.But I'm back now.

Alright, I'm actually going to give you the request, then. :/ I've got too much on my plate this weekend.

-ibrow

Hi, I'm here to request a review (:

Comedy Title: Ask Makuta ReturnsAuthor: Karzhani the UtahraptorStatus of your comedy: In Progress Chapters to be reviewed: 92 and 93 (optionally 1-91, but that's in the archive) 

Edit: Hi, for some reason the editor isn't allowing me to link the text above, so the link is here (:

Edited by Karzhani the Utahraptor

ktu_b.png

^click the banner to read my epic!

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the banner

Internment - Ask Makuta Returns

Comedy Title: Ask Makuta ReturnsAuthor: Karzhani the UtahraptorStatus of your comedy: In Progress Chapters to be reviewed: 92 and 93 (optionally 1-91, but that's in the archive) 

Edit: Hi, for some reason the editor isn't allowing me to link the text above, so the link is here (:

Alright, assigned to Hubert.

-ibrow

Well, yes. You DID say you would take it, and I thusly DID assign it to you.

We'll be sorry to see you go, although I must echo Hubert's question here.

-ibrow

I'm not going to have much free time.

Workin all day, school all night, all day, erry day, next semester. :/

Also, I should have your comedy reviewed either tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by Rarity

Alright, assigned to Hubert.

-ibrow

REVIEW COMPLETE.

Recording review. Rarity, you have until tonight to finish your review or you will receive a strike.

-ibrow

Cool. It's quick review time ya'll. :afro:

Posted it just before midnight.

Anyway, that's it for me.

Thank you iBrow for letting me have the opportunity to be a reviewer, it was nice while it lasted.

Now to fly off into the sunset and hope my wings don't burn off.

Edited by Rarity

It was good working with you, Rarity. Perhaps you'll have the time to re-join us in the future. To my lone remaining critic, Hubert, I must inform you of fisher's disappointing departure as well. School has caught up to all of us, it seems.

So now we must hire!

-ibrow

• 3 weeks later...

Heyyo, old chaps! :P

Comedy: Mata Nui High School

Author: Jordboy1

Chapters to be reviewed: 18-22

The first three chapters are on the old board, but I have "18" linked. It might be a lot to read depending on chapter length...so take your time if you need :P

Thanks!

-Jordboy1 :miru:

LEWA LIVES FOREVER!
mata_nui_high_school_gray.png

"Stupid People!" Comics

Comedy: X-Ray: The Return

Author: X-Ray

Chapters to be reviewed: 1 (It was a one shot)

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

Toa Kaithas, this one is for you.

The first three chapters are on the old board, but I have "18" linked. It might be a lot to read depending on chapter length...so take your time if you need :P

Thanks!

Hubert, this request is yours.

I know... the past week, I've either been too busy or dealing with migraines (and other assorted sickness stuff) the likes of which I never knew before.

Suffice it to say it hasn't been the best way to close out 2012/open up 2013, but hey. I'm starting to feel better again.

-ibrow

Thanks!

REVIEW COMPLETE

Review noted!

JORDBOY1, I HAVE A REVIEW FOR YOU.

Comedy: The AfterWords

Chapters: Prologue-Chapter 4

-ibrow

DONE!

Also, the link you have in "the list" to the review of "X-Ray: The Return" links to a picture of the "share" image instead of the actual review :P

LEWA LIVES FOREVER!
mata_nui_high_school_gray.png

"Stupid People!" Comics

BIONICLE: The Legend ImplodedAuthor: TNTOSStatus of your comedy: In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: 1-5I'm interested to see how well you guys review comedies, so I'm requesting a review here. I can always use some constructive criticism :) .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

BIONICLE: The Legend ImplodedAuthor: TNTOSStatus of your comedy: In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: 1-5I'm interested to see how well you guys review comedies, so I'm requesting a review here. I can always use some constructive criticism :) .-TNTOS-

Time to shake my reviewing socks up and put them on; this request is for none other than ibrow. I haven't reviewed a comedy since July, yeesh.

-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...

Time to shake my reviewing socks up and put them on; this request is for none other than ibrow. I haven't reviewed a comedy since July, yeesh.

-ibrow

Because the Chief doesn't have the time, he handed the job of reviewing said comedy to me, and here it is.

Ladies.