• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pbzp C: Click

PBZP brown krana

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Onewa7

Onewa7
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 29-August 10
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 07:05 AM

Okay, here is a new PBZP. Click requested me a brown, Krana-corrupted, large/scary Toa wearing a Krana (of course). I tried doing my best, but since I was running out of useful brown pieces this is probably not my best MOC. Especially with the strange proportions (small head, long limbs, large torso) I gave him for an unusual, Bohrok-inspired look.Click here to see Click your worst nightmare. (lol)FrontBackAnyway, thoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

#2 Offline Ehlekdude

Ehlekdude
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 30-October 10
  • 761 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 08:23 AM

First of all, the torso is very, very nice. The smooth Bohrok chestplate looks great alongside the more jagged and mechanical-looking Vahki legs and Mata feet. The Kraana looks pretty good on the face. The arms are good, giving him those Onua Nuva chainsaws was a good idea, as the look terrific. The legs are ok and the feet are interesting, creative use of Rahkshi heads. And although I am personally not crazy about Metru brown, the colour scheme is coherent. 9.5/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

#3 Offline Shadow FF

Shadow FF
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 08-November 11
  • 1,973 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 11:32 AM

The torso is nicely built and the legs are also cool although they could be a bit thicker. The colors are okay and the arms are awesome. Nice job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Just call me FF or Veigar no matter my current username.

"I wish... you taken my hand... and no one ever found that 

teapot in the first place..."

~ Jay, Ninjago

#4 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 25-May 09
  • 5,689 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 09:22 AM

Wow, I have to admit, that is way better than my attempts! The torso looks very cool, and you pulled off a great colorscheme. I really like the leg design you pulled off, even with few brown pieces, and the weapons look very nice and fitting. Thanks for doing that! I'll have to see if I can put him together from my pieces. :)

~click.gif

builderbanner.png

New Chapter!

Corpus Rahkshi: Fang | Hoto | Tear | Canvas | Melody

The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#5 Offline Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 30-December 08
  • 2,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 05:43 PM

Great job on the weapons, and the eyes are wicked! :)
Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Posted Image

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

#6 Offline Onewa7

Onewa7
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 29-August 10
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 02:25 AM

Thanks guys.

The torso is nicely built and the legs are also cool although they could be a bit thicker. The colors are okay and the arms are awesome. Nice job on this!

Yeah, the upper legs are annoying me, but since I was running out of good parts...

Wow, I have to admit, that is way better than my attempts! The torso looks very cool, and you pulled off a great colorscheme. I really like the leg design you pulled off, even with few brown pieces, and the weapons look very nice and fitting. Thanks for doing that! I'll have to see if I can put him together from my pieces. :)

Glad you like it. If you can't well figure the torso out, feel free to ask instructions.

Great job on the weapons, and the eyes are wicked! :)

This is the power of torchs.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

#7 Offline rednas3636

rednas3636
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 29-March 05
  • 636 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 03:32 AM

i like it :)now that i think of it, I dont think i've ever made a decent brown MOCthe downside imo are the legd

TheSkeletonMan939, Twister92, SPIRIT and Gatanui are awesome for uploading soundtracks and games and stuff.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users