Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

IC: Zoltar"I just want this bomb gone! Period!" Zoltar yelled, "And this stupid boss battle is pointless! Can't we just dump it into the ocean? The underworld can't survive long enough to get it in the water!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zoltar"Still," Zoltar said, "The underworld troops can only survive on the sea floor outside of the underworld castle thing is when Poseidon parts the sea, that or we can somehow retain the blast if we shoot the bomb,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: NoelNoel was slightly annoyed with how little damage her attacks were doing, but there was nothing she could do about it. This was her first time battling a god, and it was as strong as she had expected. She wanted to get up closer and stop the arguing, but closer is never a good place for a sniper. Still, with all the talking, nobody was getting any closer to the bomb. Of course, everything that was going on made a good distraction. She then quickly - and with as little noise as possible - tried to sneak around the god, while still staying in the cover of the trees. She made it so she had a clear view of his left side, and fired a few shots at his arm. Maybe he could be stopped for just long enough for everyone to get the bomb.

IC: Moros"The bomb, like all things, has its place and use, but that is not here, not in the hands of you." Listening to the argument earned a response. "And people sometimes complain that we gods speak too much..." I muttered shaking my head. "And you, why do you use such wretched language?" Then with a frown, I merely turned my fist in an upwards direction, towards the main irritant, Liam.It is likely enough that his argument with the other had distracted him, giving me an opening. But I was stopped in my path as I was struck in the upper part of my left arm by nasty barbed projectiles, the same as had struck my foot. Painful I suppose, but I had something far more important to worry about than mere attacks and damage.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zoltar"No Moros!" Zoltar exclaimed as he rushed to the god of doom, "Stop shooting him guys!! We already lost several gods, killing him could cause MAJOR problems!!"

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Gonna remind everyone this exists. =PIC: Trian and Farrus"Okay, I could use the practice!" Trian agreed."Maybe if we all train enough, we could damage Magnus more than one-twelfth of his health!" Farrus jokingly said."You know, I wonder what's happening to your brother, Cenon, I hope he's OK..." Trian pondered.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Cenon"Yea...me two..." Cenon said as he walked with the others two practice longe range attacks, "So how did you join and why?"

IC: Trian and Farrus"Us? When Trian heard about the army, he practically begged me to let him join." Farrus responded."I still don't get why you were so against me joining.""Because I care about you and I don't want you to suffer my fate.""Oh please, I'll be fine! You're here to make sure of that. So yeah, basically, I just heard it being mentioned once. After a lot of fighting with my brother, and here we are." said Trian.

IC: Cenon"My brother and I joined to fight off against the underworld," Cenon said, "We couldn't when I died because well...emotionally, Zoltar wasn't feeling so hot...unlike me which I'm made of flames. But few years later, we joined,"

• 2 weeks later...

IC: NoelNoel thought for a second about what Zoltar had said. We don't need to kill him. Just immobilize him, or get past him somehow. I'm not really sure how we'd do that, but we have to. She wasn't exactly happy with how little her attacks were doing, but she did manage to hit his arm, and possibly do a little damage. Since the god seemingly had incredibly strong armor, it seemed like it would be hard to attack him with the ranged attacks they've been using so far.

OOC: Well... I was waiting for Blade to post, but I suppose this has been too long.IC: MorosI pulled the barbed projectile from my arm, throwing it to the ground. Then my vision turned to the surrounding trees. "Where are you, human? There's no need to hide within the trees if you turn back now, and forget the explosive." I was listening carefully, waiting for either motion or a reply.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Moros"Then you shall leave yourselves little choice, I'm afraid. You shall not be taking this bomb from where it sits, nor shall any other until it comes the time that it may be used. Until then, I will have little choice." He turned towards Liam with a very grim face, before sending a charged shot from his arm. "No more games, child, you are going to die."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ZoltarZoltar sighed and readied his Bullet Blade, "Guys Moros is right, I hate to say this but this bomb could cause the world's end rather than ending the war. If you remember many years ago, Palutena and Pit did their best to STOP the Reset Bombs, the gods know more than we do, and taking this bomb is not what we should do!" he grubbed his bullet blade and pointed it at the human army soldiers, "I'm sorry, no one is taking that bomb,"

IC: Cenon"I don't know," Cenon, "I just hope Zoltar is okay... Anyway, we said we were gonna train to be strong enough to at least hit Magnus, right?"

-==IC: Liam==-"THEN DESTROY THE BOMB!" Liam yelled out angrily, as he dodged out of the way."You don't get it. The problem here right now isn't just that it can be used; it's that it exists. While it exists, anyone could use it." Liam said with a frown, as he pointed his Tiger Claws at Moros, and his Samurai Sword in the direction of Zoltar, to cause a standoff."Everyone stop now." Liam said, filling in for Gaol for the moment, as she didn't appear to be saying anything.

IC: Zoltar"That's what I have been trying to say for the fight! But no one listened to me, so why are you just now agreeing to my earlier ideas Liam?" Zoltar asked, completely confused, though didn't he didn't show it to the others.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Moros"I can not destroy it, child. It has purpose in this world, but it is not here, not now! It exists, but it must exist. But I can not let it be used, whether you blindly see your use of it as good or not. It is a weapon, it will destroy more than you could imagine." I lowered my arm for a moment, waiting for a few moments. Then I shot of a burst of attacks aimed right at Liam, hoping that focusing on both myself and the other child would slow his reaction.IC: Pyrrhon"So... what now?" I asked with a slight frown. Sure, watching the paint on my new statue dry had been my idea, but it was more boring than I had expected. Plus, they had gotten the coloration on my flames off, much to my irritation. "Let's go attack something, or beat some info out of the humans, or blow up the Underworld."IC: CyeHe cheerfully floated around the fortress, never noticing the attacks sent his way. There had to be a way inside, then he could meet up with his friends inside. Then he noticed an opening, the mysterious object called a 'Door'. It was a challenge unlike any other, how to open it...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Liam==-Liam, however, just stepped to the side, out of the way of the shots."... Then, are you confined to this particular area?" Liam asked; this was a last ditch effort, but it was crazy enough that it might work.

-==IC: Liam==-"Then guard the bomb with us." Liam stated, not moving to dodge the attack; not even to block it. Some shots hit his shoulder, but he didn't do anything other than flinch and grab his shoulder; he made no move to dodge the second attack, because he was trying to show the God that he wasn't about to actually fight him... In fact, as he moved to grab his shoulder, he released his sword and claws; letting them fall to the ground, as he looked Moros in the eyes, attempting to convoy what his plan was that way, if that was at all possible.

OOC: Moros may end up joining them, but... You have to beat the BOSS FIGHT first. :PIC: Moros"The bomb is already well guarded child, as I'm sure you have seen." I watched as he dropped his weapons to the ground, looking me strait in the eyes. What he would see staring back was cold and dull, with the light gleam of metal. The second attack did not stop, it remained heading full force towards his human face.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Trian and Farrus"Right. I propose we practice dodging right now. No need for targets right?" Trian suggested."Perhaps, our weapons all function a little differently, maybe we could practice on dodging specific shots? Like the homing shots from my Midnight Palm, for example." Farrus said.

IC: Cenon"I don't know if these have any abilities to them," Cenon said referring to his twinbellos cannon and wolf claws, "But we could try avoiding homing shots, it should help our speed!"IC: Zoltar Zoltar grabbed out his blade and went in front of him, he was just acting more than his usually thinking. He got in front of Liam and blocked the older boy from the attack though he could be seriously injured because of this, "STOP FIGHTING!" he said before tHe attack made contact to Zoltar's face.

• 2 weeks later...

IC: NoelNoel rushed through the tress close to where Zoltar was, fired a few shots towards Moros to hopefully send him back a bit, and rushed over to Zoltar. "Are you hurt badly?" she asked. She was hoping his injuries weren't too bad, as she didn't buy too much time with her shots earlier.

IC: Zoltar"Ow......" Zoltar muttered, "I have had worse...but I do have a head ache...felt like a rock slammed into my face..." he pushed himself up with his arms, but his back was hurting because of the impact he made with the ground after being thrown back by the attack to his face, "Oh gods my back,"

IC: Zoltar"Consideing I hit my head a lot, yea," Zoltar said, "I'm gonna stay out of this fight for a bit," Zoltar said as he got up and wobbled to the tree, shaky from the hit,

IC: Trian and Farrus"OK, you two get in position, and I will shoot at you with my Midnight Palm. I will be firing away from you, and let the homing power of the shots do their job." Farrus asked them as he readied his Midnight Palm."Sure thing, we need practice for dodging, after all, the best defense is not getting hit at all." Trian said as he walked further away from Farrus and gestured for Cenon to do the same.

OOC: Does 'Da boss know this thing is still running?IC: CenonCenon nodded and went back a few feet from Farrus readying for the fight.

OOC: I contacted him, and he said he's waiting for the Moros boss battle to be done.IC: Trian and Farrus"Let's start off small." Farrus said, as he fired off a short round of 4 shots at Trian and Cenon each.Trian dodged them, and asked, "Can you up the ante a bit? This is a bit too easy."

IC: CenonCenon ran away from the attacks as two followed him until he moved to the right as they crashed, "Few...OOC: Hear that Blade and Toxcity?

Edited by IX. Dymex

• 3 weeks later...

OOC:Sorry guys, I had some school that was keeping me from progressing the game. Would've done this a bit sooner if I hadn't been busy. Also, since I believe V-3/Pyrrhon/Toxicity has left BZPower, I'm going to have to end the boss battle for now.

Gaol ~That First Jungle~

The human warlord struggled to her feet, using her sword as a crutch. "Zoltar, I'm sure this is you already realize this, but you are officially discharged from the human army." She glanced at Liam and Noel. "You've done well in delaying this 'god.' I'll make sure that you two are rewarded when we get back to the castle." Finally, Gaol turned to Moros. "I agree with you, 'God of Death.' This fighting is pointless, and only injuring these soldiers. That's why I'm taking this bomb now."Gaol quickly muttered an incantation, and lifted her hand. In response, the bomb lifted off the ground, and began levitating towards the teleporter. "Liam, Noel, Paradox, return to the teleporter. I'll keep Moros busy."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Paradox"Alright, team. Let's go." Paradox grinned, somehow not suffering any consequences from being inactive the entirety of the months during which this lengthy battle took place.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zoltar"You can't take that bomb!" Zomtar said as he aimed his Bullet blade, "I'm gonna help the Gods, and I'm not letting you take the bomb...I'm sorry,"

Gaol ~That First Jungle~

Gaol pointed the sword she wasn't using to hold herself up with at Zoltar. "Don't be foolish Zoltar. You couldn't best me in a fight if you weren't already injured. Your best bet would be to go and join Pyrrhon and Phosphora's group of followers."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zoltar"First of all, leave the bomb here the gods will protec it when it is vital, I'll make sure of it. Second, I'm gonna wish you good luck," he said as he lowered his sword, "Leave it here, we will protect it, I'll make sure no one but you guys use it WHEN, it needs to be used,"

IC: ParadoxParadox 'accidentally' sent a blast of energy at Zoltar, which was in a way a kindness, as he would've gotten much worse had he continued to be stubborn. "Whoops. What a shame. Do we get to leave now?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill