Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

IC: Zoltar"Can I please shoot him?" Zoltar asked as he avoided the shot, "Gonna be the least person I missed, just keep an eye on my either Cenon, please Gaol?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC:Zacax, I'm gonna have to side with Austin on this one. I've gone over the scene in my mind a few times. A guy leaning on a tree does not simply dodge a short ranged shot. An injured guy leaning on a tree doesn't dodge attacks. At all. Unless you can provide a reasonable way he dodged that, you're gonna have to edit that.

IC:

Gaol ~That First Jungle~

"No, we're taking the bomb Zoltar. You can either stop protesting, or get even more injured."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

-==IC: Liam==-Liam frowned, as he grabbed his weapons quickly, and sighed."What Gaol said." Liam said, as he turned his back on Zoltar, shaking his head, even as he walked toward where the portal was.

OOC: Just forget that post then.IC: Zoltar"Whose side are you really on? Weren't we also suppose to find the gods we need to stop this chaos than causing more?" Zoltar asked as he tried to get up with his blade, "I'm sorry but I'm looking for Palutena, not causing chaos,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Gaol ~That First Jungle~

"Do you believe that Pit's slaughtering of thousands of Underworld mooks was immoral? 'Cause I have an entire army that says he's the most heroic person in the world." Gaol shook her head in disbelief. "Viridi, the Goddess of Nature herself said that Pit was far more dangerous than a reset bomb, so by following your logic, having Pit fight the entire war against the Underworld was far more immoral than using a bomb against Underworld enemies."

IC: Zoltar"I recall how powerful Pit was, but causing more chaos will hamper your progress on finding the gods, or even Pit, who can be more usefull than a bomb," Zoltar said, "Thats why I'm asking you, are you going to be chaotic? Or go ahead to search the gods? Together they will be more powerful than the underworld army. One bomb is a hundredth of the power pit has in him. I'd suggest you find the gods first, insted of being rash. Please, if Moros is right, that bomb will cause more harm. Remember, heed the words of gods. I know what Pit did, it wasn't immoral because it was to defend the world from becoming Hades new army. His job is to protect, not cause chaos, those are two different things. Using that bomb is messy, pit can at least aim at the specific things and killed on sight. If you don't trust Moros, trust me, I'll keep it safe until you truly need it okay?"

Gaol ~That First Jungle~

"Am I the only one who realizes that he's basically asking me to trust him. The guy who blantly said he didn't trust my decisions? I'm supposed to trust someone who doesn't trust me." Gaol tapped her chin in mock thought. "Seems legit to me." She turned around and headed towards the portal. "Let's go guys. It's no use arguing with him."

IC: Zoltar"Good luck...I'll met you again," Zoltar said, "Look out for Cenon for me," Zoltar started to walk away to find the remaining gods. He hoped they wouldn't be arrogant and use it. He believed what Palutena thought, the bombs are too risky. They cared more about winning right now than what they tried to do in the order place, finding the gods. "I'll find you Palutena, Pit, Viridi, all of you,"

IC: Paradox"I'd say, 'I'll miss you', but my parents taught me not to lie." Paradox shrugged, setting off after Liam before he had to be subjected to any more of the torture inflicted upon him by Zoltar's speech.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Trian and Farrus"OK, once more." said Farrus. "Five, four, threetwoone go!" he rattled off as he quickly shot of four more shots at both Trian and Cenon."Waugh!" Trian yelped as he was caught off guard. Two shots hit him, then he dodged the next two. "What was that for?!" Trian demanded to know."You have to stay on your guard, you never know when your opponent will make a move, so you have to be ready at any moment." Farrus explained.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

• 2 weeks later...

Gaol ~That First Jungle~

Not waiting to check if anybody else was following(Mainly Noel), Gaol and the huge bomb walked back to the teleport pad and stepped into it, instantly getting teleported to the City of Souls. "Stay sharp guys, I have a bad feeling about this place..."

IC: MorosThe god of doom stood merely watching, shaking his head. For years he had been trying to keep the world from sliding into chaos and ruin. Then a group, so full of confidence in their own superiority, of the fact that they can do no wrong, think that they know better. But no, there was no choice in this matter. The one in armor would prove an equal foe, and he did not have assistance of his own. "I will say only once more, that you are making a mistake the likes of which you will regret for as long as your short lifespan allows."He turned towards Zoltar with a frown. "So that is why you act... blind loyalty to lost gods. If you rely on them, then you shall always face the same challenges whenever they fade away for a time.""I wish luck to you all in your choices, try not to unravel the thin thread that holds life to this world... or you will be seeing me once again, in the swirling abyss of chaos as all life is consumed."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Liam==-"Right." Liam said, as he gripped his Samurai Blade in his hand, looking around to see what may lie in wait for them. He wondered about everything that had happened before, but shoved that out of his mind; this was the right thing, and they needed to complete this mission.

Gaol ~City of Souls~

"Neither do I Paradox, that's what worries me. " Gaol replied, glancing around. "Underworld forces usually attack this place all the time. It's peaceful here, almost too-" She shook her head. "I'm not gonna finish that thought. If I had, some random bunch of Underworld mooks would probably attack..."

IC: Zoltar"...Moros..I have always believed in the gods, and I place my alliance to Palutena. That's why I'm trying to find them, they can stop this," Zoltar said turnin back to Moros, "I'd rather be discharged from an army than loose our world to chaos. So...would you like to help out? If we find the gods, we can prevent The End,"

OOC: Crushing response in 3... 2... 1...IC: Moros"And if they are dead? Then what? If you rely on them to halt the path towards the end, then you will be weak and useless when death finds them. Find your own path, let the gods worry about their own ways, and do what you can to stop this destruction. Not always will gods have the power to stop fate... I am the perfect example." He turned, shaking his head towards where the bomb had once been. "The only way to stop this... is to kill all who would blindly walk into the void.""If you wish my help, I shall warn you now. The fate of the other gods concerns me not, I see this world on a much larger scale..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Paradox (City of Souls)"Doesn't seem like an attack yet." Paradox noted. "We should keep moving. If this is a genuine opportunity, we shouldn't waste it. If it's a trap, we may as well spring it. The Underworlder's egos are getting to big for their own good, we ought to help them out."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: NoelNoel had been staying towards the back, surveying the group's surroundings with a sniper's eye. Everywhere she looked, there was no movement, no sound, no signs of any life. And that was never a good thing. After a few seconds, she caught up with the others. "So, how far are we from our goal?" she asked. She then looked at Paradox, and said, "While both cases you mentioned are likely, I'd expect the second one. I'd have expected a welcome party by now, but they must want it to be a surprise," she half-joked. One of the important things she felt was that too much tension on the battlefield was never, ever a good thing.

IC:Gaol ~City of Souls~

"I'd be more than happy to help them sort out their superiority complex Paradox, but there's always the chance they might just target the bomb and attempt to kill both sides of the battle." Gaol replied, glancing around their surroundings once again, before starting forwards. "But I guess there's no avoiding it. Let's just keep pressing forward, we're almost there."

IC: Monoeye [NPC]In the distance, a small red spot appeared. It floated towards the group, relaxed, calm, its tentacles writhing softly in an imagined breeze.It was a Monoeye, and it was completely alone. It stopped a short distance away, and its cold blue eye scanned the group. It blinked once, then twice.Nothing happened."Well, that was anticlimactic."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]