• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

RPG Kid Icarus

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

#41 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 03:45 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-"No; they don't." Phosphora agreed; but then frowned."However, it's been at the same times that I've noted odd things with your speech; hasn't it?" Phosphora asked, to confirm one of her suspicions.

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster

#42 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 03:48 PM

IC: Pyrrhon"Well, I seem to have last a few second here and there, but nothing major. Possibly around the same time, sure. But it's nothing to Pyrrhon, doesn't change a thing." I responded, seeing no need to worry about it. There were more important things to do first.

gallery_50452_97_2614.png

#43 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 03:53 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-Phosphora sighed, but shook her head."Either way; it'd probably be best for both of us to at least become allies; that way we might actually have a chance of finding out what's going on here." Phosphora stated, though she still didn't think those random lines were anything good.

The Pokemon Topic

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

#44 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 04:01 PM

IC: Pyrrhon"... I suppose it couldn't hurt to have an ally in this." I remarked with a slight frown, she had a good point. But I wasn't quite sure about how working with others would turn out. Last time I ended up strapped to an alien machine. "But I'm afraid that I don't really think I need one."

#45 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 04:14 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-"Exactly." Phosphora said, choosing to ignore the insane version."Besides, working together, we might be able to figure all this out faster than if we worked alone." Phosphora said with a nod.

The Pokemon Topic

#46 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 04:26 PM

IC: Pyrrhon"Alright... working with someone can't be too bad, can it?" I tried to push the crushing defeat at the hands of Pit out of my mind. At least if something like that happened this time, I wouldn't be stuck under alien control. "Well, I guess I'll help find the godlings."

#47 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 04:38 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-"Alright then." Phosphora said with a nod."Now then; the question is where to look... We need to figure out what caused them all to disappear in the first place, after all." Phosphora said with a sigh."Finally got my fortress back, though; took forever, but I did it."

The Pokemon Topic

#48 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 04:43 PM

IC: Pyrrhon"I still think investigating the humans would be a good idea. I bet they know something about it. And there is also the question of who is running the underworld now." I commented, before mentioning how I too had claimed myself a home. "I took over the town that got caught in the middle of the Hewdraw's battle with Pit. The angel didn't even think to put out the fires when he left. Apparently having a god who can control fire, such as shooting it at other fire to stop it, is considered a good idea by them now."

#49 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 04:54 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-Phosphora shrugged at that."From what I've heard, I'd think it might've been Palutena's call there; given that Dark Lord Gaol was left unconscious by Pit, and that a light teleported him away, despite him trying to run to help Magnus and Gaol." Phosphora said, recalling what Viridi had mentioned of what she had heard three years ago.

The Pokemon Topic

#50 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 05:09 PM

IC: Pyrrhon"Wasn't that Gaol's fortress, not the burning town?" Pyrrhon questioned, not exactly certain what details Phosphora was trying to explain. "I thought that he fought Hewdraw after Gaol. But anyway, whatever it was, I have my own town full or worshipers. I call it... Pyrrhonville."

#51 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 05:12 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-"He did; I was just trying to explain one of the reasons he might not have been able to stick around after that." Phosphora explained with a nod.

The Pokemon Topic

#52 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 05:35 PM

IC: Pyrrhon"So you're saying Palutena just warped him out and left the town to burn? Huh, and she claims she's on the humans' side." I responded, looking around at the world below. "So, when do you want to go try to figure something out?" I was slightly upset that she hadn't commented upon my brilliant town naming skills.

#53 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 05:43 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-"Soon, might be a good idea. Maybe stop by... 'Pyrrhonville' first." Phosphora suggested, not sure where to start.OOC: I honestly have no clue what happened there, maybe that rain storm was supposed to signify the burning town wasn't burning anymore, but whatever, we have an RPG to play. =P

The Pokemon Topic

#54 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:12 PM

OOC: Neither do I, really... but I suppose it works. XD. I also sent a message to BioBeast about the fourth wall.IC: Pyrrhon"Sure, why not? The people there love Pyrrhon! I heard they might even be making a statue of me, if I force them into it with a drought." The sun god remarked, grinning at the thought of his home away from sun. "The miserable creatures."

#55 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:18 PM

OOC: So either way, it doesn't really matter. =P We'll have canon, RPG or Game, either way. =P-==IC: Phosphora==-"I... see." Phosphora said, wondering if the supposed sun god was naturally off his rocker, or if it was a result of his encounter with the Aurum."Well; let's go there, then." Phosphora said, choosing to ignore the interruptions in the speeches.

The Pokemon Topic

#56 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:22 PM

IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Castle~"Magnus?" She took off her helmet, confused by their lack of knowledge. "Did none of you attend the briefing yesterday? He's finding soldiers to send on the various missions me and him planned." She shrugged. "I guess you guys were busy."OOC:So who wants to go questing with Gaol/Magnus? =P

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

#57 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:27 PM

OOC: *Raises hand* =P-==IC: Liam G==-"Hmm. My bad; mustn't've been paying attention. Will remedy that in the future." Liam said, but smiled."However; I'm up for that mission; I won't hesitate to pass up a chance to some evil." Liam said with a nod.

The Pokemon Topic

#58 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:29 PM

OOC: BioBeast says yes to breaking the fourth wall, as long as we don't use it to metagame. :DIC: Pyrrhon"Right, follow the Pyrrhon!" With that, he shot up unto the air, swerving and diving towards That Burning Town Pyrrhonville. "If you can't keep up, I'll slow down. Don't want to make you Godlings overwork yourselves." I hadn't thought about the speed of lightning.

#59 Offline Raku Ichijo

Raku Ichijo
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:29 PM

IC: Noel"Of course, that's why I haven't seen him today, I nearly forgot. Anyways, I'll probably need to get a mission soon."OOC: That's a yes, quests are fun!

Edited by Terminus, Jul 09 2012 - 06:31 PM.

gallery_60140_160_59756.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me

Currently Playing ~ BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd ~ inFamous: Second Son

#60 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

Mega Man: The Blue Bomber
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:35 PM

OOC: YES FOR QUESTS!"IC: Zoltar"I just came today so yea," Zoltar said, "Any missions I can work on?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#61 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:41 PM

OOC:@QuestersSo, who do you want to go with? Magnus or Gaol? Quest changes based on who you choose. :)IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Castle~Gaol smiled, and put her helmet back on. "Perfect." Her synthesized voice said, as she started walking towards the war room. "Follow me."

#62 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:56 PM

OOC: MagnusIC: ZoltarZoltar followed lord Gaol. That voice kinda crept him out...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#63 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 07:13 PM

-==IC: Liam G==-Liam nodded, and paused, as he looked over at Noel."Let's go." Liam said, as he walked toward the war room, hoping inwardly that Noel was following.OOC: ... You know, there is a reason I picked the name, both the first name, and the last name, aside from the punful name when said together. But I'm not sure how many will get it. =P

The Pokemon Topic

#64 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 07:45 PM

Name: CyeGender: MaleSpecies: MonoeyeAge: Can you ever really tell with a MonoeyeAppearance: A Monoeye. With only one eye.Personality: A cheerful and jolly creature, he never fit in well with the underworld troops. He was formed from the souls of puppies, countering all the evil of his creation for the underworld army.Weapon(s) and Abilities: He can fire energy balls and stun people with touch.Alignment: The Human ArmyPowers: Celestial FireworksWeakness(es): Poor damage resistance. Getting things in his eye.Hearts: None at all, he has no need for them.

#65 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 07:47 PM

OOC:@PyrrhonApproved.@Questing GroupIf you're wondering, I'm waiting for Terminus to post before I continue.

#66 Offline Raku Ichijo

Raku Ichijo
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 07:56 PM

OOC: Well, then, I guess I'll post. :P Oh, and Noel will go with Gaol.IC: NoelNoel followed, hoping to be assigned a mission soon. Of course, that was what all this was about, anyways.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me

Currently Playing ~ BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd ~ inFamous: Second Son

#67 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:08 PM

OOC: Randomize mine; though preference to Gaol. =P Magnus is awesome, of course; but Gaol is someone we haven't seen much of in Canon. =P Given that we got to play as Magnus, he isn't as enigmatic. =P-==IC: Liam G==-Liam walked into the War room, and yawned slightly, though, he paid attention this time, as he waited to hear what this was all about.

The Pokemon Topic

#68 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:10 PM

IC: ZoltarThis room was huge! Well...every room in this castle is huge. After all it was a castle. He kept walking through the War room with the others.

#69 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:10 PM

IC: CyeThe Monoeye floated along cheerfully through the sky, watching the world around him with a song in his heart.I see trees of green, red roses too.I see em bloom, for me and for you.And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.Without a mouth, he couldn't grin. But if he had one, it would be a giant smile.

#70 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:13 PM

OOC:Alright, Sorry Zacax, but majority wins. Gaol it is.IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Castle~The group was led into the war room, it was a plain round room, with a huge conference table, which had war map slapped on the center. Magnus was reclining in a chair, staring intensely at the map when Gaol and Co. walked in. "What do you want Gaol? I'm busy." Magnus asked, not even bothering to look up from the map."These soldiers were wanting to help us on our quest."This got Magnus's attention, as the warrior promptly stood up and visually assessed each potential quester. He looked at Zoltar first. "What are your skills kid?"

#71 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:16 PM

IC: Zoltar"Ranged combat, repairing weapons and strategizing," Zoltar said, who was slightly intimidated by the warrior, but didn't show it.

#72 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:21 PM

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~Magnus scoffed. "Well at least you can do something." He poked Zoltar's arm, which was like a twig compared to Magnus's. "Looks like you can barely hold your own weapon with those scrawny arms." He turned to Noel. "And what can you do little lady?"

#73 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:27 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-Phosphora yawned, as she appeared alongside Pyrrhon quickly."I'd be faster, but I'm still feeling a little bit of that injury that Pit gave me 4 years ago." Phosphora said with a slight shrug.OOC: Also, that Monoeye is awesome. xD-==IC: Liam G==-Liam watched what was going on, as Magnus inquired about each of their talents, starting with the other guy... However; he knew not to speak out of line, and simply watched, keeping his thoughts on the matter to himself; and to not mess things up for anyone else. He was wise in that way, luckily.

The Pokemon Topic

#74 Offline Raku Ichijo

Raku Ichijo
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:27 PM

IC: Noel"My field of expertise is sniping, and also medical treatment. I'm quite skilled at sniping while treating wounds."

#75 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:31 PM

IC: ZoltarTrue he was weak, but he had plenty of strength to carry his tools.

#76 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:38 PM

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~"So, we have two ranged fighters, one is a mechanic, and the other's a medic." Magnus turned to Liam. "I hope for your sake that you can do close range fighting, or something special, else I see no reason in letting you go." Magnus said, raising an eyebrow as he waited to see how Liam would react.

#77 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:41 PM

-==IC: Liam G==-"I am indeed a close range fighter; I wield claws in order to fight enemies before they get into my range; however, my forte is using blades to destroy foes." Liam said, with a nod to acknowledge that."Plus, I also can sing, though that's not really applicable to fighting, and I understand that; which is why I don't sing during combat. Just takes focus away." Liam said with a slight shrug.

The Pokemon Topic

#78 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:43 PM

OOC: Thanks, Blade. I quite like him myself. :DIC: CyeWithout a care in the world, the cheerful eye flew along, if he could have, he would have been humming.I see skies of blue, clouds of white.Bright blessed days, Dark sacred nights.And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.He slowed slightly when he saw where his cheerful flight had taken him. The scenery had gotten darker, looking creepy and dead. It looked like some haunted remains of a battlefield. Markers were scattered about for the dead. He smiled slightly. Dead people meant more friends for him!With that happy thought, he kept flying along.IC: Pyrrhon"Hah hah hah ha! Pit shot me in the face a few times in our fight! Barely made me blink. If it hadn't been for the Aurum, I doubt he could have beaten me at all." I remarked, flying like some blazing rocket of justice and awesomeness. Like a firework with a police badge, only more awesome. "We should be reaching the city soon enough."

#79 Online Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:45 PM

-==IC: Phosphora==-Phosphora chuckled, and continued to quickly follow Pyrrhon."He certainly was one lucky angel; he barely beat me, too. If I hadn't've had to keep my fortress afloat, and hadn't had to fight Thanatos beforehand, then I likely would have won." Phosphora said with a nonchalant shrug.

The Pokemon Topic

#80 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 08:57 PM

IC: Pyrrhon"He certainly is, he always seems to fight people right when they're at their weakest, unlike Pyrrhon. Thanatos isn't really even a fighter himself, Pandora just isn't all that powerful anyway, Arlon was shooting Death St... Moon blast rays before hand, and so on." I remarked, noticing a pattern to all of the angel's victories. "He's either got great timing, or the luck of a luck god."IC: CyeThe little optical organ of joy just kept gliding along, waving at any living thing he saw. Sure, some tried to shoot at him, but he could evade fast enough. Though, he really didn't want to get hit. He'd seen what a attack could do to his kind, even on 9.0. It wasn't a pretty sight. But what was pretty was the castle in the distance. It looked like an Underworld made castle, maybe he'd meet some friends there!The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky.Are also on the faces, of people going by.I see friends shaking hands, saying 'how do you do?'.What they're really saying, I love you.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users