Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

IC:Magnus ~Gaol's Castle~Magnus smirked. "Singing has it's place. Back before he dissappeared, Angle Face-""That's Pit for those of you who don't know Magnus's nickname for Pit.""used to come up with victory songs all the time." Magnus frowned. "Although they usually had something to do with food..." He shrugged, and walked back to his chair, and began staring at the map yet again. "Gaol, take all of them to go find Viridi's Bombs. You're all dismissed."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Castle~"We thought they were destroyed too, but recently we've heard rumor that Vridi managed to stash at least one Reset Bomb in a hidden location before she disappeared." Gaol said, leading the troops to the barracks. "Get your weapons and equipment if you aren't already carrying them, and meet me at the teleporter. I'll give you a more in-depth briefing there."

IC: Zoltar"Viridi huh?" Zoltar said, "Count me in. If the underworld gets their hands on that thing, they could wipe out humanity!"Zoltar followed Gaol as he pulled out his bullet blade.0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zoltar"What good is stregthening an army when there is no one to fight? Palutena, Viridi, all of the gods gone from what I can tell, and we have yet to figure out who is controlling the underworld armies," Zoltar said as he checked his other weapons, which were a Flintlock Staff and a pair of Altillery Claws, "We have to dismantle that bomb," and he continued to follow the group to the teleporter, "Magnus sure does love brawlers,"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ParadoxParadox appeared not far behind the group (Gaol, Zoltar & Noel), and fell on his face. "Agh!"Picking himself up, he ran over. "Am I late? Did anything happen yet? What did I miss?"IC: LiamLiam turned, noticing Noel. "What are you doing here? No unauthorised beings are allowed to be here."

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Castle~"Dismantle? You misunderstand Zoltar." Gaol responded as the group walked along. "We want to reverse engineer it, and start mass-producing them so we can use it on the Underworld." Gaol grinned beneath her helmet. "Imagine how it satisfying it would feel if we managed to drop a bomb on the Underworld Leader's head.""Am I late? Did anything happen yet? What did I miss?"Gaol frowned. "You're Paradox, right?" The enthusiastic human nodded. "What do you want?"

IC: Zoltar"Alright...I'll see what I can do for that," Zoltar groaned, thinking this plan would back fire.

IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Castle~Gaol sighed. "Of course you do. Well just adding one more to the party can't hurt us that much." She glanced at Zacax. "What are you talking about?" She started to chuckle. "You can't help us reverse engineer it. It's a plant! We're taking it to the Rewind Spring after we find it, and hopefully we can use the spring to get a Reset Bomb Seed, which we can then use to grow our own batch of Reset Bombs."

IC: Zoltar"Sorry forgot," Zoltar said, "When bomb enters my head, I think black powder in a shell, but Reset Bombs? How do they even work? "

IC: Paradox"Waitwaitwait, our plan is to go into hostile territory, grab a giant bomb, get out, and then go to even more hostile territory in order to create even more bombs?" Paradox frowned. A few seconds later, his face brightened. "Sounds fun."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Noel"So, we're going to somehow get the bomb to Rewind Spring, and turn it back into a seed?" she asked, slightly confused. "How will we manage that? Aren't the Reset Bombs pretty massive?"IC: LeonLeon replied to Liam's question: "Unauthorized? When did it become a crime to walk around my own base?"

IC: Zoltar"Yea, but hopefully we have something for that, right Gaol?" Zoltar asked

IC: Liam"Really?" Liam's voice dripped with sarcasm. He walked out of the corridor, leaving Leon behind. There was nothing there, anyway. Although the Messenger would respond to anyone, it wouldn't give away information.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Castle~Gaol nodded. "Right Zoltar. That's why I'm coming along. By channeling the Dark Magic inside this suit, I can do all sorts of useful things. Lifting huge objects and moving them around is just one of my skills."

IC: Zoltar"I guess we need to sneak in, guard and take, and somehow bring it to the Rewind Springs," Zoltar said

Edited by Zacax

IC:Gaol ~Gaol's Teleporter~Gaol glanced at Paradox. "Then we blow up the bomb in their face and run." She gestured towards the teleporter, which they had reached whilst talking. "Everybody in. We'll head over together."

IC: ZoltarZoltar stepped apon the teleportation pad, and Waite for TE rest to climb on. Time to get this bomb and turn it into a seed,

Pre-approved by BioBeastName: MorosGender: MaleSpecies: Lesser DeityAge: A old as time itself.Appearance: He appears almost human, with skin of a dull white. Gear-like parts stick out patched across his body. His chest is covered by a metal plate, held in place by unbreakable chains. It covers up his chest, preventing the countdown from being seen.Personality: Moros is a depressing being, knowing the exact time which shall be the end of the world. He also catches a glimpse of the death of a being when he first meets them. But his is sealed in cursed chains, that prevent him from speaking of the end, or the deaths that he sees. He prefers to keep to himself, not enjoying the company of others when he can see when they shall die. He has a fascination with humans, who seem so determined, even with their minuscule lifespans.Weapon(s) and Abilities: Moros carries an End-All Arm, Though he prefers not to fight. His powers are now useless under the cursed chains that bind him. He was once able to adjust when the world would end, speeding up or slowing it down.Alignment: NeutralPowers: Moros has no powers, all were sealed away by the chains. He is unable to even use the ones gifted by other gods.Weakness(es): Moros is no more powerful than a human, and lacks the ability to even use powers. While the plate ofver his chest is unbreakable, it does not protect any other part of his body, leaving it only good for sealing his power.Hearts: One

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Liam G==-Liam had smiled at the mention of Pit's antics, having heard about quite a bit of them while he had been there, and nodded, following the group silently for a while, though he had wondered how a Reset Bomb could be a good thing, but didn't comment; instead, he stepped onto the teleporter's platform, and looked over the group."Alright then, let's go." Liam said with a nod, as he pulled out his Tiger Claws, and attached them to his hands, the right Tiger Claw being slightly modified for better use of wielding his Samurai Blade, which hung on his back at that moment.

IC:Gaol ~Gaol Castle~Gaol waited until everyone had entered the teleporter, and then finally entered it herself. Suddenly the group was in engulfed in darkness, the teleporter room having disappeared. Up ahead of them, a bright light appeared, a doorway leading to their destination. Gaol and the others quickly entered into the door of light, and found themselves in the middle of a gigantic jungle. "Welcome to 'That First Jungle.' The location of Viridi's secret Reset Bomb."OOC:The teleporter works just like Palutena's Transporting Doors for those who are curious.

IC: Zoltar"So...we have to find the Reset Bomb somewhere here in this dense jungle? Bit of a problem, considering this place is full of flora, possibly a few monsters, under world armies could be here, trees, good thing we have weapons, we wouldn't be able to do this without them," Zoltar said

Edited by Zacax

-==IC: Liam G==-"Well then; we just try to find our way to the centre of the jungle. With luck, that's where it'll be, since I heard Viridi wasn't too complicated in her ideas of where to put things." Liam said with a slight chuckle.

IC: ZoltaZoltar nodded and drew out his flintlock staff an looked for underworld armies real quick.

OOC:Darn it Blade! Stop saying exactly what I was going to say! :PIC:Gaol ~That First Jungle~"Liam is right." Gaol said, drawing her Gaol Blades. "Viridi would've hid the Reset Bomb in the center of the forest. It's the easiest to protect, and it's also the section of the jungle with the most plantlife." She turned to the rest of the group. "Now before we start towards the bomb, now would be the best time to ask questions." There were no underworld armies nearby luckily, so they could have a brief and private Q&A now. This way less no underworld spies could listen in on their conversation.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC: Zoltar"How do you know about the reset bomb's location?" Zoltar asked, curious,

IC: Zoltar"Alright then, let's find the bomb before the underworld gets their cold dead hands on it," Zoltar said as he drew out his bullet blade,

IC: Zoltar"I'm curious about the first question, but the rest?" Zoltar said, "Why?"

IC: ZoltarHe shrugged, and pulled out his flintlock staff, ready to snipe any Underworldlings, "But really, they shoul be attacking us this very minute. Why aren't they? Not wanting them to but y'know, curious what the enemy is doing,"