Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

IC:Gaol ~That First Jungle~"I ignored most of your questions." Gaol said, rolling her eyes at Paradox. It was a meaningless gesture, seeing as she had a helmet on, but it was the thought that counted. "As for the first, I have no idea. We should be swarmed in Underworld and Nature Monsters..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zoltar"i have to ask," Zoltar said, "Whats with the synthesizer, if everyone in the human army knows your real self?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZoltarZoltar simply hit Paradox's arm with his elbow as a way of saying shut up. "Let's get going," he said as he pulled out his bullet blade.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zoltar"Ugh....it was a nudge! We aren't in fighting mode yet! Auto hit is with my weapon!"

IC: Zoltar"Shut up! We could have underworld troops anywhere!" Zoltar said,

IC: Underworld Minion NPC (not to be controlled by normal players)The creature's head lifted up. "I DEMAND A FAIR TRIAL!"Whoever said that wasn't Underworld. A few minutes later, and contact had been made with the Messenger. Soon, the Underworld's Leader would be made aware of the humans' presence.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

-==IC: Liam G==-Liam simply slapped his palm to his face, and shook his head."Of course this happens..." Liam muttered, and sighed."Both of you, be quiet, and focus on the mission." Liam said, as he didn't want any Underworld troops to notice them.

IC:Gaol ~That First Forest~Gaol glared at Paradox and angled her sword at the Human's throat. "You are going to pay for that when we get back to HQ." She withdrew her sword from his neck, allowing him to breathe. "Now nobody makes any more sound unless it's important." She glared at all of them. "Understand?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zoltar"Let's get going then, obviously with his overreaction we should be getting some in the next few minutes," Zoltar said quietly and started to walk off, looking for any troops,

Edited by Zacax

IC: Underworld Leader"There are humans in That First Jungle.""Imaginative name." I sighed."What should we do?""Nothing." I was growing impatient."You plan to allow them to proceed?""Obviously not unwatched." I explained. "Contact Liam. As a human, they are more likely to trust him than any other minions. And we can trust him not to betray us."The shadowy figure of the Messenger swirled and disappeared.IC: LiamLiam sat back in a chair, and put his feet up on a seat. He was casually dressed in black trousers (pants for you Americans), a grey shirt, and a black jacket. He wasn't having any of this nonsense about robes. Unlike everyone else on this planet, he had fashion sense."You are wanted.""HOLY-" Liam cut himself off, right before he was about to swear in the face of the messenger. "Why the heck do you feel the need to sneak up on people? Does it make you happy? Do you get a fuzzy feeling inside when you SCARE THE HECK OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE?""The master wants you to do a job for him.""I'm listening.""You are required to infiltrate a group of humans in That First Jungle.""Who names these places, anyway?" Liam sighed. "Fine, I'll do it."Liam walked out of the room, and soon reached the teleporter. "And here. We. Go."IC: ParadoxParadox muttered something that sounded suspicously like a swear word under his breath, but didn't say anything else.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ZoltarZoltar kept looking around, no underworld forces...yet. He already was annoyed by Paradox. He was so annoying...well just gotta tune him out when his mouth opens.

IC: ZoltarZoltar kept walking, with his bullet blade out, and he looked out for Underworldlings, maybe even some of the Forces of Nature, he doubted that because without Viridi, who would command them?

IC: Liam (That First Jungle)"Hello there." Liam walked out in front of the group. He raised his hands immediately when he noticed weapons being pointed at him. "Human! Not pointing anything at you!"

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zoltar"Where the heck did you come from?" Zoltar asked keeping his blade up,

IC: ZoltarZoltar slowly lowered his blade, staring into Liam's eyes, "How did you get here and who are you?"

IC: LiamLiam used a single finger to push Zoltar back. "Personal space, man. I'm Liam. It's nice to meet you." Sarcasm dripped from Liam's voice as he took in the hostile glares of the people around him. "Although I have a feeling you won't return that sentiment."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zoltar"Considering you just happened to pop out of nowhere, we have our reasons," Zoltar said,

IC: Liam"Well done, you just used punctuation in your speech. Now that you have mastered the comma, just figure out italics." Liam chuckled, placing a hand on Zoltar's shoulder. "What, you still think I'm a threat? Most of you are a couple of years older than me."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

-==IC: Liam G==-Liam groaned; as there would now be a bit of an identity crisis; upon hearing the newcomer's name."Of course it is..." Liam muttered, but shook his head."I share his wariness. I didn't hear of anyone else." Liam stated, as he looked over the other Liam with a slight frown.

IC: Zoltar"So who do you work for? Underworld? Neutral? Or just a pedestrian, which I highly doubt," Zoltar said pulling out his Altillery Claws.

IC: MorosI could hear voices, like light whispers upon the breeze, along with a weak shout. Someone had arrived within my home, I fear. They come seeking something, that I am certain of. But I fear what it may be. I have seen darkness linked to what is hidden here, nothing but misery and destruction. I see the fulfillment of destiny awaiting itself in this trip.But again I see the strangest ripple within the future of destruction. I see a small light, dividing off into a separate path, one where it doesn't come down to using the weapons of Viridi. A path where the world does not end up completely consumed by the greenery of life. But I sense more darkness. This is only one end, currently more likely than the rest, but only time will tell.All the same, I must not allow this trip to succeed, though I can already see myself dying in the reflection in a pool of water...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zoltar "Come on let's get going," Zoltar said walking off, "We have something to find remember?"

-==IC: Liam G==-"I've never seen you before." Liam said bluntly, and frowned."And I've seen a good few of the people with us; since I look around; even if I don't always pay attention to the major details; I pay attention to the majority of the minor ones." Liam commented with a slight shrug.

IC: Liam"Ah, see, I didn't really get involved much, and I'm kinda new to the whole thing. I just kinda got into the castle and... em... well, I got lost." Liam seemed to be embarrassed as he finished the sentence. "And then, everything goes dark and I end up here, thanks to your flippin' teleporters. Although, admittedly, there MAY have been an 'Out of Order' sign on the door."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

-==IC: Liam G==-"I still don't believe you." Liam said, as he shrugged."You just randomly appear, conveniently in the right place to find us, and expect us to believe you? When no-one here has seen you at all before?" Liam asked, a frown on his face.

IC: Liam & Paradox"Well, yes. I've been wandering around here for gods know how long. I was alerted to your presence by the little genius." Liam gestured at Paradox."No need to be sarcastic." Paradox frowned."There is actually a need to be sarcastic, because you're a bloody eejit." Liam sighed. "Look, either you can believe me, or you can walk along on your little quest in the knowledge that you were scared of a flippin' teenager."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zoltar"Hey shut up! Or else we have more Underworldlings showing up!"

IC: Pyrrhon"Well, there's Pyrrhonville, home sweet home away from home." I remarked, pointing down at the land of my worshipers. "I wonder if they've decided to sacrifice any more wooden Aurum Replica's into the furnace in honor of my great victory?" With that, I shot downwards towards the ground, floating above it. Walking was for powerless humans, hovering was the way of the gods. "Maybe they've started work on that statue of my awesome visage!"IC: CyeSomething was off about the castle. there didn't seem to be any monsters anywhere, only humans. Oh well, maybe the monsters were inside, leaving humans to guard it. How nice of the human, to do that for his friends!I see babies cry, I watch them growThey'll learn much more, than I'll ever knowAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful worldWith that wonderful musical thought, he swooped downwards to the castle, not even noticing the attacks from the humans below, they were barely missing him. But it was enough to not see the danger.IC: MorosI saw within my own reflection, darkness. A warrior of the Underworld, and a fight for protection of the dangerous bomb left by Miss Viridi. I was here to protect it from causing all of the pain, all of the death I saw in the future. I had to stop it, but in doing so, I could see the end of my own life awaiting me. Either way, I, and the rest of the world was likely to die. It was a choice, live a little longer, or hope that I may be able to go against my visions and reflect them back to where they came from. Though I did not wish to have to do so, I decided that I would fight, should it come to that. I, the God of doom and the end of all life, did not wish the end to come. Some time long ago, I would have tried all that I could to bring about the end...But now I could not, I would stop it, hold it off for as long as time would allow me. But even then, I could only see the graves threat at any given time. What I saw could be changed, it was not set in stone. There was always the chance that it would be wrong. And I would make certain that it came to pass differently than I had seen.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ZoltarZoltar kept walking, he wasn't to happy of having one reset bomb, let alone a garden filled with them. He should destroy it, it's too risky for either side to have it.

OOC: Zacax, could you please stop making posts about how your character is walking every time someone else posts, even if they aren't interacting with you? It does absolutely nothing except add extra posts for people to read through and sigh when they realise that there wasn't any point in doing so. I'm sorry for being so harsh, but seriously. It doesn't even increase your post count.IC: Liam"Correction: Or else you'll have Underworlders pop up. 'More' implies that they are already present."OOC: I'm going to let the little bit of meta-gaming mentioned above, along with the autohit from earlier, go without being recorded, as they could easily enough be mistakes. I will, however, take note of another minor rule-break if it occurs, although there will be no immediate punishment, I'll just be making sure that it's remembered in future in case you do something on a larger scale. I'm hoping you can understand my reasoning, I just like to take note of everything. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]