Legends From Pikabot

Apple lord

Welcome all to...Legends from Pikabot All Toa are Chimoru Matoran, Matoran are Chimoru Chibi Matoran and Titans are Chimoru Toa due to easier fit in frames and no female Toa/ Toa NuvaThe beginingEpisode 1Episode 2Episode 3Episode 4Episode 5Episode 6Episode 7Episode 8Epiosde 9Episode 10Episode 11Toa of humourVahi specialNuva of humourIt's alive!500 postsGameBioboy12Let it snowWindlewaLightSlappedTour around comic studioHappy easter!My birthdayGS: KaziAvohkii SpecialLegends from PikabotMerry christmas 09Pancake day 10GS:Ignika and Happy easter 10Happy birthday Bioboy12My 18thWhere i've been Content fixed- PikaLegends from Pikabot 2.0New enemyNorik head specialLooking for me?PrisonersRelease my friendsTraitor12 days of christmasValentines 12Story timeWe are oneRedorationThey see me rollin' / Easter 12New characters part 120th birthday New characters part 2New characters part 3 NewI am accepting GSs and PGSsCreditsDark709 for ChimoruMe for Chimoru Nuva and newer backgroundsThe venom for older backgroundsRayg for Toa suvaPhotoImpression for effects

lfp_2_0_sig_by_toa_pikabot-d61h1w3.png

Now that topics don't die in this forum anymore, you don't have to start a new topic for your comics if the previous topic goes a while without a reply. So, since the old topic is still alive, please continue your series there.Topic closed