• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Edit: Technical Difficulties In Ta-Koro

Comics Ta-Koro GPS Vakama Suva

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Koro-Chaos

Koro-Chaos
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 52 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 06:35 PM

Posted ImageJust a little fun with the old comics...Vakama's befuddled stare at the Nuva symbol just lept out "old guy having tech trouble" so much that this came to be.I See many other instances in these issues that I might do more...Please reply with your thoughts below, It would mean a lot.- :hau:- Koro~Chaos - :hau:-

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 06:45 PM

This is great. This actually makes a bit of sense, which is great. Also, I would replace the "In Ta-Koro, the first GPS has arrived" box to "Meanwhile in Ta-Koro, Vakama is having troubles with his first GPS" because it would make a bit more sense. Nice job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#3 Offline Koro-Chaos

Koro-Chaos
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 52 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 06:49 PM

This is great. This actually makes a bit of sense, which is great. Also, I would replace the "In Ta-Koro, the first GPS has arrived" box to "Meanwhile in Ta-Koro, Vakama is having troubles with his first GPS" because it would make a bit more sense. Nice job on this!

Well, that's a bit to long to fit in that space nicely. Thanks for the feed back though! I'm glad you enjoyed it.- :hau:- Koro~Chaos - :hau:-

Edited by Koro-Chaos, Jul 10 2012 - 06:49 PM.

#4 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 06:55 PM

Hey, simple editing can go a long way. I like this, it made me grin. I do recomend you make the background of the top caption to black and the text to white. The gold backgroung for me, doesn't fit.~Gravity

phantom_sig.png

Your life is complete once you've met me once.

#5 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,565 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 08:38 PM

Just so you know, this is an edit and there's a rule about titles for those:

Note: If your art is an edit (meaning a printscreen or another pre-made piece of art manipulated in an image processing program), you must include the word "edit" in the title.

I've fixed it for you. :)Anywho, I loled. Not much else to say, but a brilliant choice of image to edit and a great joke. :D

#6 Offline LockmanCapulet

LockmanCapulet
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 02:49 PM

Haha, clever. I'd like to see more of these.

wikipedian_protester.png

#7 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 04:15 PM

Well, unfortunately you won't be seeing them in this topic...I'm afraid it's time has come. We gotta put 'er down boys...but don't worry. She's my forum, I'll do it pa.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users