Lego Goes To Comic-Con

The Ninjago Wiki almost got some staff there on a press pass, but we were a few days late. Thankfully, I contact Joe Meno of BrickJournal, and he might be able to gather information from the Ninjago panel and LEGO booth.I hope anybody who's there has a good time. It sounds quite fun.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

The Ninjago Wiki almost got some staff there on a press pass, but we were a few days late. Thankfully, I contact Joe Meno of BrickJournal, and he might be able to gather information from the Ninjago panel and LEGO booth.I hope anybody who's there has a good time. It sounds quite fun.
hey buddy i am planning to go to comic con if u send me press pass ill do whatever cause im right here in san diego rtight next to the comic con convention center

The Ninjago announcement sounds interesting. Hope someone will be there! Also, nice that there will be new Marvel Super Heroes sets next year. I wonder if they´ll make more DC Universe Super Heroes and more action figures, too.-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

ill do coverage for u guys if thats okay im going right now acually is there anything specific u want?
Awesome, I look forward to your coverage! :) Have fun!-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

ill do coverage for u guys if thats okay im going right now acually is there anything specific u want?
awsome, can't wait to see it :)

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

How awesome is that! Thanks for offering. And have fun there as well while you're at it!~Shioi :)
shioibanner1.gif ............WWwww

Sweet! Won't be down there this year, but I'll be a camp counselor for eight weeks straight like five minutes from there next year, so hopefully I'll make it down there. :)

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

hey buddy i am planning to go to comic con if u send me press pass ill do whatever cause im right here in san diego rtight next to the comic con convention center
It's okay, but thank you for wanting to help! :) We thankfully got Joe Meno of BrickJournal to help us out, since he had no plans for Sunday.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Thankfully I was able to talk to Jim Foulds and Joe Meno via an unmentionable social network, therefore I got some good coverage for The Ninjago Wiki about what went on at the Ninjago panel. Here it is. I updated it yesterday with an image of an unreleased Treehouse Fortress set, which is pretty cool.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick