(Unnamed) Toa 1, Toa 2, Vehicle Thing

I figured I might as well post my last three MoCs before I disassemble them. Warning: Linked images are very large. It's too much of a hassle to resize each and every one.The first is a Toa, I guess.moc_1_front_small.jpgBackFrontGross LegWeapon (Very Blury)It features a pretty cool weapon, one of my favorite color schemes, and I personally like the legs (they're a real pain to pose though).Number two is another Toa-type build.moc_2_front.jpgBackTorso (1)Torso (2)Corner AngleFrontBack/LegsWeapon!Other WeaponI also like the legs in this guy (though they do look kinda small in the pics), but I don't have a good mask for him. If I had it, I'd probably use Toa Mata Nui's mask. Also, rotating body! =DNumber three is some vehicle thing that sort of looks like a beetle (from the right angle).moc_3_side_small.jpgCorner AngleBackFrontSideI'm not particularly fond of it myself, mostly because of the orange color scheme. But I only have orange tracks. :(Gallery (with some bonus old MoCs, like a Stars mech)That's all, folks!

IetTsFQ.png

Well, to begin with...the first Toa is total win. :lol: The color scheme is positively epic, though I would've prefered a brighter red. The weapons are so original it blew me away. The only real complaint is that the black is a little odd being only on his legs and one of his arms.The second Toa has a nice color scheme, black and yellow always go well together. The gray Miru's on the back of his shoulders are a great addition, very original. Both his arms and legs are pretty complex looking, which gives the MOC some depth...And the weapons are original and very well made. The only real complaint with THIS one is the lack of a Mask or Helmet of any kind. I think a black or yellow mask/helmet would fix that.The third MOC is very...complex for its size. The color scheme goes well, though. And using blades on the vehicle improves its look. It does look a little stiff, though. Are there any moving parts besides the wheels and the tread?

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Well, to begin with...the first Toa is total win. :lol: The color scheme is positively epic, though I would've prefered a brighter red. The weapons are so original it blew me away. The only real complaint is that the black is a little odd being only on his legs and one of his arms.
I see what you mean about the oddly-placed black parts; I really wanted to use those armor pieces, but didn't have them in red.
The second Toa has a nice color scheme, black and yellow always go well together. The gray Miru's on the back of his shoulders are a great addition, very original. Both his arms and legs are pretty complex looking, which gives the MOC some depth...And the weapons are original and very well made. The only real complaint with THIS one is the lack of a Mask or Helmet of any kind. I think a black or yellow mask/helmet would fix that.
I totally agree, as I said in my first post, I didn't really have a mask that worked. The only yellow mask I have is from Dekar, the yellow Mahri Matora, and it was too big.
The third MOC is very...complex for its size. The color scheme goes well, though. And using blades on the vehicle improves its look. It does look a little stiff, though. Are there any moving parts besides the wheels and the tread?
It's a pretty weird build, but everything fits together properly, i.e. no bent/stressed pieces. The only things that move are the tracks, the little tooth on the tip of the tail thing, and the scorpion tail also moves back-and-forth. Also, the pincers in the front can bend with little resistance.Thanks for the feedback! :fonz:

IetTsFQ.png

Wow! Massive MOC's!First Toa is the best, by far. His color scheme is awesome, and he looks powerful. I think a Power Miners saw blade would have done better there than a Kohrak shield, but I don't know if you have one. Blue eyes are great, and I always thought Bionicle needed more of them. Second looks like a sidekick, but that's fine for him. Looks stocky and stable, but ready to jump kick and handle the speed moves.They remind me of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, which is good. Not sure what to think of the tank.

Pk57sNJ.jpg