Chapter 1-Nuju

CeeCee

This is on my Blog to with a little bit more info about it but I decided to put it on here so it gets more attention. I dont think this will be the full chapter. Its way too short, I will most likely add more but it will end and start the same way.There isnt much in the way of plot in this segment but focus more on my writing skills for it. Does it intrigue you? Would you like to see more?"Chapter 1-Nuju.The Matoran were always told that light concurred shadow. That Mata Nui would save them from all forms of evil. To many Matoran, that hope was still in their hearts. However to Nuju this dream was a lie. Maybe there was some truth to it at one time, but now it was nothing but a false glimpse of light force fed through drip feeders into the dying hears that would consume all they could get. There was many things that Nuju didn’t like, one of them was other people. He didn’t hate them individually as such, but the thought of having to keep a conversation going made his skin crawl. He, like many Ko Matoran, loved to look to the future. He spent a lot of his time up in the high snowing mountains of Ko metru, searching for answers in the snow. While Onu Matoran liked to follow the foot prints made by others, Nuju liked to pave away himself. He thought that dwelling on the past was depressing, all the wrong doings and regrets. The only way to really overcome this was to keep moving forward. Nuju let out a quiet laugh. “Onu Matorans would call that denial” he thought to himself.It wasn’t until he reached the peak of the mountain that Nuju looked at his surroundings. He had scaled this mountain many times before. He hated retracing his footsteps but he had climbed all the mountains the was in Ko Metru. He always thought that the closer you were to the stars, the closer you were to Mata Nui, and that you would feel the answers long before you see them. The stars gazed at Nuju , he smiled at them, but they only froned back. Not so much at him, but at every being in Metru Nui. He knew dark times were ahead.He looked at the brightest star on the sky, Toa Lihkans. He was glad Lihkan was still around. Maybe he would shed some light in the dark times to come. He had once talled Nuju that every star was a hero, and that they were watching over him. “Heros never truly die Nuju” He would say. Nuju liked that Idea. As Nuju gazed at the millions of eyes of great heros looking back at him, he wondered, if he would ever have a star."

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!