Reminder: Premier Membership Sale (And MORE!)

We don't want anyone to forget about the Premier Membership sale going on right now. Head over to the store and use coupon code BZP11YRS to get 11% off any membership. In addition, we are now pleased to start offering gift vouchers - you can buy the gift of Premier Membership for someone else! (The coupon code works for that too.) We appreciate your support of the site.View the full article

Gift vouchers? You know, that's actually perfect - I'd been wondering recently if there was any way to purchase PMships for other members.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

This sounds like a good deal. One quick question: Is the only way to pay for Premier Membership still Paypal, or are there other ways to pay too?
At least in the past, I believe money or checks could be mailed to Dimensioneer. That may have changed, though.~B~

I think the whole sale-thing is brilliant, even though I won't have enough money to buy a Premier Membership again until the day after it ends. XDGift Vouchers sound fun, though. If I knew anyone other than me IRL who liked BZP, I might have gotten them one.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

• 2 weeks later...

If only I could earn a few more bucks... :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.