Flash Fire Entry: Matoran Takua

-TD-

Surprisingly, no one has done a drawing of him yet, so I did:http://www.brickshel...kua_drawing.jpgTook about 4 hours of work. I kept screwing up mainly on his mask, but it was really everything other than his staff and backpack. I hand drew him and then made a copy to ink just in case I ruined the paper while inking. Then I got some colored pencils and my drawing was done.It's probably my best drawing related to Bionicle. Well, it's my only drawing about Bionicle in years actually :P Hope you guys like it.EDIT: Got a new one: VakamaHe was even harder than Takua. Man, those Turaga feet are hard to draw! His head is a little messed up IMO, but his mask looks great.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tanma/Drawings/vakama_drawing.jpg

Edited by -TD-

- TD

The details on the arms and mask are great. The hands, however, don't really look like the "weakened" Matoran hands. Also, what's that blue circle on his back?
Thanks for dropping by. The circle is actually his backpack. There are brown straps on the front. I know I could have done better hands, but I was already erasing so much at a time and ended up just drawing simple hands.

- TD

The mask is very well done detail wise. Nice work
Thanks. I actually had a physical Pakari as reference and tried to get as much detail as possible into the drawing. The Tohunga pieces I just drew from memory except for some details on the torso. That I grabbed another piece for reference.

- TD

The Vakama drawing is great. The torso has some nice details and it's cool how you even added the heart light. The feet are also nicely done. My only complaint is that the mask looks a bit big but still, great job on this!
Thanks. I guess the top of his mask could have been smaller, but I it's fine. The main problem for me has been the coloring. When it's scanned, the colors sort of fade. I tried coloring the drawings in harder, but it didn't seem to do the trick.

- TD

Takua looks pretty nice, I like that you put in the Chronicler's Staff and his backpack. Vakama looks even better, I especially like the mask. These are both great, especially because I'm no good at making set-like drawings at all.:P Good luck in the contest!

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231