Pbzp C: Chaos Dralcax (modified version)

So get this. The morning after I posted this guy, I found a lot of replies and was actually quite thankful they told me about the legs and all. So I revamped it on the spot. Most of the adjustments are actually on the legs (actually the whole point of the adjustment was to fix the legs). So here he is, with all his might.Ooh and I also modified his weapon.Here he is, ladies and gents!dralcax_1.jpg_thumb.jpgI tried to do my best with the legs, and fixed the neck and managed to shorten the black gap in his upper chest.Link to gallery here.Leave your C&CC here, folks!Thanks for viewing (and hopefully replying!)Over and out. :tohu:Edit: Image thumbnailed - please keep images in BBC to 100 kB!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

No one has posted yet? What a shame, I love this Moc. The colour scheme is consistant, and I really like those legs,arms, and the torso. I want to skip to the chase and go to the star of the Moc, the wings. They're designed well and look great. Very nice Moc DARKSIDERZ. :) ~Gravity (Posted from mobile device, please excuse me if there are any grammar mistakes.)

Edited by Gravity Caiox

Looks great! I love black-and-old-gold MOCs. The legs need work, though. The thighs are too long, and I see a lot of uncovered pins. Pins and axles sticking out almost always give a MOC an unfinished, thrown-together look. If you could get the legs to flow a bit better and be more proportional it would make a world of difference. Very cool scythe.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...