Set Review: 6223 Bulk

i wish they would cover the heroes backs with the ice shields.anyway, good review gata. i think i'm going to skip on him in favor of... um... whats that yellow guy called?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Thanks for the review. I could get him when he comes out here but I want to wait for the other reviews to ultimately decide for myself. Also, I have a feeling Core Hunter is next. I can't wait for that review.
Your feelings lead you right. :P
i wish they would cover the heroes backs with the ice shields.anyway, good review gata. i think i'm going to skip on him in favor of... um... whats that yellow guy called?
He's called XT4. Unfortunately, I haven't bought him so I can't make a review of him. There is only one review I've made left to publish (EDIT: Not anymore). Not sure if anyone plans to review XT4, though.
I'm confused. It looks like in the pictures his arms come to about the middle of his thigh - this would be basically perfect human proportion. Are the pictures misleading or am I missing something.
His longer, right arm, comes to his knee, but still, the proportions are pretty good. That arm is not the one I was complaining about either. :PThank you all for your feedback! :) Glad you liked it.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review. This set doesn't really appeal to me, since I usually use sets only for Mocing. I don't really like the color sheme either.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET