2013 Superhero Minifigs Revealed at Comic-Con

SDCC_2012_teaser.jpgThere's been a lot of superhero news coming out of San Diego Comic-Con recently, and LEGO has been hopping on the bandwagon. They've revealed a whole bunch of next year's Marvel and DC minifigs and have been kind enough to send us some images. If you want to see what you can expect in the 2013 Superhero line, read on!View the full article

I recognize all of the DC characters (except the cop, who is probably generic) but not too sure on all of the Marvel. I -love- the Nick Fury fig.Also, Harley Quinn in a doctor's outfit? Win. My sister will approve.-LOVE- the new Robin. Needs a battle staff. I'll add one later.STILL not a fan of that Joker look. I'm sorry, he's not quite the same to me. Guess I'm too loyal to the DCAU look.

bzpsig2015.png

I recognize all of the DC characters (except the cop, who is probably generic) but not too sure on all of the Marvel. I -love- the Nick Fury fig.Also, Harley Quinn in a doctor's outfit? Win. My sister will approve.-LOVE- the new Robin. Needs a battle staff. I'll add one later.STILL not a fan of that Joker look. I'm sorry, he's not quite the same to me. Guess I'm too loyal to the DCAU look.
DCAU is great. I think the cop is Commissioner Gordon (Nolanverse).These minifigs are fantastic, especially the Arkham City Batman, Annihilus, Venom, and Nick Fury. Hope to see this in my collection someday.Side Question (hehehe, Question): Anyone know about the Ultrabuilds of 2013? Did Lego say anything about those sets at SDCC? Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Who is the white Batman?But I am amazed that lego is doing things like pulling out obscure characters, unusual versions of them (Hooded Robin), and Nolanverse versions! They made Gordon and the Dark Knight Rises version of Bane! And I'm also excited they made a Venom figure. I'm so exited for the sets. At first I thought these guys were too good to be real. I'm surprised.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Awww heck yeah. That Venom minifig, dude.It's finally here after all these years of wanting one. @_@(And lol yes. Just. Yes. J. Jonah Jameson)I also really like that Beetle minifig on Marvel's end.Spidey looks alright, but they really should've given him a red torso with blue printing like before. =/I'm lovin' the Arkham City and TDKR based minifigs on DC's end, too.Dat Batman. Dat Bane. And woohoo for Red Robin.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

All I have to say is...Beetle? Really? It's the Ultimates Universe one, but still...EDIT: Also, Nova looks less like Nova and more like Brak, which is actually more awesome in my mind.

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

WOW.So many awesome figures. It's about time we got Venom, TDKR Bane is amazing, Mr. Freeze looks way better than before (couldn't quite pull off the DCAU look, in my opinion), and holy shoot look at Scarecrow. LOOK at him.Consider me officially hyped. Still missing The Question and Dr. Fate, though."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I love these. Aquaman is awesome-looking, but I wish he had a seashell bra so I could make Mermaid Man from Spongebob... sarcastic.gifThat white Batman is also pretty cool-looking.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.