When was the last time you opened a Bioncle set?

GeluNumber1

As the title says, when was the last time you opened a Bionicle set? This doesn't mean you had to have opened it right after buying the set; it still counts if it had been sitting in your closet for a few years. Well, my last set was Rahaga Pouks, when I discovered him unopened in my closet.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Last time I opened a BIONICLE set was probably the last time I got one, which would've been when I got the Nektann and Skrall BIONICLE Stars sets.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Last set huh? I think I bought Pohatu in 2011 or 2012.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Wow, that is an interesting question... I think it would have to be in 2010 when I got the Scopio set. That was the last Bionicle set I bought, opened, and built. Well, actually, last one I bought was an extra Ackar but I never opened it, but that's beside the point. But yeah, Scopio was last one I ever opened and built.

Oh... Hm. The last time I opened a set may have been February 2011, when I got Nektann and Skrall Stars for my birthday. (By that time they were on sale from S@H.) That would be a ridiculously long time if BIONICLE hadn't been postponed/set-ended in 2010.The last unopened set I bought, though, was McToran Kongu, just a week or two ago. That set remains unopened.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

:kaukau: Yikes, I remember the sensation. it's making me so nostalgic. The canisters, back when they were real canisters that you had to twist open, were so great to open that first time. Most recently, of course, I opened the Stars sets soon after they first came out. It wasn't as satisfying, of course. It's not like they could twist open and the design had no dramatic storyline significance. Back in the days of the original Toa and the Bohrok and the Rahkshi, of course, there were sections in the comics for each of them showing them coming out of some sort of canister. Opening it up, I felt as if my little Bionicle was being unleashed upon the world.*insert nostalgia here*Merida

Last set I opened was Whenua Hordika, I already got one years ago but I found this one in my step-grans non used fridge. That was like a month or two ago :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

^ what? For me it's pohatu nuva , a few months ago.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...