When was the last time you opened a Bioncle set?

GeluNumber1

Wow. 2010. Has it really been so long since I've opened up Tahu Stars? I guess it has. Tahu was my first and last set. It was a nice full circle. Hopefully that doesn't mean I won't try to buy old sets in the future.

"It's not post count, it's making your post count." - Someone from so long ago.

If you see me posting, then I came back to reminisce over 2001 - 2003.

• 3 weeks later...
The Piraka Stronghold in 2006. The last Bionicle set I ever bought.
The only playset I ever got. Pretty cool. That was so long ago, though.... kinda sad....
I miss the feeling...I truly do. Constantly having your eyes on the package and then looking at the pieces in real life right in front of you. Good times.
So true.....

The first Toa of Cereal

• 3 weeks later...

So far, it's Tahu Stars (early 2010), though I'm looking around to see if I can find some older sets (pre-2003) online.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

• 2 weeks later...

My very last official set was Stars Tahu, bought and opened in June 2010 if I remember correctly. He was purchased at the same time as Nektann, but I like to think of Tahu as my last set since he's Bionicle's most inconic and famous character. I've bought Lewa Mata, Matau, and a Rahkshi over eBay since then, but I don't really count them. Besides, only Lewa came with a canister, so he was the only one who I technically "opened".

R8aOQ.jpg

the last time i opened a bionicle set was around july of 2011, i think.i'd found a rahaga koalus(?), unopened, with a somewhat beat-up box, at a flea market my dad took me to.i opened it at the chinese buffet, and just HUFFED the danish air.i'm pretty sure i got at least 3 weird looks for huffing a battered cardboard box in the middle of a restaurant.

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a month ago, actually, I recently got Mata Lewa, Gali, and Kopaka from a friend who found them while cleaning out their house, and they were brand new and everything. Now I just need to get Tahu and Pohatu to complete my Mata collection, and I see myself getting those sometime in the near future.

From the store, new in box? Malum... 2009, I think... right before the second set, with Mata Nui and Ackar came out. But as for previously opened and loose, I recently got the Toa Mata (minus gears and some Pohatu bits) and Makuta (Teridax), 2 weeks ago or so.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Back on my birthday, December 30th, 2009. I got all the Stars, Tahu being the last that I opened. I opened it last mostly because I felt the Golden Hau should come last after all the other Stars were built. Also I think I opened Tahu last because I didn't know when I was going to get another Bionicle.Scratch all of that, it was Skopio! December 30th, 2010, again my birthday. How did I find it that late? Well, take into account that it must've not sold well because of the price ($108 or so) and Walmart had about 10 that were on clearance because no one had bought them. lolOh, and if you're wondering how I got the Stars a few days early is because retail stores (I went to Toys R' Us) always put them out a few days before the new year.

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P