When was the last time you opened a Bioncle set?

GeluNumber1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest lemondefiance

Well, since bionicle ended a while ago, I haven't opened a brand new set recently. My most recent one I opened was a sealed vahki (Opened 1.5 years ago) . Which I got for a great price on the internet. C:

However if it counts I was going through this dollar store and found some bootleg bionicles (Stars) So I opened those about 2 months ago.

Guest ShinyUmbreon

Last brand new set I opened was probably one of the stars, but the newest set that I have received is Taknuva 2003. I have an unopened Keetongu, but I would not open him unless I were to receive Roodaka to make the Shadowed One.

Guest AdaptingChaos

The last time I opened a set was about 2 weeks ago when I ordered all 6 Glatorian (5 from a seller on BZP and Tarix on eBay) it was amazing putting them together, especially since the last full sized canister set i opened and built was all the way in 2009 Gelu.

• 2 weeks later...
The last time I opened a set was about 2 weeks ago when I ordered all 6 Glatorian (5 from a seller on BZP and Tarix on eBay) it was amazing putting them together, especially since the last full sized canister set i opened and built was all the way in 2009 Gelu.

I have just received my Irnakk, Karzahni, Iruni, Malum and some matoran from a seller a couple days ago and I built them :) So I guess those are the last time I opened sets and built them :P

• 3 weeks later...

The last set I opened was the STARS tahu. Then three days later, my sister broke the sword, which I still haven't gotten around to replacing.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, man... wow. Um, I think the last time I opened up a Bionicle set was... two years ago, I want to say? I was at one of the BrickFair events and bought the horrendously ugly Mata-Nui titan set (Sorry if someone thinks it's cool, I just... it looks like a jumble of yellow to me, personally)... so well, two BFairs ago was... 2011? Maybe 2010... I can't for sure recall.

One of Agori, it was Raanu, I believe in 2010. I miss the old Bionicles where there were gears and harder-to-put-togetherness (Not even a word :P)

Edited by charge_beta

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

The last set was probably Nui-Rama, the six Turaga and all the Kohlii Matoran which I ordered from ebay. Though they came pre-assembled. I soon "fixed" that. I prefer MOCs to original builds. If that doesn't count, then the Onua Mata I found (disassembled) in its canister at a charity shop a year ago. My duty is to collect as many of the thigns as I can!

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

A Bionicle Stars set in 2010.

Same.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

• 3 weeks later...

I cracked open a Lehvak-Kal set just this afternoon. :D The nostalgiaaaaaaa

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D