When was the last time you opened a Bioncle set?

GeluNumber1

Last set I opened would have been Tahu Star, back in early '10. At the time, I didn't plan on him being the last one, but I wasn't sufficiently impressed with him to buy any more of the Stars. That feels like such a long time ago now.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday - ( had a Rakhshi in a damaged cannister, and accidentally broke it open.This is much less exciting if you still have a bunch of sets MISB. I've been in the habit of buying used or incomplete Bionicle sets and using those for most of my building.

The last one I opened up was a NIB Tarakava I got from eBay. I will soon be opening up the 6 McToran when I get an extra set for opening. (I have an incomplete sealed set)

I opened my Mata Nui I found at a Rite-Aid the day Lego officially stopped production of BIONICLE. R.I.P.

I was at a Rite-Aid the day Bionicle ended, and the only set they had there was Mata Nui. I didn't get it however, because I already had one.

Bliss.png

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever Bionicle stars Tahu came out.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

Last one I opened was Tahu(Stars version) either last Christmas or the Christmas before that.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 3 weeks later...

Back in early 2012 I got Phantoka Pohatu.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh