S&T Contest #7: Memoirs of the Dead

I was under the impression that each entry would be judged by each judge. When it was accepted by every judge, it would be ready for polling.

Then again, I'm not even sure if there's a set of rules for the judges or anything. There probably is, so I guess all we can do is wait and see!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

I was under the impression that each entry would be judged by each judge. When it was accepted by every judge, it would be ready for polling.

Then again, I'm not even sure if there's a set of rules for the judges or anything. There probably is, so I guess all we can do is wait and see!

No, Bones gets the final say in all entries. As far as I know, he isn't expecting each of us to review every entry.

-TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

No, Bones gets the final say in all entries. As far as I know, he isn't expecting each of us to review every entry.

-TLhikan

Oh, I see! Well, that's understandable. Thank you!

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

As an authorized Contest Judge, I have read and judged this entry:

Casualties by toa jalokim

I see problems with this entry.

Mostly grammar, all should be easy fixes.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

The following comes from an authorized Contest Judge: At least one inaccuracy or error has been found in your entry. After reading this judge post, you are authorized to edit your entry to fix these errors. After editing to fix these things, please post in the entry topic saying what you changed.

What I found is very, very minor so I almost feel guilty for not giving you the approval right away.

“That’s right, I whispered. “This time we all made it. We made it together… “

There's a quotation mark missing after right. It should be “That’s right", I whispered.

This correction came from The First Speaker and has been fixed. It now reads "That's right," I whispered, instead of "That's right, I whispered.

Not Tikicrazy. Not Tikiloco. Just plain ol' Tikiturbo.

Check Out My S&T 7 Entry: "Teacher" Below

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7740

KINGDOM HEARTS Fan? PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now completed my final proof-read of my entry (or at least I hope so) and have some corrections to make. Can I have permission to make these changes (I ask here just in case the request I made in the actual topic is not noticed)?

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

My story has also been judged by two judges. Would anyone else care to read it?

EDIT: OH, and my story has been updated. Can you update the entry list Bonesiii?

Edited by toa jalokim

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif

As an authorized Contest Judge, I have read and judged this entry:Dragon by Willess12.I see problems with this entry.

Basically a problem with one of the contest rules, should be fixable.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an update to The List, which hopefully should move things along:

Nidhiki:Memory by Exitum: Judged by:Toa Lhikan Hordika: ApprovedInfared: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsThe First Speaker: Problems foundfishers64: ApprovedTakamavahu: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsThe First Speaker: ApprovedTakamavahu made some suggestions, which Exitum took.Takamavahu: ApprovedInfared: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsbonesiii: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errors Casualties by Toa JalokimJudged by:TLhikan: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Problems foundbonesiii: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsToa of Italy: Problems found

Infared: Problems found Zaktan:Rising by Toa MakaoJudged by:Toa of Italy: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsbonesiii: Problems FoundPost addressed. TLhikan: Approved Spiriah:All That Glitters by Magnus Greel Judged by:bonesiii: Approvedfishers64: Problems FoundToa of Italy: ApprovedEdits were made to fix the errorsIhu:Reflections by toa kopaka4372 Judged by:fishers64: Approvedbonesiii: ApprovedTLhikan: ApprovedThe First Speaker: ApprovedThe Mentor's Way by Mersery Judged by:The First Speaker: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsThe First Speaker: Approvedfishers64: Problems Foundfishers64: Problems Foundbonesiii: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errors(bones and Mersery go back and forth over the errors Mersery found.) Naho:First Kill by TheSkeletonMan939 Judged by:TLhikan: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsbonesiii: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Approved Toa by Iku Judged by:bonesiii: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsHydraxon:Three on Three by Makuta Matata Judged by:fishers64: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsbonesiii: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsToa of Italy: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errors Lhikan:Protector by Colt McCoy & J. MascioliJudged by:Toa of Italy: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: ApprovedLegends of Lhii by YioTLhikan: Problems FoundDawning Valor by DoomIgnikaTLhikan: Problems FoundToa of Italy: Problems FoundTLhikan: Approved (were the errors fixed?) Reysa:Predators by ToasylarTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsfishers64: Problems Found(Issue of Reysa's Dream/vision still under dispute)Memento Vivere by Infraredfishers64: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsToa of Italy: ApprovedTakamavahu: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTakamavahu: ApprovedThe Journal by ClickTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errors; However, one major problem remains unresolved.

fishers64: Problems found Mavrah:Dragon by Willess12fishers64: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsfishers64: Approvedbonesiii: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsbonesiii: Approved Botar:Belief by Dual MatrixTLhikan: Problems FoundTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Approved Jovan:Teacher by TikiturboTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: ApprovedThe First Speaker: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsThe First Speaker: ApprovedBrothers by DeltaStrikerToa of Italy: Problems FoundTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsThe First Speaker: Approvedfishers64: Problems Found Icarax:Certainty by Baron Von NebulaTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsToa of Italy: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: ApprovedThe First Speaker: Approved Matoro:Invasion by Lewa KromTLhikan: Problems FoundNo Response Yet Gorast:Hunter's Folly by Felix DzerinskyTLhikan: Problems FoundErrors addressed by bonesiiifishers64: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsfishers64: Problems Found TLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errors Ancient:The First Hunter by Emissary to the VoidTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsThe First Speaker: ApprovedToa of Italy: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errors Kodan:The Last Chronicle by TNT-DJ VezonToa of Italy: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsfishers64: Problems foundEdits were made to fix the errorsbonesiii: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsThe Unknown Turaga by ZippyWharrgarblTLhikan: Problems FoundEdits were made to fix the errorsToa of Italy: Approved * * * The First Speaker = Mr. Hyde on the judges list (he changed his name back).

Edited by fishers64

Couple things:I may have given Dawning Valor an approval too soon, someone should go over it.

Also, Hunter's Folly is extremely long, has a number of grammar issues, and is currently in bright green font. Anyone wanting to judge it is going to have a bit of a headache.

Wow, that entry list makes my story look even more rejected. :D

Did you ever hear back from Bones on that one issue?

-TLhikan

Edited by TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

Also, Hunter's Folly is extremely long, has a number of grammar issues, and is currently in bright green font. Anyone wanting to judge it is going to have a bit of a headache. -TLhikan

That's my fault because I set my posts to be that color. I didn't know it'd do that, I'll see if I can change that without editing my story. Also I changed my name from Felix Dzerzhinsky to Scanty Demon for the record.Edit: I fixed the green text problem. I just went to the customize posts setting so I didn't edit the story. So now you can review it headache free. Edited by Scanty Demon

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

• 3 weeks later...

This is a busy time of year. Almost everyone here is either in school or working. If you're a University student, this is crunch time. I know I'm going to be up to my ears in school until the end of April. After that, there should be more people with time on their hands to get back into this contest, but for now we'll just have to be patient. Bionicle isn't going to get up and walk away in the mean time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...