S&T Contest #7: Memoirs of the Dead

Um, I have a question.If I were to use a character from either The Kingdom or Dark Mirror (both were techinically in the MU, or in TK's case, from the MU), would that work? It would obviously have to tie in with that timeline, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about clashing with many established events.
Um, my question is still here and unanswered. :P

Undergoing Renovations...

Um, I have a question.If I were to use a character from either The Kingdom or Dark Mirror (both were techinically in the MU, or in TK's case, from the MU), would that work? It would obviously have to tie in with that timeline, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about clashing with many established events.
Sorry about that.Although, not really sure I understand the question. But this contest is only for the Core Dimension. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Sorry about that.Although, not really sure I understand the question. But this contest is only for the Core Dimension. :)
OK, that makes sense. I was asking if the Pocket Dimensions were viable because they're technically in the MU :PThanks for clearing that up.

Undergoing Renovations...

Those are not pocket dimensions; they're alternate dimensions. Pocket dimensions are just things like the Field of Shadow where there are not alternate versions of the characters. :) (Just FYI. :P)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

However, you can sometimes have them go by nicknames, if it's plausible for them.Yeah, I'll try to remember to edit the firstpost tomorrow. No time now.

Question (once again): Can we make up an event, such as Rahkshi attacking an unnamed village, as long as it doesn't conflict with any pre-established canon?
yup, somebody already did that (make an event, not use a Rahkshi attack).
Yes, in fact that should be most of your entry, if possible. :) The rules make this clear; if you haven't read or re-read them lately please do. Remember only three days left now to enter.And just to make sure we all know it, there will still be time for judging and editing (within reason) after the entry period closes, so get 'em posted!New closing date added to firstpost.

Following the corrections I've made to my story, my word count has gone up. May I edit my entry form and correct the word count?
I think so. Others have done it.
Yes. Just to be clear, though, you are supposed to ask for permission each time and only edit once I or a judge says so, just so there's no confusion. (And this is me saying so. :P)

Yes. Just to be clear, though, you are supposed to ask for permission each time and only edit once I or a judge says so, just so there's no confusion. (And this is me saying so. :P)
Ah, I see. Terribly sorry about that. Will make sure to ask in future.

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

DragonAuthor: Willess12Protagonist: MavrahWord count: 112911381093

Edited by Willess12

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

Last Minute questions:-Would my entry be rejected if I explained how the Keystone got to Karda Nui?-Is anybody PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE going to make my topic postable so my entry can be judged.PS: if the answer to my first question is yes, can i still change it?
I'm not sure what to say to this. It may be treading too close to "Greg might wanna decide it sometime" territory, but it's probably alright. Is it a minor part of your entry? If so, then it can be edited out if it's a problem. I'll have to read it before I can give a more definite answer, and not sure when that'll be.Just to make sure there's no confusion, there will be time for judging and editing after the entry period closes. Not sure if you realized that or not, but the ole spidey sense was tinglin', so figured I might as well add it. :P

Only around twelve hours left to enter! If you're working on an entry, anybody, get it posted!

CertaintyAuthor: Baron Von NebulaProtagonist: Makuta IcaraxWord Count: 5,229

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Drat, looks like I'm going have to sit this one out due to life taking precedence and procrastination, mostly the latter. I sure look forward to reading and voting though. Best of luck to everyone!~Necricorn

~Necricorn

Formerly known as Axinian the Chronicler

If you are part of the unspecified percentage who realize that "real music" is a relative term, copy and paste this into your sig.