S&T Contest #7: Memoirs of the Dead

Quite a lot of snow is shown in Ko-Metru in Legends of Metru Nui, but the movies are of course only mostly canon.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Quite a lot of snow is shown in Ko-Metru in Legends of Metru Nui, but the movies are of course only mostly canon.
I just watched the only scene I can think of for Ko-Metru; Nuju getting his Great Disk; it's on the side of a Knowledge Tower, unclear how high up, no ground in sight, so it's consistent with what BS01 says. :) Unless there was another snowy Ko-Metru scene I've forgotten.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Good point about Keetongu's place. The chute scene is probably suspended high up by the tower rooftops. The Keetongu scene may be a naturally high altitude point, though. Certainly not a rooftop. So that makes my answer a yes, a snowy Ko-Metru land scene is allowed. (It should simply be high altitude, probably near that Keetongu place.)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Good point about Keetongu's place. The chute scene is probably suspended high up by the tower rooftops. The Keetongu scene may be a naturally high altitude point, though. Certainly not a rooftop. So that makes my answer a yes, a snowy Ko-Metru land scene is allowed. (It should simply be high altitude, probably near that Keetongu place.)
All right, thanks.

Would it be possible to add an intro and outro to the 'diary entry', which isn't part of the diary itself?Something like:"Character X stopped craving into the stone tablet, deciding that he had already deviated too much from his original startp[...]."
Yes, as long as it's very minimal. I said yes to something like this earlier. (I just checked to be sure lol.)

Hey Bones (or any judges), I've got a couple of quick questions.I'm thinking about writing about Krika. Would it be alright if I was to open my story with a large, army vs. army battle in his area of the Northern Continent? I realize that I'd be throwing in a bunch of non-canon characters, but they'd essentially be unnamed cannon fodder.The point of writing about the battle is to show a great psychological effect which it has on Krika, it isn't meant to be a "Makuta Krika beats up everyone and it's awesome" scene.I was thinking that the other combatants would be a mix of species; in-story I can lampshade it as mercenary groups hired by both sides, but it should also help prevent anyone from thinking: "If two armies of Race X are fighting, then Race X must canonically live in Krika's domain."I'll leave the area unnamed, of course. The lack of specificity would actually play a large part in the effect the battle has on Krika.Secondly, I'll probably spend most of the story around the time of Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood and the Great Cataclysm, but would it be permissible for me to "fast-forward" to Karda Nui for the last few paragraphs of the story? The scene would start after Gorast disrupted Krika's density control and left him behind.Biosector01 says that he "eventually faded from existence", so I was thinking that I'd use that indefinite amount of time for a bit of a catharsis (as cathartic as helplessly fading to nothingness can be :P ). I'd have the story end as he dies (or at least loses the ability to narrate in the first person), probably a little while before the Karda Nui energy storm, just to avoid any conflict with the "character must have died before Mata Nui awakened" rule.Oh, and one more. Would a one-on-one battle between two named Makuta be possible as long as it supports future storyline events and neither one dies?Well, those weren't really quick questions. Thanks in advance! :)

~Necricorn

Formerly known as Axinian the Chronicler

If you are part of the unspecified percentage who realize that "real music" is a relative term, copy and paste this into your sig.

I'm thinking about writing about Krika. Would it be alright if I was to open my story with a large, army vs. army battle in his area of the Northern Continent? I realize that I'd be throwing in a bunch of non-canon characters, but they'd essentially be unnamed cannon fodder.The point of writing about the battle is to show a great psychological effect which it has on Krika, it isn't meant to be a "Makuta Krika beats up everyone and it's awesome" scene.I was thinking that the other combatants would be a mix of species; in-story I can lampshade it as mercenary groups hired by both sides, but it should also help prevent anyone from thinking: "If two armies of Race X are fighting, then Race X must canonically live in Krika's domain."I'll leave the area unnamed, of course. The lack of specificity would actually play a large part in the effect the battle has on Krika.
That sounds fine. Just be careful about the scale of this battle; an all-out-full-MU war would be too much, obviously. It can be big but there should be room for it not to have made the top list of historical MU events everybody remembers (a good general guideline for all entries).
Secondly, I'll probably spend most of the story around the time of Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood and the Great Cataclysm, but would it be permissible for me to "fast-forward" to Karda Nui for the last few paragraphs of the story? The scene would start after Gorast disrupted Krika's density control and left him behind.Biosector01 says that he "eventually faded from existence", so I was thinking that I'd use that indefinite amount of time for a bit of a catharsis (as cathartic as helplessly fading to nothingness can be :P ). I'd have the story end as he dies (or at least loses the ability to narrate in the first person), probably a little while before the Karda Nui energy storm, just to avoid any conflict with the "character must have died before Mata Nui awakened" rule.
Well, I don't think he could physically write anything in that state. Perhaps he could dictate it to an Av-Matoran or something. (Were there any Shadow Matoran left there at the time? I forget...) Anything written within reason before that should be fine though.
Oh, and one more. Would a one-on-one battle between two named Makuta be possible as long as it supports future storyline events and neither one dies?
I wanna be careful about giving a definite yes, but I think it should be fine. You can PM me the details if you want a more certain answer. :)
Is making up weapons ok? Like a Skakdi warlord's gauntlet of non-elemental shadow, and laser ballistae in a Skakdi warlords army?
Within the limits stated in the rules, and as long as it's canonically plausible, yes. I believe what I said was basically you have to use canon powers, but you can make up new weapons yes (for unnamed side characters anyways). Both of those sound basically fine, though I'm not sure what you mean by non-elemental (that term was just brought up in the Major Confusion about Elements topic; you might wanna see my latest post about that). Really, you probably wouldn't need to specify, right? Just saying it's a shadow power should be sufficient.

I'm thinking about writing about Krika. Would it be alright if I was to open my story with a large, army vs. army battle in his area of the Northern Continent? I realize that I'd be throwing in a bunch of non-canon characters, but they'd essentially be unnamed cannon fodder.The point of writing about the battle is to show a great psychological effect which it has on Krika, it isn't meant to be a "Makuta Krika beats up everyone and it's awesome" scene.I was thinking that the other combatants would be a mix of species; in-story I can lampshade it as mercenary groups hired by both sides, but it should also help prevent anyone from thinking: "If two armies of Race X are fighting, then Race X must canonically live in Krika's domain."I'll leave the area unnamed, of course. The lack of specificity would actually play a large part in the effect the battle has on Krika.
That sounds fine. Just be careful about the scale of this battle; an all-out-full-MU war would be too much, obviously. It can be big but there should be room for it not to have made the top list of historical MU events everybody remembers (a good general guideline for all entries).
Secondly, I'll probably spend most of the story around the time of Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood and the Great Cataclysm, but would it be permissible for me to "fast-forward" to Karda Nui for the last few paragraphs of the story? The scene would start after Gorast disrupted Krika's density control and left him behind.Biosector01 says that he "eventually faded from existence", so I was thinking that I'd use that indefinite amount of time for a bit of a catharsis (as cathartic as helplessly fading to nothingness can be :P ). I'd have the story end as he dies (or at least loses the ability to narrate in the first person), probably a little while before the Karda Nui energy storm, just to avoid any conflict with the "character must have died before Mata Nui awakened" rule.
Well, I don't think he could physically write anything in that state. Perhaps he could dictate it to an Av-Matoran or something. (Were there any Shadow Matoran left there at the time? I forget...) Anything written within reason before that should be fine though.
Oh, and one more. Would a one-on-one battle between two named Makuta be possible as long as it supports future storyline events and neither one dies?
I wanna be careful about giving a definite yes, but I think it should be fine. You can PM me the details if you want a more certain answer. :)
Is making up weapons ok? Like a Skakdi warlord's gauntlet of non-elemental shadow, and laser ballistae in a Skakdi warlords army?
Within the limits stated in the rules, and as long as it's canonically plausible, yes. I believe what I said was basically you have to use canon powers, but you can make up new weapons yes (for unnamed side characters anyways). Both of those sound basically fine, though I'm not sure what you mean by non-elemental (that term was just brought up in the Major Confusion about Elements topic; you might wanna see my latest post about that). Really, you probably wouldn't need to specify, right? Just saying it's a shadow power should be sufficient.
Ok, I've finished my entry, with no problems I can spot, would you be interested in proof-reading it?

zaktancopyja2.png

Last of the Matoran Universe (please read and review)

Sure; you can PM it to me. It didn't really occur to me this time around, but I suppose anybody can do that too before posting. (I guess... :P)

Yeah sorry about that. It's on my to-do list for later today. :) You should have the reply by tomorrow.

Anyway, thanks for reading it, I'll make changes as quickly as I can, but since I'm going back to school in a couple of days and have my birthday to organize, I'll have limited time. I might be ready to enter it by the end of the month, but I suppose there's still no rush.

Edited by Toa Makao

zaktancopyja2.png

Last of the Matoran Universe (please read and review)

As an authorized Contest Judge, I have read and judged this entry:Rising by Toa MakaoI see problems with this entry. Many minor grammar mistakes, a handful of obscure canon things, and one section I feel needs expanded. All fixable, most of them easily.

So, just a general question related to the above (hopefully my comments don't get deleted this time :)) but with Zaktan as the star of an entry... he was heavily implied at the end of the story not to be dead. I know for official purposes he's still considered deceased, since we didn't get final confirmation, but let's say we manage to get that info from Greg for whatever reason, and find out he's still "alive" in a sense. How does that affect the subject matter?

I presume you're referring to the "one thought dead" thing (we can't know right now who that was; it need not be Zaktan). Basically, since the characters at the time believe such a character was dead, it was treated as a memoir of a dead person for a time. And entries cannot secretly know that such a person would be alive. At "story present" they are still believed to be dead. So the effect is the same. They will not be disqualified if later we find out they are still alive. :)

Here is a list of characters you can write about.AncientAntrozBitilBotarCaraparChiroxGorastHydraxonIhuIcaraxJovanKodanKojolKrekkaKrikaLhikanMatoroNahoNidhikiMutranReysaSidorakSpiriahTridaxVamprahZaktanSay if I left anyone out.I hope there can be winning entries for all these characters.

Edited by A10
I miss BIONICLE.

Here is a list of characters you can write about.AncientAntrozBitilBotarCaraparChiroxGaurdianGorastIgnikaIhuIcaraxJovanKodanKojolKrekkaKrikaLhikanMatoroNahoNidhikiMutranReysaSidorakSpiriahVamprahZaktanSay if I left anyone out.I hope there can be winning entries for all these characters.
Ignika you can take out. The body's gone, but it still lives. And you forgot Hydraxon the original.-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

Here is a list of characters you can write about.AncientAntrozBitilBotarCaraparChiroxGaurdianGorastIgnikaIhuIcaraxJovanKodanKojolKrekkaKrikaLhikanMatoroNahoNidhikiMutranReysaSidorakSpiriahVamprahZaktanSay if I left anyone out.I hope there can be winning entries for all these characters.
Ignika you can take out. The body's gone, but it still lives. And you forgot Hydraxon the original.-Tomdroidser
Didn't Mata Nui's mind overwrite the Ignika's? And should Hydraxon count, since he's been sorta-ressurected?
I miss BIONICLE.

Not Guardian or Ignika.I don't know if it's literally meant to be someone who actually wrote memoirs or not, but Ignika certainly never sat down to write about the short time he existed. And the mask and conciousness are still alive.Guardian died in Reign of Shadows, which was in 2009. the time period we're writing about is anything up to the end of 2008/start of 2009

Not Guardian or Ignika.I don't know if it's literally meant to be someone who actually wrote memoirs or not, but Ignika certainly never sat down to write about the short time he existed. And the mask and conciousness are still alive.Guardian died in Reign of Shadows, which was in 2009. the time period we're writing about is anything up to the end of 2008/start of 2009
I think chapter one of Reign of Shadows qualifies as the start of 2009.And again, I'm pretty sure Mata Nui's mind overwrote the Ignika's (correct me if I'm wrong). The Ignika could have made observations while he (it?) was a mask, about the people trying to take/use it, and its gaurdians.
I miss BIONICLE.

I think chapter one of Reign of Shadows qualifies as the start of 2009.And again, I'm pretty sure Mata Nui's mind overwrote the Ignika's (correct me if I'm wrong). The Ignika could have made observations while he (it?) was a mask, about the people trying to take/use it, and its gaurdians.
The mask still exists, and the mind of the Mask still exists. It's a subserviant mind, having to do what Mata Nui says without question.It's like the men in an army. They have to do whatever their squadron leader says, but that doesn't make them dead (Until enemy fire hits them, anyway :P). Or like servants in a household in olden days. Just because you have a taskmaster doesn't mean that you don't have a mind.

The mask still exists, and the mind of the Mask still exists. It's a subserviant mind, having to do what Mata Nui says without question.It's like the men in an army. They have to do whatever their squadron leader says, but that doesn't make them dead (Until enemy fire hits them, anyway :P). Or like servants in a household in olden days. Just because you have a taskmaster doesn't mean that you don't have a mind.
Oh. Good to know that Iggy's still conscious. I'll remove him from the list.Also, should Mavrah be on the list, since he was only revealed to be alive after the 2009 storyline? And also, what about the original Hydraxon? Edited by A10
I miss BIONICLE.

I think chapter one of Reign of Shadows qualifies as the start of 2009.
No, I mean the time between the end of 2008 and the start of 2009. Before 2009.Here's what I answered already on the first page about Hydraxon:
Hydraxon and Dekar -- tricky ones! I think the safest thing to do here is go with the BS01 categorization. Hydraxon is dead, on the logic that his body died, although the copy does have his memories. But BS01 says this about Dekar:
Dekar's memories still lie dormant in the new Hydraxon, but he has no knowledge of his former life as a Matoran.
So technically Dekar is not really dead; his own memories are still in his own body in a new form, and hypothetically could be reawakened in the future. While Hydraxon's "revival" is not a clear revival of the same spirit as with Jaller, but a copy that was given the original's memories, so the original is still dead.So yes to Hydraxon (prior to his death in the past only!), no to Dekar.
Also, should Mavrah be on the list, since he was only revealed to be alive after the 2009 storyline?
I figured someone would ask this sooner or later. :P I do not consider Mavrah a possibility. Someone might be able to convince me otherwise, but I say no for two reasons. First, for the same reason Zaktan is okay even if he turns out to be the "one thought dead" -- at story present, he is thought dead, and at story present, Mavrah is known to be alive.More importantly, we never had confirmation that Mavrah was dead, and Greg said all along that if people really liked him, he could come back. (And people really liked him.) I never considered him dead because of this, and wasn't surprised to find out he wasn't. All we knew is that the Toa Metru lost sight of him.And just to confirm, Ignika is alive. Also, if not doing anything due to Mata Nui being in charge made him dead, Ignika spent most of its life doing nothing but being alive anyways, so you'd have to argue that he has usually been dead and had the power to occasionally come to life, which would still mean he isn't permanently dead. But more importantly, there's more to life than just interacting with the outside world; he can think, imagine, question, etc. Also, there's no reason to assume Mata Nui's consciousness won't ever leave, freeing up the Ignika to act by himself. Edited by bonesiii

I think chapter one of Reign of Shadows qualifies as the start of 2009.
No, I mean the time between the end of 2008 and the start of 2009. Before 2009.Here's what I answered already on the first page about Hydraxon:
Hydraxon and Dekar -- tricky ones! I think the safest thing to do here is go with the BS01 categorization. Hydraxon is dead, on the logic that his body died, although the copy does have his memories. But BS01 says this about Dekar:
Dekar's memories still lie dormant in the new Hydraxon, but he has no knowledge of his former life as a Matoran.
So technically Dekar is not really dead; his own memories are still in his own body in a new form, and hypothetically could be reawakened in the future. While Hydraxon's "revival" is not a clear revival of the same spirit as with Jaller, but a copy that was given the original's memories, so the original is still dead.So yes to Hydraxon (prior to his death in the past only!), no to Dekar.
Also, should Mavrah be on the list, since he was only revealed to be alive after the 2009 storyline?
I figured someone would ask this sooner or later. :P I do not consider Mavrah a possibility. Someone might be able to convince me otherwise, but I say no for two reasons. First, for the same reason Zaktan is okay even if he turns out to be the "one thought dead" -- at story present, he is thought dead, and at story present, Mavrah is known to be alive.More importantly, we never had confirmation that Mavrah was dead, and Greg said all along that if people really liked him, he could come back. (And people really liked him.) I never considered him dead because of this, and wasn't surprised to find out he wasn't. All we knew is that the Toa Metru lost sight of him.And just to confirm, Ignika is alive. Also, if not doing anything due to Mata Nui being in charge made him dead, Ignika spent most of its life doing nothing but being alive anyways, so you'd have to argue that he has usually been dead and had the power to occasionally come to life, which would still mean he isn't permanently dead. But more importantly, there's more to life than just interacting with the outside world; he can think, imagine, question, etc. Also, there's no reason to assume Mata Nui's consciousness won't ever leave, freeing up the Ignika to act by himself.
Ok. I've swapped Gaurdian for Hydraxon. Now the list is perfect (I think).
I miss BIONICLE.

when exactly did the "one thought dead" quote come up? Could it have referred to Mavrah?
No. It's from Sahdmad's Tale, Chapter 6. Annona lists "one though dead" among the people used to make the golden being. Here's the exact quote (courtesy of BS01):
“And who will deny me my feast?” asked Annona. “You, a pitiful amalgam of lesser races, bandits, thieves, and, yes, one thought dead? An experiment in desperation. You would stand against me?”
So definitely not Mavrah.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Zaktan is usually theorized because he could form a green mist, and I believe Greg ruled Makuta out. I didn't see the quote, though, so not sure if that was a direct statement, or inference from all known Makuta being dead or accounted for. If the latter the dead ones might be possible. But it need not be Zaktan. One possibility is that it's TSO, transformed by that virus, which may have been inspired by what happened to Zaktan. And could also be anybody else who also was transformed like Zaktan.

Why does everyone list Zaktan as the one thought dead? It's probably a Makuta.
Greg's stated that Makuta is dead for good; on the other hand, he's heavily implied that Zaktan is not dead.However, since we can't prove Zaktan's alive, we're allowed to write a story about him.Edit: Gah, ninja'd by Bonesii! Curses! :P Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Zaktan is usually theorized because he could form a green mist, and I believe Greg ruled Makuta out. I didn't see the quote, though, so not sure if that was a direct statement, or inference from all known Makuta being dead or accounted for. If the latter the dead ones might be possible. But it need not be Zaktan. One possibility is that it's TSO, transformed by that virus, which may have been inspired by what happened to Zaktan. And could also be anybody else who also was transformed like Zaktan.
It could be a Makuta that was thought dead, but is actually not (big surprise there). If it was a Makuta, my guess would be Krika or Icarax, since rather than being incinerated, they just had their molecules spread apart, so obsensibly their antidermis could recoalesce. (Is Krika still made of antidermis post-mutation?)
Why does everyone list Zaktan as the one thought dead? It's probably a Makuta.
Greg's stated that Makuta is dead for good; on the other hand, he's heavily implied that Zaktan is not dead.However, since we can't prove Zaktan's alive, we're allowed to write a story about him.Edit: Gah, ninja'd by Bonesii! Curses! :P
I mean a member of the Makuta species, not Teridax. I know there have been implications about Zaktan being alive, but when I read "green mist", antidermis was the first thing that came into my head. I mean, Zaktan was made up of a swarm of microscopic protodites, which don't necessarily have to be green.While we're on the subject of Teridax's death, why would having the vessel his antidermis was being carried in being destroyed have killed him? It didn't seem to stop him when his original armor and the Maxilos robot were destroyed. And, the fact that Takanuva stopped to wonder if he was really dead made me start to think that he wasn't. Now that I'm thinking about it, I would also consider Teridax to be a viable candidate for the one thought dead.
I miss BIONICLE.

We are going way off-topic here now. :P But I'll answer anyways.Yes, Krika was still antidermis. Locked into one shape. Icarax was still antidermis too as far as I recall, just turned back to solid form. Either one of those are good candidates (assuming Greg didn't rule out all Makuta), due to something being strange about them.Zaktan's protodites were always described as looking green in overall form. Perhaps just because he was mostly green, and with the gold mixed in he would look greenish yellow, not sure. Or maybe just the green parts would be green in flowing form. Either way, he's a candidate for green mist.Terry's death is one of the most oft-answered questions on here. Short answer, three things would kill him. First, his mind was stored in the computers, which were destroyed ("the body cannot live without the mind" to quote the Matrix), second, impacts create heat, and one of that magnitude would vaporize him (one of two normal ways to kill antidermis; burning), and finally even if he had seen it coming, disengaged, and somehow shielded himself from the heat, the catastrophic collision would instantly spread out his antidermis (the other normal way to kill antidermis). He was killed in a triple whammy -- and besides that, Greg confirmed he's really most sincerely dead. :) In any case it doesn't matter since the contest rules ban Teridax from being an option anyways.

Just FTR, what Greg said was that the green mist was not antidermis. That's what ruled the Makuta out.

Question:6. Was the makuta essence used in the making of Gold Skin sentient? Was it part of Teridax's?QUOTE(GregF)6) No, it was not Makuta essence.
So all dead Makuta are dead for sure. Which means that they can be written about for the contest. Edited by fishers64

We are going way off-topic here now. :P But I'll answer anyways.Yes, Krika was still antidermis. Locked into one shape. Icarax was still antidermis too as far as I recall, just turned back to solid form. Either one of those are good candidates (assuming Greg didn't rule out all Makuta), due to something being strange about them.Zaktan's protodites were always described as looking green in overall form. Perhaps just because he was mostly green, and with the gold mixed in he would look greenish yellow, not sure. Or maybe just the green parts would be green in flowing form. Either way, he's a candidate for green mist.Terry's death is one of the most oft-answered questions on here. Short answer, three things would kill him. First, his mind was stored in the computers, which were destroyed ("the body cannot live without the mind" to quote the Matrix), second, impacts create heat, and one of that magnitude would vaporize him (one of two normal ways to kill antidermis; burning), and finally even if he had seen it coming, disengaged, and somehow shielded himself from the heat, the catastrophic collision would instantly spread out his antidermis (the other normal way to kill antidermis). He was killed in a triple whammy -- and besides that, Greg confirmed he's really most sincerely dead. :) In any case it doesn't matter since the contest rules ban Teridax from being an option anyways.
That makes sense. I guess it was possible though.
Just FTR, what Greg said was that the green mist was not antidermis. That's what ruled the Makuta out.
Question:6. Was the makuta essence used in the making of Gold Skin sentient? Was it part of Teridax's?QUOTE(GregF)6) No, it was not Makuta essence.
So all dead Makuta are dead for sure. Which means that they can be written about for the contest.
Oh, that's interesting. I guess that really makes Zaktan the only viable candidate. I can't think of anyone else who would fit the description of "green mist". It really seemed like it was antidermis being described, though.Anyways, back to discussion of the contest!
I miss BIONICLE.