Edit: Movie Style Toa Mata, Take 2

Toa Turing

Many of you may have seen my old topic, and some grreat comments have inspired me to improve my designs. Here are the changes that I made:All: Color fixes, head realignment and scaling, removing parts of legs and torso for a less cluttered look.Tahu: Changed mask to better fit his personality.Lewa: A dramatically improved Mask, my best piece of work to date, IMOAnd here they are!TahuLewaKopakaOnuaPohatuGaliGalleryWhen the gallery is public, you may want to open up the old ones for a side-by-side comparisonI hope you like these!

I really need a better signature.

All right, these are amazing!First off, Tahu! This one is nearly perfect. The mask fits much better, and it looks fluid.Secondly, Lewa! I'll say it right here--that mask was not a good fix. It's a Matoran Hau with blacker cheeks. Don't just colorize the whole mask. Colorize the eyes yellow for more distinction and realism, and keep the black areas black. Repeated free select to avoid gaps and the like will help. I know there is no Movie Miru, so that's all I have to say on the subject. You get immense credit for making it at all.Kopaka is fine, but his mask is way too blurry, and pose too energetic for his character. I know there was another Nuju picture with a less...Hulk pose. Either use sharpen on the mask, or use blur on the body.Pohatu is also nearly perfect, but you should have free selected the limbs, removed them, and then flipped the torso. Following that, re-attach everything and add mask. Rotate torso in a manner that sets either the head straight, or head cocked at an angle. That depends on you.Onua is great, and the hunch is perfectly executed. But he had green eyes, I think. That needs some fixing.Gali needs yellow eyes, for sure. Shouldn't be too hard.All of them could use that ball piece on their heartlights, to match the Mata. Of course, Gali either gets nothing or the hand piece, depending on whether this is possible.I know this sounds a bit commanding, so take everything I said as suggestions to make them fully accurate. Much better than your last attempt though, so 7/10!

Pk57sNJ.jpg