PBZP B : Vahki-Upgraded Toa

Onewa7

This is a PBZP for Blendercat Toa of Coldplay, he requested me a white, metru blue and possibly metru green Toa with a Matatu and two swords. So here is it, upgraded with Vahki technology (hence the blades) because I thought it'd look cool.Vahki-upgraded ToaI literally "recycled" Tornado Toad (PBZP T #2) to build this guy. That's why the torso design is the same. And quite a lot of TT's pieces are back in Blendercat. Just wanted to try the "MOC-recycling" technique I thought of recently. Thoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

• 3 weeks later...

That's pretty cool. I really like the legs and arms, although the emblems on the shoulders get to me but I am VERY OCD about that sort of thing.The torso looks cool, much better than I could do so I am in no position to gripe :PAnyways, seems to be a fitting interpretation. Thanks.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

The general shape is nice, the blades just look well. The torso and forearms are the best IMO. However, the trans-green strongly clashes with the otherwise good colour scheme, white or blue armour would look much better.

Edited by Ehlekdude

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

This is pretty cool. I particularly like the lower leg design, and even though I frown on using HF pieces in a bionicle Moc, I think you pulled it off nicely in this Moc. In the end, it does look like a vahki-upgraded toa.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Thanks all!@FF Ice Master and Ehlekdude: Yeah I know they clash so much... I tried to put other dark green pieces in the torso and legs, but they aren't as noticeable as these shells.@Blendercat: Glad you like it, I used the Stormer shell because its white and blue print was matching the color scheme, but I have only one so I had to use the Rocka shell too...@Bulik: In my opinion HF and Bionicle pieces can work together, I just have to make a good incorporation. Glad it looks like a Vahki, apart from the feet and weapons I wasn't that sure of its look.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!