Vultraz's Journey Returns

Voltex

What if things happened differently? Vultraz’s Journey ReturnsJail Break, Part 1Chapter 1 – The Punch LineiBrow Comedy Productions The Diner “Alright, what’s on the menu today?” Turaga Vakama asked, tottering into the diner, leaving the glass doors to slam shut with a crash and a rather large crack.“Same as always, duh.” Jaller told the Turaga, pointing up at the menu above his head. The Turaga squinted at the menu.“I think I’ll just have a coffee today.” Turaga Vakama decided.“Awesome.” Jaller said. The Ta-Matoran grabbed the coffee making machine, thrusting a mug underneath it, as coffee poured down.“That’s seven dollars.” Jaller told Turaga Vakama.“SEVEN DOLARS?! THAT’S ROBBERY!”“No, it’s not. You’re paying for two litres.”“Ah... right.” Turaga Vakama shoved his hand into his pocket, feeling around for change. “All I’ve got is $5.50.” Jaller clicked his fingers; an instant later, Vamprah and Gorast lunged out of the shadows, latching on to the protesting Turaga Vakama.“What are you doing?!” he cried. “Where are you taking me?!” Toa Hahli stepped up to the counter, grabbing the mug of scalding coffee out of Jaller’s hand.“Thanks!” she gasped, chugging it down. “ARGH, MY THROAT!”“What do you expect?” Jaller snorted. “It’s burning hot.”“I DEMAND A REFUND!” Toa Hahli screamed into his face. Jaller was sent sprawling by the sound waves, landing on his face on top of the over behind him.“WHY IS THIS EVEN HERE?!” he screamed, running into the kitchens and dunking his head into a vat.His head was promptly lit on fire; the vat was full of grease.“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!” Vultraz lazily held the bathroom door open for the Ta-Matoran, allowing Jaller to rush in to the sinks and begin dousing himself.“What do you need?” he asked Toa Hahli, yawning.“A refund.”“I saw you. You didn’t pay. You think I’m stupid?” he questioned.“A little, yes.” Toa Hahli told him. Vultraz drew his fist back and punched Hahli in the face; an instant later, he was face down on the ground, his hands being cuffed behind him.“What did he do to you, madam?” Toa Hewkii asked.“Don’t speak to me like I’m some innocent old lady!” Toa Hahli snapped, slapping Toa Hewkii across the face. “I’m an officer just like you!”“Fine!” Toa Hewkii muttered, rubbing his bruised cheek. “What did he do to you?!”“He punched me in the face.”“...I honestly doubt that.” Toa Hewkii replied uncomfortably, taking a step back. “Do you, now?” Toa Hahli whispered dangerously, stepping closer to him.“IF YOU DON’T MIND, I’d like to get off the floor!” Vultraz interrupted. “It’s kinda dirty down here, you know. Vezon hasn’t cleaned yet.”Both Toa froze.“You have... Vezon... on cleaning?” Toa Hewkii whispered.“Well, yeah,” Vultraz started. “He fails at doing everything else-” Toa Hewkii interrupted him by grabbing Vultraz by the throat and slamming him into the wall.“That’s it, no warning.” The Toa of stone told him. “You’re under arrest for being completely insane.”“Aw, come on!” Vultraz protested, attempting to wriggle out of Toa Hewkii’s grip. “You’re not being fair!”“I am so.” Toa Hewkii snorted. “You have Vezon on cleaning!”“Alright, so maybe he isn’t the best, but-” Vultraz began, ending as Toa Hewkii threw him into a table.“Ouch!” “All Vezon does is clean with his drool!” Toa Hewkii groaned. “It’s disgusting!”“He’s actually getting better with that.” Vultraz responded. “He actually uses soap now- and if he doesn’t it means he just hasn’t cleaned, period.” “I don’t care.” Toa Hahli said, grabbing Vultraz by the mask. “Now you’re coming with us, because you are going to jail, no questions asked." Later on, in Jail: “Why, hello there!” a voice said enthusiastically, as Vultraz was tossed into his cell. “Imagine you being the one to join me in here!”Vultraz groaned, turning around.“Hello, Kopeke.” He replied.“Hello.” Kopeke grinned. “How’s life?”“Very bad.” Vultraz answered. “And it just got worse, seeing as we’re not even five feet apart, but I’m not allowed to kill you.” “Yeah, I thought you might say that.” Kopeke said casually. “That’s why I’m in here. I went and destroyed the Great Furnace so that I’d be in here, where you couldn’t touch me.”Vultraz turned to the Ko-Matoran, grinning maliciously.“Uh... why are you grinning like that?” Kopeke asked him, edging away.“Because I might not be able to kill you in here...” Vultraz trailed off. “But I can still brutally beat you to a pulp.” Kopeke screamed; the guard outside simply rolled his eyes before returning to his newspaper.“Shut up.” He called into the cell.Vultraz ignored him, as he was busy punching the daylights out of Kopeke. Meanwhile, Back at the Diner: “They simply can’t lock him up for that!” Bitil protested.“You, good sir, are right.” Vezon nodded. “Indeed, if anything, I believe Icarax should go to jail.”“Why me?!” Icarax exclaimed.“Well, you clearly deserve it.” Vezon told him. “After all, you’re the one who recommended me for the job.”“No I’m not!” Icarax exclaimed flabbergasted. “What is he talking about?” Bitil shrugged.“Regardless, we should break him out.”“I don’t really want to, actually.” Jaller replied. “He never treats me with respect.”“That’s because nobody likes you.” Bitil pointed out.“But-”“At least he pays you! Now shut up!” Bitil sighed. “That’s why we’re busting him out. If we don’t, we don’t get paid. And then we starve, and die.”“That sounds boring.” Vezon shook his head. “Let’s go save him.”“Indeed, let’s.” To Be Continued.... Next time on Vultraz’s Journey Returns:

“So, what you’re saying is, I’m stuck in here until I stop beating up Kopeke?” Vultraz asked.“Yes, that would be correct.” Turaga Dume responded. “And that would also mean you forfeit your diner to me.”Vultraz sagged. “This isn’t fair.”“Life isn’t fair.”“Tell me about it.”

I announce my return with the next installment of The Vultraz Trilogy, first chapter re-posted here for your convenience. Expect chapters 2 & 3 within the next few days- they'll be slightly edited. Welcome to the final chapter of The Vultraz Trilogy. Get ready for the final battle with Vultraz's greatest enemy. -ibrow Edited by Hahli Husky

Well I better hop onto this on the first chapter when there aren't already eight pages (or twenty in the case of the first time I did that, but homework was much lighter before High School*). It seems good so far. A little bit of randomness at first which was kinda cool, but not set to overload like it so often may be seen. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: *Liez, I have less Homework now, and I swear everything is getting easier.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Good intro chapter. Hahli and then randomness of jail was funny, as well as Kopeke getting beat up. -MT

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Looking back it seems a little too random, but I didn't want to change everything about this chapter.

Well I better hop onto this on the first chapter when there aren't already eight pages (or twenty in the case of the first time I did that, but homework was much lighter before High School*). It seems good so far. A little bit of randomness at first which was kinda cool, but not set to overload like it so often may be seen. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: *Liez, I have less Homework now, and I swear everything is getting easier.

Good to see you here, Levacius! (Both on new BZP and as a fan of Vultraz).Also yes, it is always a good idea to jump on board at the beginning.

Good good good ibrow. Very good to see you back! Where is TvT? ~TTG~

It's good to be back man. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. :)Tahu vs. Tahu is taking a little while to get organized; the first post has A LOT of code that I'm having to do over again, and that takes time.

Your back! And your front, you're both here! I'm glad to see the topic come back. How will the situation go this time around? And will there be guest stars?

That first sentence might be worthy of a quote in my siggy! I dunno how it will go. Actually I do, but you don't. Guest stars = yes. I will announce something on the matter after Chapter 3. -ibrow EDIT: Oh dear lord, why?! The title is spelt wrong... :(Would the mods change it if I asked? Edited by ibrow

Spelt is spelled wrong too :) :). Can't wait for Chapter 2. ~TTG~

Well this is just great, isn't it? Anyway, Chapter 2: Vultraz’s Journey ReturnsJail Break, Part 2Chapter 2 – All Your Diner Are Belong to UsBy iBrow Comedy Productions Metru-Nui Jail Vultraz threw Kopeke into the corner, turning away as the guard began rapping on the bars of his cell.“If you haven’t noticed, I’m busy right now.” Vultraz snapped, preparing to go back to beating up Kopeke.“If you hadn’t noticed, you’ve got a visitor.” The guard retorted.“That would be enough, Toa Lewa.” A familiar voice said.“Yes, Turaga Dume.” Lewa replied. “Hey, Turaga.” Vultraz yawned, stepping up to the bars. “What’re you doing here?”“I’m here to tell you that I am going to be taking your diner soon.” Turaga Dume informed him. “Because you’ve landed yourself in jail, and are repeatedly beating up my friend Kopeke here, your diner is returned to me, to do as I please with it.” “So, what you’re saying is, I’m stuck in here until I stop beating up Kopeke?” Vultraz asked.“Yes, that would be correct.” Turaga Dume responded. “And that would also mean you forfeit your diner to me.”Vultraz sagged. “This isn’t fair.”“Life isn’t fair.”“Tell me about it.” Vultraz moaned, leaning against the wall. “How long do I have until I lose it?”“Tomorrow.”“WHAT THE F-” “Oh, and by the way...” Turaga Dume cut him off. “If you somehow manage to escape from here, come see me. The diner is going to be mine within the next few weeks unless you do what I ask.”“Which is?”“Escape and you’ll find out.” The Turaga replied, leaving. Meanwhile, at the Diner: “Alright, so here’s the plan.” Bitil began. “Vezon is going to walk into the front and start yammering on about something or another. Meanwhile, Icarax and Antroz are-”“Uh, excuse me?” Onepu questioned, interrupted him. “I asked for extremely hot and spicy curly fries, not extremely not spicy curly fries.”“Krika, would you do the honours?” Bitil asked.“Sure.” Krika replied, sounding bored. The white Makuta reached forwards with his disturbingly long pincer and stabbed it right into Onepu’s eye, causing the Onu-Matoran to screech in pain and run off howling.“There, it is done.”“You sound like a zombie dude. Lighten up, man!” Antroz clapped him on the back. “As I was saying,” Bitil continued, “Icarax and Antroz are going to destroy the guards; that leaves Krika, Mutran, and I to get into Vultraz’s cell and rescue him.”“What about me?” Jaller asked. “You can’t honestly expect me to just sit here.”“Oh no, absolutely not.” Bitil assured him. “You’re the one who gets to lead the Metru-Nui police department all over Metru-Nui.”“...I freaking hate your guts.”“Sadly, I don’t have guts.” “What about when I inevitably get caught?” Jaller countered. “Then what, hmm? I am NOT spending the rest of my life in jail for you guys.”“Don’t worry.” Bitil waved him off. “Someone mysteriously donated us enough money to bail someone out of jail AND rent a ship to Xia and back.”“Strange.” Antroz commented.Bitil shrugged. “It’s free money. I’m not complaining.” Later on, in the Coliseum: Turaga Dume sat in his throne room at his desk, stacks of paper everywhere. Most of the time being the lead businessman in Metru-Nui (not to mention being the leader of the entire area) stank, but when he got the chance to re-claim ownership of a building like Vultraz’s Diner, he loved seeing the lives of the former owners crushed.“It’s just so evil!” He cried gleefully, examining his plans for taking the diner. “Hey, boss?” a voice called, as his door was smashed open, “Oops; uh, sorry about the door; uh, we were just wondering, are you sure you want You-Know-Who in on this?”“Yes, yes, of course.” Turaga Dume answered irritably. “And begin the preparations for the voyage as well; if Vultraz makes it out of that jail, I want him in it.”“Yes sir!” “Oh, and Balta?” Turaga Dume said as the Ta-Matoran went to exit the room, “If you ever manage to destroy one more door in this entire coliseum you’re dead.”“Uh... yes sir....” Balta saluted and hurried off, gulping audibly. Metru-Nui Police Department (Ta-Metru): “Hewkii! Hahli! We’ve got some random Ta-Matoran by the name of Jaller speeding around Metru-Nui with a stolen vehicle.” Toa Nuparu called. “Get a team together and go after him.”“Yes sir.” Toa Hewkii replied tiredly, rubbing his eyes. “Hey Hahli, is there any coffee left?”Toa Hahli grabbed the coffee pot and chugged the ice cold coffee that was left in it.“Nope, none at all.”“Darn it... this is gonna suck.” To Be Continued.... Next time on Vultraz’s Journey Returns:

“Argh!”“Argh!”“Argh!”“ARRRRRRGH!”

>>Several things go wrong for many different people; what goes wrong, and for who? Find out next time on Vultraz’s Journey Returns! There are some additions to this chapter, and some small edits to existing things.Hope you enjoyed it! Chapter 3 coming soon!AlsoIamsortofquesitoningwhytahuvstahuisn'tmorepopularthanthisyet. -ibrow

Vultraz sagged. “This isn’t fair.”“Life isn’t fair.”“Tell me about it.” Vultraz moaned, leaning against the wall. “How long do I have until I lose it?”

Indeed. Well, good job Mr. iBrow. It'll take a while to figure out all the characters, considering this is the first of this series I've read, but it'll come eventually. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Interesting chapter. I see the plot it unfolding.

“Uh, excuse me?” Onepu questioned, interrupted him. “I asked for extremely hot and spicy curly fries, not extremely not spicy curly fries.”“Krika, would you do the honours?” Bitil asked.“Sure.” Krika replied, sounding bored.The white Makuta reached forwards with his disturbingly long pincer and stabbed it right into Onepu’s eye, causing the Onu-Matoran to screech in pain and run off howling.

CLASSIC!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Vultraz sagged. “This isn’t fair.”“Life isn’t fair.”“Tell me about it.” Vultraz moaned, leaning against the wall. “How long do I have until I lose it?”

Indeed. Well, good job Mr. iBrow. It'll take a while to figure out all the characters, considering this is the first of this series I've read, but it'll come eventually. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
You'll get the hang of it- there is indeed a lot of characters in the first few chapters, but the core few should be apparent by Chapter 5. Maybe Chapter 8. Definitely by Chapter 10.

Oh man. I wonder who it is saying the Arghs. Hmmmm. Looks like getting bailed out of jail means becoming someones worker....... and I don't think Vultraz likes that.

Vultraz hates it unless he is the boss. So yes.Also I sort of forget who says the arghs. But they are there.

Interesting chapter. I see the plot it unfolding.

“Uh, excuse me?” Onepu questioned, interrupted him. “I asked for extremely hot and spicy curly fries, not extremely not spicy curly fries.”“Krika, would you do the honours?” Bitil asked.“Sure.” Krika replied, sounding bored. The white Makuta reached forwards with his disturbingly long pincer and stabbed it right into Onepu’s eye, causing the Onu-Matoran to screech in pain and run off howling.

CLASSIC!
Plot is unfolding indeed. Also that moment is pretty kewl.

Hey, another chapter. Nice work! Yes, why do you pick on Jaller so much? It makes no sense. And why is it that Jaller is supposedly a matoran when Nuparu, Hahli, and Hewkii are Toa?

Thanks.Because Jaller is fun to pick on. It has been that way since 2008.I dunno. I just like Jaller as a Matoran. I dislike Vultraz having any Toa allies. Don't ask, I don't know. -ibrow

This comedy is hilarious, I especially liked this part:

“What about when I inevitably get caught?” Jaller countered. “Then what, hmm? I am NOT spending the rest of my life in jail for you guys.”“Don’t worry.” Bitil waved him off. “Someone mysteriously donated us enough money to bail someone out of jail AND rent a ship to Xia and back.”“Strange.” Antroz commented.Bitil shrugged. “It’s free money. I’m not complaining.”

Makes me want to get back into comedy writing myself. :) :P -Heat

Yay, no more VULTRAAZ! Good chapter. Poor Jaller... ~TTG~

Indeed. Hahli Husky is very kind. Also never, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER feel sorry for Jaller. Ever.

This comedy is hilarious, I especially liked this part:

“What about when I inevitably get caught?” Jaller countered. “Then what, hmm? I am NOT spending the rest of my life in jail for you guys.”“Don’t worry.” Bitil waved him off. “Someone mysteriously donated us enough money to bail someone out of jail AND rent a ship to Xia and back.”“Strange.” Antroz commented.Bitil shrugged. “It’s free money. I’m not complaining.”

Makes me want to get back into comedy writing myself. :) :P -Heat
You should totally get back into comedy writing.Also that part is pretty sweet. It's one of two or three parts that were added into this chapter to help it fit into the new "Vultraz's Journey Returns" storyline.

Whoa whoa whoa... DUME gets the diner? This is too much to comprehend. Good chappy as always. Sure hope Vultraz gets out of there soon, though. -MT

I never said that... stopreadingmymindyoupsychic -ibrow Also, if you guys are enjoying this, you should check out Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath as well.I'm not sure why, but it really seems to be floundering post wise. None of the fans are posting (except for like three of them).And I know at least two-four of them are on BZP already.

Next chapter is up right now. :PAnd also, Kongu is a Matoran. Just sayin'. Vultraz’s Journey ReturnsJail Break, Part 3Chapter 3 – Back to the DinerBy iBrow Comedy Productions Po-Metru: Metru-Nui Jail Vultraz jumped up as his ceiling exploded, hitting his head on a piece of rubble. Moaning and clutching his mask, the shadow Matoran stared at the sky for a moment until the face of Bitil peered over the edge. “Are you alone?” the Makuta asked.“No... Kopeke’s in here as well.”“I see. Can we leave him behind?” Bitil asked.“Doubt it.” Vultraz muttered. “Sounds like you’ve gone terrorist on this place.”“We have.” Krika told him, crawling down into the cell. “It’s kinda sad, actually. You’d think we could be more creative.” “Hurry up!” Bitil urged. “We don’t know how long Icarax and Antroz can give us!”Vultraz climbed up onto Krika’s back and reluctantly offered his hand to Kopeke.“Are you coming?” he questioned.“Are you going to throw me off once we’re fifty feet in the air?” Kopeke asked.“Actually, now that you’ve said it that seems like a good idea....” Vultraz trailed off.Krika sighed. “Just get on, white guy.” Kopeke muttered something inaudible but nonetheless took Vultraz’s hand and pulled himself onto Krika’s back.“Remind me why I’m the one being used by a horse?” Krika said to Bitil.“Because you’re strong.”“Icarax is stronger. And so is Antroz.”“That’s why they’re fighting the guards.” “Well, I’m not helping you in the future.” Krika informed him. “Since I have to do this, two things that you desperately need me to do will not be done.”Bitil shrugged, not believing a word the white Makuta was saying. Meanwhile, in Le-Metru: Jaller sped through the streets of Le-Metru, closely pursued by Hewkii, Hahli, and several Vahki. His speeder crashed into an Ussal Cart and he flew into the air, screaming.“That was worth seven hundred Pokos, you!” the rider bellowed after him.“So sorry!” Jaller called back, turning to see the rider’s face.“Hey dude, watch out!” a Le-Matoran exclaimed, leaping onto the speeder with him. “You suck at driving this! Watch out for the walls!” “Who are you?!” Jaller screamed as the Le-Matoran swerved rapidly through the streets of Le-Metru.“The name’s Kongu, man!” his companion yelled back. “I’m an ace street racer! I’m well known in these parts for being the coolest dude around, dude!”“They’re catching up!”“I know, man! They always do! We’ll just jump into this chute right HERE!” “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-” Jaller was cut off as they hit the chute and he slammed into a piece of cargo and instantly fell unconscious.“Not cool, dude. Not cool at all.” Kongu shook his head, disappointed. Hewkii and Hahli leapt into the chute behind them, along with four of the Vahki. A look of worry flashed across Kongu’s face, but the Le-Matoran shook it off and grabbed Jaller’s arm, looking for the first possible exit. The Coliseum Conference Room “So you said you had a proposition for me, Turaga?” Mazeka asked lazily, sliding into a chair and resting his legs on the table. “You don’t mind if I have a smoke, do you?”“I do mind, actually.” Turaga Dume replied. “And get your feet off the table! People eat there!”“So?”“Do it or I kill you.” Mazeka rolled his eyes and did as he was told, leaning forward.“So?” he repeated. “What is it?”“I’d like to hire you for a voyage.” Turaga Dume began. “The Matoran Vultraz has recently been placed in jail, and his hold on the diner expires next week. I’m eager to re-claim it and crush him, but I need help.” Mazeka snorted.“How do you need help?” he asked. “You have all of Metru-Nui at your disposal. You have the guy in jail.”“I am aware of that. He has already escaped with the help of his friends, and by now will be back in Dine-Metru.”“Oh yeah... he bought that Metru off of you last year with Ta-Metru. It was all over the news.”“Yes, well, if I can get him dead or exiled from Metru-Nui, then those two Metru will then belong to me.” Turaga Dume informed him. “Thus everything will be perfect again.” The Ko-Matoran was silent for several minutes, pondering.“I still don’t see why you want my help.”“I understand that you have a personal feud with Vultraz... you could do whatever you wish to him.” Turaga Dume informed the gang leader. “Very well.” Mazeka decided. “I’ll help you.”“Good.” Turaga Dume smiled. “I was beginning to fear I would have to kill you. Balta will show you the weapons chamber. You can take anything you want.”Mazeka nodded and followed Balta out of the Conference Room, leaving Turaga Dume alone. Anything I want, eh? Mazeka thought. Dangerous words, Turaga. This voyage... shall be interesting indeed. The Diner: Vultraz jumped off of Krika’s back, dragging Kopeke with him.“So you’re scared of heights, eh?” he asked the Ko-Matoran.“Shut up.” Kopeke muttered, shivering.Vultraz turned to Antroz and Icarax. “Throw this guy in the dungeons with the others. And I want you two to help guard now.”The two Makuta nodded and began dragging Kopeke away. “Uh... what others, sir?” Mutran asked.Vultraz glanced at the Makuta, a frown on his face.“What?”“Oh, nothing...” Vultraz said, still frowning. “I thought you were a pile of goop, that’s all... hmm....”“Um... okay....” Mutran trailed off. “Anyway, what others?” “Oh, right.” Vultraz nodded. “We got Lewa Phantoka, Matoro Mahri, Kopaka Phantoka, and Pohatu Phantoka captured. Along with several others over the last few months. Maybe I’ll show you sometime.”“I see. Is that where Avak, Reidak, Vezok, and Thok disappeared to five months ago?”“Oh, no!” Vultraz shook his head. “We ate Avak, remember? Avak Stew.”“Ah, right.”“You have such a bad memory.”“What?” “Hold on a minute...” Vultraz trailed off, “Where’s Jaller?” To Be Continued... Next time on Vultraz’s Journey Returns:

“Hey Vezok?”“Yeah Reidak?”“When do you think we get to leave?”“Why would you want to leave?”“It’s too dark.”“Baby. At least we get pizza every day.”“I’m sick of pizza.”“Stop complaining, Reidak. Good grief.”

>> We go to the Dungeons! Another jail! Who’s locked up down there? Find out next time on Vultraz’s Journey Returns! How was it? This is one of my worse chapters, to be honest; far too chaotic. The next one should be better. -ibrow

Kopeke probably shouldn't have mentioned that option. Excited for a Vultraz-Mazeka battle. That should be loads of fun. KUTGW. -MT

Vultraz/Mazeka battle might be coming sooner than you think.

Chaos, confusion...I guess if your name is Vultraz, that's normal. And just why are so many people locked up?

*Shrug* -ibrow

The second annual Vultraz Halloween special is coming over the weekend everybody, along with Chapter 4, the first new chapter in this comedy since April! Also, be sure to check out Toa Zehvor MT's blog over the weekend for important news on Vultraz's Journey Returns and other related Vultraz projects- including Gamma... -ibrow EDIT: Looks like today is your (sort of) lucky day everybody; it got posted sooner than I thought. Good news: You'll get to find out what the heck I'm talking about when I say Gamma. Bad news: the Vultraz stuff isn't ready yet. CLICK HERE to see everything.Link isn't working huh. Click below. http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1420&showentry=107470

Edited by ibrow

Chapter 4 arrives! Your character post will come soon! As well as the guest star form! Vultraz’s Journey ReturnsDume’s Request, Part 1Chapter 4 – Of Jobs and ScapegoatsiBrow Comedy Productions The Coliseum.... Vultraz sighed as he stepped out of the chute right outside the coliseum, with Zaktan and Bitil behind him.“Remind why we’re here again, boss.” Bitil said, glancing from side to side nervously.“We’re here because Dume mentioned a job for me.” Vultraz replied. “We’re here because my diner, Ta-Metru, and Dine-Metru will all belong to him within the week if I don’t do what he asks. We’re here because Jaller, whom you used as a scapegoat, is missing.” “We’re here... because of Jaller.” Bitil responded, clearly disappointed.“Yes.” Vultraz nodded. “I’m not mad at you; Jaller’s the perfect scapegoat. It’s fun to make him cry. However, if he dies, I need to replace him. And finding someone as fun to make fun of as Jaller would be very hard.”“I gotta agree with that one, boss.” Bitil agreed. Zaktan nudged the two of them silently, nodding towards the entrance to the coliseum, where a Ko-Matoran was walking towards them, smiling.“Oh dear lord....” Vultraz muttered.“It’s Mazeka.” Bitil finished.Zaktan nodded in agreement as he shifted into his cloud form, until only his face could be seen. “Hello once again, Vultraz.” Mazeka smirked as he arrived. “Balta, Gorast, and I will be your escorts today. I hope you don’t mind.”“No... not at all.” Vultraz replied through gritted teeth. “Absolutely not.”“Great!” Mazeka clapped his hands together. “Let’s all go inside.” Inside the Coliseum Meeting Room: Vultraz took a seat at the end of the table; Bitil sat down on his left, while Zaktan decided to hover behind him. The still smirking Mazeka sat on Turaga Dume’s right, putting his feet up onto the table and leaning back. Balta was on Dume’s left; from there Gorast, Toa Hewkii, Toa Hahli, Toa Nuparu, and Tridax sat, leaving the seat on Vultraz’s right empty. To Mazeka’s right, Jaller was sitting chained to the chair gagged; beside Jaller a Le-Matoran was in the same situation. From there Atakus and Sarda sat. “You have... quite the company.” Vultraz spoke to Turaga Dume.The Turaga smiled sadly. “It is unfortunate that the Mazekas must join this conference-”Mazeka scowled.“-but I knew you would not cooperate with me unless there was a threat.” Turaga Dume continued. “Should you accept this job offer, these will be your travel companions.”“And others as well.” Mazeka put in pointedly. “What job offer?” Vultraz questioned. “What job requires you to kidnap one of my employees?”Turaga Dume smiled. “I wish you to go on a voyage for me, to the island of Voya-Nui.”Vultraz glanced at Bitil; the Makuta shrugged. “No.” Vultraz responded. “Brutaka lives there. The entirety of Mount Valmai is his fortress.”“Precisely.” Turaga Dume told him. “And that is what I require.”“His fortress? Why?!”“No, not his fortress.” Turaga Dume shook his head. “His mask.” Vultraz was speechless. Glancing over to see Mazeka calmly inspecting his fingernails told him that he’d be doing the dirty work.“If I don’t go?” he challenged.“You, Bitil, Jaller, Kongu, and Zaktan all die.” Mazeka responded. “And the diner- along with every employee in it- will be destroyed. Dine-Metru and Ta-Metru will belong to Turaga Dume.” “Well, boss?” Bitil whispered. “We gonna do it?”Vultraz remained silent, contemplating the consequences.“Zaktan?” he whispered, turning around. “Could you...?”The Skakdi shook his head. Vultraz cursed under his breath. “Fine. I’ll join your stupid voyage.” He told Dume. “I want two days. I need to decide who’s coming with me.”Turaga Dume smiled kindly, as if they were the best of friends.“I knew I could count on you, Vultraz.” He said, standing. “Mazeka, please release the prisoners.” Mazeka sighed before yanking on Jaller’s chains. The Ta-Matoran spun out of his chair, crashing down onto the table.“Ow.”Kongu was freed next, far more gracefully than Jaller.“Dude, that was not cool!” he complained. “I’m like, one hundred percent ouch right now man. Not cool. Not cool at all.” Mazeka kicked the two of them into the waiting Bitil. Vultraz stood, beckoned to his side, and strode out the door. When they were gone, Mazeka turned to Turaga Dume.“Things go as planned?”“Absolutely.” Turaga Dume nodded. “Gather the rest of you best members. On the third day of the voyage I want you to be in control of the ship.”“And the captain?”“Allow him to choose his side when you strike. I am sure he will make the right choice. And if he doesn’t... that’s why I have selected Atakus to join you.” Turaga Dume replied. Mazeka nodded, signalling to his gang members.“Come on crew. Zone out to Po-Metru. We need to have our own meeting.”Once Mazeka’s gang had left themselves, Turaga Dume spoke to Balta and Atakus.“I wish for you two to remain in contact with me throughout the voyage.” He informed them. “Once you have the mask, use these to summon me.” He handed two purple jewels to them; one to Balta, one to Atakus. The one given to Balta was significantly larger than the other.“Why do we need two?” Atakus asked. “There’s only of one of you.”“Yours will summon me.” Turaga Dume told him. “Balta’s jewel will summon someone far more important and powerful then me. Just as you serve me, I serve him. As should we all.”“What’s his name?” Balta asked curiously.“You will learn it in time.” Turaga Dume replied. “He is the almighty, however. And once, his name was Gamma.” To Be Continued.... How was it? Also, check out the link to information on Gamma in the post above this! You may discover something important! Like, I dunno... thefactthatI'mwritingastorystarringALMIGHTYcoughcoughcough -ibrow

Gamma once was the lord guy who created Vultraz to stop him if he went crazy. He went crazy, changed his name, and Boom! He's All ALMIGHTY. He then got messed into another world where bionicles were toys, i think? Then, im not sure, but his army was temporarily defeated while he was there trying to gain control? It this theory correct?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Gamma once was the lord guy who created Vultraz to stop him if he went crazy. He went crazy, changed his name, and Boom! He's All ALMIGHTY. He then got messed into another world where bionicles were toys, i think? Then, im not sure, but his army was temporarily defeated while he was there trying to gain control? It this theory correct?

No. -ibrow

I was gonna make a theory, but then JL got shut down really quickly, so I'll save face and just wait to find out what happens.Anyways, good chapter, as per standard of iBrow. The part with the Matoran getting freed was my favorite.And such.-MT

xDYeah, you guys are gonna have to wait to truly find out about Gamma. If I'm correct, the preview in my Omegafest day did give a hint or two towards who Gamma is, but I don't really want you guys to know until I release it anyway.I still can't decide whether it should go into Epics or my Blog.-ibrow