Design a Vehicle for the Lego Movie

Once again, the Lego Group is calling for the help of their fans in exchange for fame, fortune, and the chance to see your Lego model featured in the upcoming movie, Lego: The Motion Picture. The only rules are that you design an original vehicle of your choosing and submit it to the official Facebook page before this December, and the grand prize is the chance to see your design in action as well as a fantastic $1,000 USD! Unfortunately the contest is only available to residents of the US and Canada, but if you're eligible, this is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Why are you still reading this? Get building!View the full article

Hmm How interesting. I may just enter. I don't have a facebook profile but I can submit it through my Parents one. There is one rule that you left out Hapori. The vehicle must have looked like something else before it was a vehicle. Like a castle that turns into a race car.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I was working on a vehicle anyways, so I'll just enter it in this. :biggrin:
same.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

*Sees contest and is all like AWESOME :D**Wonders where the Terms & Conditions are hidden**Finds them**WTH? US and Canada only? mad.gif*Good luck to anyone who wishes to participate, though. This is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime chance, so try to make something out of it if you can!-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...