• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Corruption

Terra Nuvas Comics United Comic Society

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 12:31 PM

Deteriorating New comic. It explains (kinda) why Terra's arm fell off.Oh, and new Sig :D

Edited by Terra Nuva, Aug 07 2012 - 12:32 PM.

sig2_0.png

#82 Online Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 12:47 PM

I really like the reflection effects in Terra Nuva's mind. Also, OES NOES!

67tlbk.png

#83 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 02:32 PM

The suspense is too good! If the brain is deteriorating, does that mean Terra will soon be dead for real? I guess only time will tell...

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#84 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,998 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 06:28 PM

So that's why the brain was damaged...Or, in the comic world, the other way around. I KNOW, I'LL USE THE MATRIX OF--Whoops. Anyway, I like how your story is fun and cohesive, with epic moments. Just keeps getting better and better.

#85 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 06:42 PM

I really like the reflection effects in Terra Nuva's mind. Also, OES NOES!

The suspense is too good! If the brain is deteriorating, does that mean Terra will soon be dead for real? I guess only time will tell...

We shall see ;)

So that's why the brain was damaged...Or, in the comic world, the other way around.I KNOW, I'LL USE THE MATRIX OF--Whoops. Anyway, I like how your story is fun and cohesive, with epic moments. Just keeps getting better and better.

LOL Why thank you sir :) (YES TOO MANY EMOTICONS)PixelatedOh No Somebody is pixelated EDIT:Oh look, a graphical fail. Looks like I forgot the reflection. I will just fix that. Fixed

Edited by Terra Nuva, Aug 07 2012 - 06:50 PM.

sig2_0.png

#86 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,998 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 06:47 PM

Along with the lack of an arm. Then again, his foot was fixed too. It looks more like a fluctuating than a steady vanishing.

#87 Offline Flux: The Explorer

• Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 06:56 PM

I noticed that Terra's arm is back. Also, since his father is slowly pixelating away, does that mean we won't see him again in the next comics?

Edited by FF Ice Master, Aug 07 2012 - 06:56 PM.

pWPTu7m.jpg

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

~ Kai, Ninjago

#88 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 06:58 PM

EPIC FAIL!It's fixed now :P

sig2_0.png

#89 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 11:36 PM

I Need YouThis starts a very emotional set of comics

sig2_0.png

#90 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 03:12 PM

Proper CareThis is more like a half comic because it is the same scene in each panel, but it is important to the story. Introducing Zyke the Destroyer and PhoenixFireEdit: Fixed the t in Agent

Edited by Terra Nuva, Aug 08 2012 - 03:43 PM.

sig2_0.png

#91 Online Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 03:31 PM

Awesome! I see you gave Zyke his shades http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png

67tlbk.png

#92 Offline Flux: The Explorer

• Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 03:38 PM

"You don't know the half of it." It sounds like there's something going on with Terra. Also, is the word '"agen" supposed to be agent?

pWPTu7m.jpg

~ Kai, Ninjago

#93 Offline Herobrine

Herobrine
  • Members
  • Toa

• 19-December 11
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 04:11 PM

Who was talking in proper care talking me or Zyke

#94 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 04:13 PM

Who was talking in proper care talking me or Zyke

Zyke. Your text will be the red of your chest armor. And new comic coming soon

Edited by Terra Nuva, Aug 08 2012 - 04:14 PM.

sig2_0.png

#95 Online Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 04:37 PM

Also, I noticed the white highlights in Zyke's shades became transparent. Do you want me to fix that and send you a new sprite sheet?

67tlbk.png

#96 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 05:50 PM

Also, I noticed the white highlights in Zyke's shades became transparent. Do you want me to fix that and send you a new sprite sheet?

Nah, I can fix itViolationBTW Thanks so much to all of my viewers and commenters. Because of you, in three weeks I have reached 1,000 views and almost 100 comments (although half are probable mine XD). Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. It tells me that I should keep making comics.

sig2_0.png

#97 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 06:00 PM

Hmm, might PGS as a bad guy :PA legitimate bad guy.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#98 Offline Tenuk

Tenuk
  • Members
  • Toa

• 25-July 12
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'd hate to live in the totalitarian dictatorship your characters live in where the government can threaten anyone they want with a gun. I kid I kid.I'm really impressed by how fast your graphics have improved because to be honest in the beginning they were really bad but now they certainly surpass me and I have been doing this longer than you.I miss your humor though.

Don't Click It

#99 Offline Flux: The Explorer

• Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 06:08 PM

Your welcome, Terra!Anyways, this is getting very serious and I like where this is going. I wonder what Zyke and Phoenix will do with Terra.

pWPTu7m.jpg

~ Kai, Ninjago

#100 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 06:55 PM

Your welcome, Terra!Anyways, this is getting very serious and I like where this is going. I wonder what Zyke and Phoenix will do with Terra.

And thank you and TNG for being my main commenters/supporters. It has really helped me :D

I'd hate to live in the totalitarian dictatorship your characters live in where the government can threaten anyone they want with a gun. I kid I kid.I'm really impressed by how fast your graphics have improved because to be honest in the beginning they were really bad but now they certainly surpass me and I have been doing this longer than you.I miss your humor though.

Why thank you. I have actually been making comics since 2008 but they sucked. I might release them as a non canon deadpool of old comics. I will be adding more humor in the next season of TNC 2.0 but for now, the epicness will continue.

Hmm, might PGS as a bad guy :PA legitimate bad guy.

YAY :D

sig2_0.png

#101 Online Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 06:55 PM

Why is it that I read my character's lines in an Arnold Schwartzenegger voice? :PNicely done. I, too, can't wait to see what they do with Terra.

67tlbk.png

#102 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 06:57 PM

Why is it that I read my character's lines in an Arnold Schwartzenegger voice? :PNicely done. I, too, can't wait to see what they do with Terra.

That funny. I wrote your lines with an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice XD

sig2_0.png

#103 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 07:27 PM

Get to the choppa.do it...do it man...its the only way.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#104 Offline Herobrine

Herobrine
  • Members
  • Toa

• 19-December 11
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 07:36 PM

i just noticed i'm not doing much :sadlike:

#105 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 07:50 PM

i just noticed i'm not doing much :sadlike:

Don't worry. These are mini comics. You will get your big role later along with FrozenFlash and Gavla

sig2_0.png

#106 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 09:13 PM

GoodByenotice the energy emanating from behind Terra Nuva.

sig2_0.png

#107 Online Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 09:59 PM

Spoiler

67tlbk.png

#108 Offline Flux: The Explorer

• Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2012 - 10:29 PM

Terra's dad is finally gone. That has to be one of the more sad parts of the comic. Also, energy? Sounds like something is going to happen to Terra's body in the real wold.

pWPTu7m.jpg

~ Kai, Ninjago

#109 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,998 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2012 - 12:56 AM

GREAT SLAGGIN UNICRON, FOUR COMICS IN ONE DAYOh slag. The classic father's death scene. It's always very sad to see those for me, since I have a great dad and the pain of that is unimaginable.Oh, good. For once the government isn't trying to dissect him. Thanks for adding the Prime part! Though that next comic does make me wonder what will happen. I think I know why he kept me under watch...XD(pulls out sword and axe) "Get out of the hospital...NOW!"Yep. Definitely a sad comic. I am wondering, though...why wasn't he there before Krazon attacked? What was his father doing?

#110 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2012 - 07:38 PM

GREAT SLAGGIN UNICRON, FOUR COMICS IN ONE DAYOh slag. The classic father's death scene. It's always very sad to see those for me, since I have a great dad and the pain of that is unimaginable.Oh, good. For once the government isn't trying to dissect him. Thanks for adding the Prime part!Though that next comic does make me wonder what will happen. I think I know why he kept me under watch...XD(pulls out sword and axe) "Get out of the hospital...NOW!"Yep. Definitely a sad comic. I am wondering, though...why wasn't he there before Krazon attacked? What was his father doing?

When Terra was really young, his Dad uploaded his consciousness into Terra's brain so that he could unlock certain traits as Terra got older. We saw this with the combat training. Remember the Transformers Prime episode with the data sphere that put the knowledge into Bulkheads brain? That's what Terras' dad did, and that's what happens in this comic.UploadThe extreme emotional release when his dad died basically energized what was left of the brain and forced an emergency upload.

sig2_0.png

#111 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2012 - 07:56 PM

Jeez, you're a "sore sight".Get it?Cus the laser eyes, and the, yeah...

banner.png

Enjoy.

#112 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2012 - 10:10 PM

Jeez, you're a "sore sight".Get it?Cus the laser eyes, and the, yeah...

I...I uh I get it... :DToday isn't a four comic update day. Sorry to disappoint.

sig2_0.png

#113 Offline Flux: The Explorer

• Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2012 - 10:16 PM

There's no four comic update? Aww. I thought there will be one. It's still great to see how fast the series updates though. Anyways, how did Terra get those laser eyes?

pWPTu7m.jpg

~ Kai, Ninjago

#114 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2012 - 10:35 PM

There's no four comic update? Aww. I thought there will be one. It's still great to see how fast the series updates though. Anyways, how did Terra get those laser eyes?

I believe I explained in the post above but it doesn't matter.His brain was shutting down, but when his dad died he released emotional energy in his brain. Since he was basically just a program trapped in his brain, the energy surged and "woke his brain up". The lasers are not just energy but rather Terra's consciousness. Terra's dad did alot to Terra when he was a kid. He's not just a normal matoran.

sig2_0.png

#115 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,998 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2012 - 12:26 AM

He's all draped over...then..Laser Vision?! Wow. Not much to say here except that your graphics are awesome.

#116 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2012 - 04:10 PM

His HandYeah, thats right. I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger. Now we focus on Krazon and see how he's doing. Macku did cut his head remember.Also, if you don't get the Terra Nuva's hand reference, read Terra Nuva is Dead.

Edited by Terra Nuva, Aug 10 2012 - 04:11 PM.

sig2_0.png

#117 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2012 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, my guy will be somewhat of a side switcher, a mercenary scientist. And boo, cliffhanger.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#118 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 02-March 10
  • 4,998 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2012 - 05:41 PM

I recognize those eyes...THE MAKUTA!But his hand..?

#119 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 15-July 12
  • 303 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2012 - 08:18 PM

Update?I just thought I would make some short one panel comics based on stuff that happened to me during the day and how I feel. Hope you like it and should I do more?

sig2_0.png

#120 Offline Flux: The Explorer

• Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2012 - 08:25 PM

Hey! I remember myself saying that. Also, what's with the gun?

pWPTu7m.jpg

~ Kai, Ninjago

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users